So, what happened to this grill?

So, what happened to this grill?
I haven't been on this board in months

Attached: 36A208F7-8FD0-4183-9A0E-5830FCD2103D.png (639x848, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/kiki_kawaii/comments/
imgur.com/a/OtXdSow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's an adult now and has a 35 yo bf, she's happy and she's gone

she's banging some dude twice her age, still posts here fairly often and does boring ass streams every now and then

>in months
Make it a lifetime. Feed attention whores somewhere else.

Is she still scamming and doing drugs?
With the current state of this board, I probably will

Not scamming or fling drugs, she was drinking legally in Ireland but idk if she has drank since home from vacation

She has a drug addict boyfriend twice her age, was recently exposed for scamming, and is still posting to this board daily so she hasn't improved
He's 36 and she's always depressed or going through some fake ptsd from her fake rape

*ex-addict

Fake rape? Got proof of that?

We need someone other than Michael to claim that she scammed recently or he needs to post concrete proof.

Attached: B9F3ADCD-84E5-4930-8ECD-B55B8BC474F4.jpg (1242x2141, 739K)

>*ex-addict
>asking for proof of her fake rape
Hi Ciara

I am not even an orbiter of her, just someone who dislikes Sosa. You seem like him.

>oh shit did I make CP of myself?? ooops
I don't fault anyone trying damage control but for Johnny Neptune's jizz rag it seems like a wasted effort

she's still jailbait lying about her age and posting like czech military memes via her instagram/snapchat.

She's still a total cunt too.

>47406072
I need someone half my age that's cute to bang me and cuddle...

She's... cute enough in the face but not all that but if I saw her in person I'd sigh because I'm deprived.

the johnny neptune thing was a meme and she seemed confused by it considering him and her never even interacted. she isnt even trying to defend the cp thing, the main point of those messages is showing what Michael Sosa did

You admitted it in October on your Instagram that the leaks were true and that you were using her pics to scam on PantyDeal to Natalie
>Hi I'm not messaging everyone
You messaged everyone who commented on Natalie's posts Ciara and they all brought it up to each other
She told me and this is how you know the rest of your post is full of it

whats her instagram? sounds like a catfish since ciara never expressed an internet in czech military.

sosa and ciara are two peas in a pod, two sides of the same coin

You claimed that the scamming went on up until April which was a blatant lie.

Only Ciara is this defensive over certain things
Nobody else cares

You dont even hide when its you posting anymore do you?

Arent you scared?

youre also posting in every thread about her and deflecting

>tfw ciara will never talk to me again
it really hurts

>You claimed
Who is (You)? One of your Reddits that was taken over was shown in a previous thread also showing that you were still scamming around late March and early April

reddit.com/user/kiki_kawaii/comments/

You had access to that account, looks like it was you posting about telegram, not me. Also where does it even suggest I was scamming on that account in late March/early April?

If you broke into my reddit and admitted to it, that shows that you could have (and clearly did) pose as me.

she didn't say those screenshots were fake in last year on her instagram. she made some awkward video in her school bathroom whining that her life was over

Because that screenshot didnt come up until the past two weeks when Michael made it

>Neptune couldn't have fucked my throat, we never even met!
oh ok then

Ciara in the flesh. She probably made this thread.

i dont make theads about myself. although OP could be posing as me, by changing the filename. if it were someone on an iPhone it wouldnt be png

please stop posing as ciara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she just wants a quiet life

Why isn't anyone posting cool Ciara pics?

There R No Cool Ciara Pics!
Stop harassing me guis :(

If she wanted a quiet life she shouldn't have posted her pictures online and scammed people

Call me a moralfag, but I will not fully hold her accountable for things she did as a mentally ill minor.

I just want to put my neck into the rope and breathe my last breath while staring into her lovely green eyes

Attached: 1FB992D8-E6DD-4EA2-AACD-AEEF02AE1B04.jpg (576x1024, 36K)

Mantras, post some of the nudes you've saved of everyone.

Attached: 1533526661040.jpg (573x619, 85K)

>If she got this info from anyone trustable
chinchan is a lying scammer at heart in every aspect of her life so she's the worst source on her own story

The only question that needs answering is what her IQ is because she acts like a dumb dumb.

Michael Sosa should post concrete proof of her scamming with Natalie pics at all during 2018 like he claims she did.

>quiet life
>constantly streams

You know she's streaming for her orbiters, no body else would watch her.

One of her psychological tests says 108.

she doesnt say she wants a quiet life

I still just want pics

Potato niggers make slavs look smart

Attached: 06E181A2-8F27-4D27-A52C-829077A4749A.png (640x502, 149K)

Someone post her new Instagram profile photo.

Attached: 8A1EC370-DB90-4239-889A-E1EB97859680.jpg (1242x665, 436K)

I think this might be recent

Attached: 8A87F0C7-60C9-4C63-ABA5-5A06F635C401.jpg (2159x3840, 1.52M)

K pretty average. I suppose she's incapable of much intellectual discourse but at the same time atleast she ain't retarded.

She looks average, has an average intelligence, probs why she attracts so many of you fuckers.

is her chin getting bigger?
goddamn

its HAUGUREREE HAYUGEEE

Attached: BA32235F-7317-45DB-93CF-E6E096D2928F.jpg (2160x3840, 1.77M)

>sharing/trading selling girls nudes
Ciara has been literally selling cp of herself and other girls as a minor
>I am not even an orbiter
>several posts down she drops the facade of pretending to not be her
Typical

SHE LOOKS EXHAUSTED. MUSTVE BEEN RIDING JAYS COCK ALL NIGHT

She looks like she's on drugs tbqh

Im still here. I wont defend her anymore as shes here to do so.

lol you're the same person cut the act

Typical she always looks like shes stoned

Attached: 8040992F-CED7-42F9-A7B4-561B396C8A2A.jpg (2160x1953, 1.18M)

Right now, her best argument is that she has changed and acknowledges that she sold that stuff when she was a minor, but has not been as an adult. Right now, all we need is proof that she is still doing that.

I'm being investigated by the fbi and I continue to cry about my stolen waifu on Jow Forums

Attached: miku.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

nah its all lies he should continue talking to teen girls online and argue over nonsense

Natalie told me she was taking DXM and put on Klonopin recently so l doubt it's natural.
I got one of these messages too. I'm pretty sure she sent them to all of Natalie's followers because I asked others and they got them too.

Hot
I cant wait until her nudes get leaked again so i can have some legal ciara nudes

She sent Seymour cp, the cat licking her pussy pic, past 18 and posted cp to Jow Forums past 18 so she's guilty of stuff we know of as an adult

Klonopin and DXM makes your pupils gigantic, I bet heroin or oxy

Very classy of Michael Sosa to accuse others of what he's also been doing for years

Attached: 9_-_CJiTwXn.png (716x732, 75K)

So she lied about not taking drugs anymore, typical Ciara

I really did not have time to message all 50-80 people who commented on her pics, I sent it to three or four people and gave up. I bought a bottle of Delysm when I turned 18 when my sister has a cold but I never opened it.

Really makes you think
Fggfggffgff

Attached: 1531474152928.png (781x278, 28K)

the cat pic was definitely after her 18th b-day.

Wow Michael great job keep it up!

Attached: 6u18chk.png (494x545, 50K)

So she has posted CP of herself as an adult. You have shared CP of other girls (Alex, Kaya) when you had been an adult for many years.

And he shared that picture 9 years after his 18th birthday! But Ciara should be scared of the feds, not him. ;)

You heard it here first he's not afraid of getting arrested

Attached: unknown-15.png (750x1334, 176K)

Why are you talking to this 16 year old girl Michael?

he spread asterias nudes as well

Countdown for Michael to claim these are fake in 3 2 1...

Attached: lol.png (750x1334, 474K)

ffs, you act like you've never done anything wrong. You've shared my nudes before. Stop lying and acting better than her Michael. imgur.com/a/OtXdSow

hadnt seen that one before. saved

If you liked that, you would love this one.

Attached: 51B64F74-5CD9-4BEC-A4DF-68A5A6AFD8EF.jpg (1080x1920, 789K)

These threads purposes are always to put forth the idea that she's doing well and then when anyone doubts it she comes out of hiding (assuming she wasn't the one who made the the thread which she probably did) and accuses anyone of doubting her of being Michael. That's a great tactic.
It's pretty well established that you've used Reddit and PantyDeal to scam in the past. Guy Maimon has exposed you of it before.

Well Michael does end up coming out and posting as well.

Wow Michael the list keeps on growing eh

Kaya Ciara Oxy Asteria Sydnie

Who's the next cutie you're orbiting now? Are you going to sperg out and break the law just because they ghosted you too?

Lot more where that came from

Attached: unknown-29.png (750x1334, 177K)

lol. thats a great visual. michael beaten up by a bunch of girls with bricks in their purses. not even hollywood could make this up

Ciara wants IRL friends :c

Attached: A56A7536-6A83-47BE-9B00-91BEADA66296.png (1242x2208, 1.14M)

He doesn't. She's paranoid and thinks that will make others stop criticizing her if she accuses them of being someone they're not.

This is him:

He is the one who contacted Natalie and her other underage followers.

>I'm kind of a disgusting person
You can say that again

Michael is in every ciara thread user please its clear as day. He's obsessive and can't let his waifu go

Attached: 1533343157645.png (750x1334, 227K)

No. She's the one who contacted her followersShe partially admitted to just a few, but it was a lot more.

He contacted her followers to see if she contacted them. This gets a bit confusing. But he is posting, he keeps posting about what this 16 year old girl has told him about Ciara.

>hmmm when I cajole minors into spreading their nudes they stop being friends with me
this gutter rat needs to retire the idea of healthy relationships

She was talking about IRL people. Has she convinced other underage girls to share their nudes with her or just Sunny?

>tfw all of sosa's discord servers got shut down

Top kek, pedo justice

Why is he so angry anyway, what does he think this will achieve?

Michael is clearly not an obsessive pedo he's a good boy and these are all faked

Attached: sadpedo_1-1.png (727x146, 15K)

dunno, but if you have no friends IRL it isn't everyone else just conspiring against you

Doesn't seem like her life is going well

He thinks he's safe in his encrypted chat but little does he know that is also being monitored, he's openly inviting little girls to the same app he previously used to request cp, michael isn't the brightest
He's afraid, I'm willing to bet he's shitting his pants right now and considering running away from home (again). Why else would he want to be on good terms with one of the few girls capable of putting him in jail

Attached: kek.jpg (750x805, 38K)

>Why else would he want to be on good terms with one of the few girls capable of putting him in jail
If one goes, the other goes as well so that doesn't make much sense

I tried to be friends with Ciara, and she even seemed nice at first and I could see myself growing a little fond of her, and then suddenly she ghosted me and stopped talking to me and the "I'm busy" excuse only holds up for so long. I'm not mad at her but I don't get why she complains about not having friends, and then does shit like this.

I told her the same shit, she said that she was talking about wanting real life friends. She had said that she has no friends to invite over so she was lonely.