Would any fembots be willing to let me put my head on your chest and listen to your heartbeat?

Would any fembots be willing to let me put my head on your chest and listen to your heartbeat?

Attached: d410rhk.jpg (494x510, 42K)

I am feeling very lonely and depressed.

please just this

If you dont mind a pretty high heart rate of 86bpm sure

Cant imagine listening to such a fast heartbeat would be relaxing though

Oh, why is your heart rate so high user?

I genuinely dont know! Its never been a problem but Ive gotten it checked out before just in case. The doctors recommended one cup of caffeine a day maximum, and no nicotine in case I ever thought of smoking.

Huh, that is weirdm, I've always had quite a slow heartbeat myself, I used to be able to count about 4-5 seconds between beats so I have the opposite problem at like 40bpm. Assuming it's not just stress/adrenaline causing it it might just be the caffeine, I know it's helped kind of wake my body up a bit anyway. I hope you're feeling ok anyway!

>tfw wrote a poem to my ex about this exact thing
>long after she is gone it's still burned into my memory
>got it tattooed on my chest

>got it tattooed on my chest
Oh no I'm sorry. I can't imagine how that must feel to be reminded of it like that every day. I hope it all works out for you anyway and you're able to take something good from it.

40s isnt anything to be concerned about as far as Ive heard! Thats athlete health bpm range.

Im sure stress and anxiety are the culprits of my heart rate but like I said ive never had problems because of it. I went originally because in high school we had to run for a grade and when I finished my heart rate was close to 110 and the gym teachers got really concerned since I looked a little winded. Not being athletic doesnt help haha but Im okay user! Thank you for asking!

I think slow heart rates would be more relaxing to listen to

i got the tattoo long after she was gone. it's not a sad thing, at least not anymore. it's my reminder to never lose hope.

>choosing fembots over saya
pathetic.

Attached: B91F9405_0A54_4041_A8CE_1F3E4E31FB20.jpg (1024x1450, 410K)

*head into boobs and listen to boobs

Well I'm definitely not athletic if that's anythign to go by. I also get out of breath really easily so I'm not sure what heartbeat has to do with that exactly, since I kind of had the same problem you did except my heart rate was "low average". I do think a slow heartrate could be more relaxing to sleep listening to since it has that really relaxing nostalgiac kind of sound to it from when we were babies.

I do hope you're not feeling too stressed or anxious at this minute though. Remember peoples hearts can get faster when they're happy or feeling some positive emotions so it can be a good thing as well!

Nah, I'm into Dubstep. I'd tottaly want to listen to that.

>I do hope you're not feeling too stressed or anxious at this minute though. Remember peoples hearts can get faster when they're happy or feeling some positive emotions so it can be a good thing as well!
Faggot

I really like that you managed to twist that into something happy and positive at the end, that made me smile

Then listen all you would like

Aw I do and you just reminded me of that feel.

Attached: 1533467390289.jpg (500x473, 336K)

So post heartbeat recording pls.

haha well I always try to end on a positive note anyway. I do have quite bad stress and anxiety myself so it's always nice to focus on the positives even if they are relatively little things. Listening to heartbeats in general makes me very sleepy though fast or slow so I'm sure yours would be pretty relaxing to listen to user.

awww cmon m8 rlly?

Attached: 1530495469900.jpg (270x306, 19K)

C:
How in the heck do I do that!

vocaroo it pls, or discord voice chat if you'd be more comfortable!

Steps:
1. Record your heartbeat
2. Post it

If you don't know how. try using a microphone hard pressed against the chest or a steroscope.

You con do it fembot. It is needed.

these guys lmao

Attached: 1526967473684.jpg (1136x817, 172K)

Please shrek no

I just want to sleep to a fembots heartbeat '

I'm getting really sleepy now so I'll try again anyway.

Attached: 3803abee9ca768377e4e982e9dfbe00545f3a6d7_hq.jpg (500x353, 30K)

I wish I could! But its nearly impossible to capture the sound of it outside of this app and I cant record that audio I tried a few different things, Im sorry guys

Oh that is ok no worries! Would you mind if we could talk on discord anyways? You seem cool and I'd like to talk some other time maybe after I've had a nice long nap.

I was good friends with this girl, and we'd do drugs together. Not being able to sleep, we'd just snuggle with our hearts beating out of our chests. I miss it.

This sounds oddly nice to me
Sure user haha give me your discord

Ok great thank you! My discord is aarecksu#3890

Attached: 9fb074c46547f0f142a2bad44dcb48ba.png (500x600, 82K)

Is this the start of a rare robot relationship?

Meant not origiigngngn

Nah, he's one of the nice guys

Attached: 1528327701316.jpg (298x610, 59K)

can't wait for the girl ITT to show us her throbbing cock

Well goodnight everyone! I felt this was a really comfy and relaxing thread and made me feel a lot better, I hope for you it was the same.

Attached: bbeadfca412726f879689930a9c51ccf.jpg (500x510, 34K)

I reckon you got your wish. Godspeed you weirdo bastard. Goodnight.

Am a fembot and Am super depressed right now I would kill for this user

Asl and interests? I've been super depressed lately and just want someone who I have stuff in common with to talk to

all this depression is gettin me depressed desu

Attached: 1531391750923.jpg (556x702, 125K)

Horror movies, conspiracies and music im really generic desu

how does this make you feel?
>muted for 2 seconds

That's good though, because I kinda am also. My only semi unique interest is my love of film. What sorts music are you into desu?

Are you an /x/phile?

Wait. What? This is original? How often does the robot reset itself?

>I am feeling very lonely and depressed.
Trips demand justice. Answer me robot you asshole.

I, too, am feeling lonely and depressed.

It already gets reset every so often. I think it was last done in May and everyone was posting common words for a couple of days.

Yea I would say so
Folk punk, post punk, noise, 70s and 80s music.. lofi lots of things

Delicious taste desu. Want to chat more?

Wow first time I've heard of someone here into noise artists. I'm quite into it especially Japanoise, stuff like merzbow, hanatarash, gerogerigegege, incapacitants etc are all pretty good also Boredoms if you count them. What kind of conspiracy stuff are you into?

I love Merzbows shit but as a person hes basically the Japanese Morrissey, my most favourite conspiracy currently is the titanic one
Yes that would be great

Want to post contact?

Dont want to post my own but if you provide yours I will contact you

Alright, discord is sssmepe#0127

Anyone in New Zealand?
I want to do karaoke