I don't need it... I don't need it

I don't need it... I don't need it..

Attached: I don't need it.png (623x431, 535K)

i'm saving my drinking days for the upcoming 3 day weekend. long weekends are fucking hell when you live with your parents as an adult.

>long weekends are fucking hell when you live with your parents as an adult.

How come?

Less rent, probably.

I dont need it..I dont need it

Attached: bigstock-Rolling-A-Joint-77044475.jpg (1920x700, 38K)

I quit this
and got hooked on this
don't be as stupid as me

My gains got so much better once I stopped drinking. Less stalling is 100% worth it brah

I only leave my room when my parents are in their bedrooms or at work. When they are off work, it fucking sucks.

I need to stop drinking, atleast cut way back and only drink socially and moderately once every few weeks or something. How much weight/fat did you lose once you stopped drinking?

I still make gains drinking a 4 pack a day desu so fuck it
Also my liver values came in perfect when I was drinking daily on dbol so God wants me to be an alcoholic

Not him but I noticeably leaned out within a month. Booze is so bad for you. If you live in a place where you can get them, I can’t recommend pic related enough. I hate smoking weed but these liquid edibles give you a great body high but without all the calories and hangover.

Attached: 64BE4B5E-6B3F-415D-9A31-5FFF5E093679.jpg (715x333, 184K)

You just sound like an unpleasant person. Your folks would appreciate it if you spend some time with them.

Tfw I live in VA where they think weed is as bad as heroin

I know how he feels. I was a NEET for a year and acted this way. It’s more that you’re ashamed of yourself. My relationship with my parents is so much better after getting my shit together and moving out.

>4 pack
That's not drinking. Also where the fuck do they sell 4 packs

a lot of UK shops do
I didn't claim to be an alcy or compete with anyone else here I'm just saying I manage to drink a bit and still make gains

>used to drink a ton
>people kept telling me to get checked by a doctor
>waved them off
>started feeling tired and off a lot
>went to doctor
>fucked up blood
>enlarged liver
>just about ready to get cirrhosis
>mfw

Been sober for 3 months now.

Attached: 1431441293726.jpg (430x290, 44K)

not entirely relevant to the thread, just curious
We have cans of 330ml in Greece, yet, I haven't seen them anywhere else.
I've travelled to a few countries in Europe and they only have half a litre cans.
Do you have 330 cans where you live or it's just 500?
The only non-500 can I've seen outside of Greece, was a 440 or so in Poland iirc.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 302K)

In the UK you can get 330, 440, 500 and 568ml cans

Fortunately, I don't take life advice from Jow Forums.

how common are they?
For us, the most common is the 330

Take a 2 or 3 week break. I went from drinking 6-10 beers or half a liter of vodka nearly every day for 3 years to quitting cold turkey due to meme intermittent fasting.

I’ve been sober for over 14 months now other then a couple beers at my buddy’s birthdat a few months ago. I feel one thousand times better now that I’m not slamming liquor every night and my gains are through the roof.

Thanks for reading my blog post.

Yea well r9k isn't really the best place to get it either.

In Europe

AST/ALT/Tbili values can be fine and you can still have hepatic steatosis or a damaged liver.
>t. Medfag

nothing feels better than drinking out a 0.5L can as a UK bro because it means I'm on holiday somewhere

we have 330ml, 440ml (most common) and 568ml here.

Then stay a disappointment and waste of your parents resources.

That being said, there’s nothing wrong with drinking in modertion just don’t lose your self control like I did.

Attached: 57E886CF-9EFC-45D6-A8D7-81CA7F5D0D4B.jpg (834x1200, 155K)

i stopped caring what they though long ago. i haven't spoken to either in over a month despite living in the same house.

which stage is too far?

Attached: Wonkblog alcohol.jpg (742x751, 100K)

440 is most common although you can get 330 pretty much everywhere
I've also bought 330ml cans in Spain and France

Was easy to quit even with social pressure. Way harder to quit but worth it.

Wtf dude

Please post this in /fraud/
too many idiots there drinking on "mild" orals like dbol and winny or stacking superdrol, anadrol and mtren together because their bloodwork was ok

When your sclera turn yellow or you start having pancreatic pain (right upper quadrant pain) you’ve gone too far to ever probably drink again without needing a transplant.

Attached: 653E046C-3005-44C8-BD3B-5563069666AE.jpg (1630x2048, 722K)

top is too far, I'd say 9th is ok if it's social and not every single week

this is so true
I bet those same fucks won’t have a beer and a Tylenol at the same time though

Dont cut yourself on that edge now.

his eyes look pretty white

Attached: belly.jpg (700x565, 90K)

I can't quit it

Attached: 1CD570D1-5F51-4785-AB96-18FA472A220B.png (280x535, 179K)

can't go a day without a bottle of cheap moonshine

what do i do ?

The massive ascites says his liver is fucked tho haha

Modern science is amazing, I'd say he is 37 weeks in. Titties are still to small.

We have them in canada and the US.

Iktf for coffee but people who like the original Liquid Jew puzzle me.

I mean it's literally a cleaning supply and the smell makes you retch, it's so obviously poison. No idea why people put alcohol in their bodies

>craves Jack fucking Daniels

are you like 19 or something? garbage ass whiskey