I'm starting to think this cunt is just going to a be a cunt the entire time...

I'm starting to think this cunt is just going to a be a cunt the entire time. Just started watching but damn what a baby. Hate him already. Asuka isnt any better though. Real dead lock on who I hate more right now.

Attached: shinji-ikari-2671.jpg (400x603, 30K)

he should have never gotten in the robot
it would have saved a lot of time

Shinji and Misato are the only relatable characters. Ritsuko too, but, she's fucking terrible so I wouldn't want to put her on the same level.

why is ritsuko terrible? I don't remember anything about her except for her creepy mom computer

She's Magellan and totally fucked from her mommy issues so she kills all the Reis, then tries to kill Gendo for friendzoning her and her mother for a 14yo clone of his wife.

If you don't relate to Shinji you should just leave this board.

Attached: Shinji.png (720x540, 375K)

no
r9k is for gendos only

gendo is a failed boomer dad

NGE is probably the most overrated animated production in existence.

I'm glad someone has said what needed to be said
>people and life suck dude but you have to do it anyway
>also everyone is a pedophile for some reason, just roll with it

>Tfw when you realize r9k is the place where Shinji would feel at home, you're all Shinji

Attached: IMG_2101.jpg (640x363, 44K)

>just started watching
>Asuka
something doesn't figure

he never said he was watching it in order

Attached: 1465492374118.jpg (970x1072, 145K)

>also everyone is a pedophile for some reason, just roll with it
That is just Japan. Children need to be raised knowing there are vicious cannibals and rapists passing them every day at the crosswalk, potentially spying on them at all times. You need to be on full guard mode.

I used to despise Shinji but I realized he's actually the most realistic depiction of a teenage boy thrust straight into a worldwide crisis, PTSD and all. Honestly if I were in his shoes I'd literally shit myself from fear. But yeah, Gendo is obviously the only genuinely likable male character that takes up a prominent role in the anime

More like everyone has mommy and /or daddy issues.

Attached: 1498827652469.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Nigga, he's a 14 year old boy who is asked to pilot a fucking mecha by his estranged father. Too many people look at this through their own eyes and like to pretend they're ready for whatever comes at them.

He's probably watching the Rebuilds.

>Gendo
>likeable
wut. Kaji is 10x more interesting

>Failed
Ha. Haha. Right. Shut up you entitled zoomer fagboi.
Yes actually. Just trying to get a taste of this series before dedicating my spare time into it.

Yes he failed, look at the poor relationship he has with his child.

Is Asuka even in the first rebuild? OP is obviously bait.

>just trying to see if one of the most beloved and talked about animes of all time is worth a watch

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Evangelion is the pinnacle of human accomplishment and if you don't like it you are a pleb.

Only normcucks and self-insertfags hate Shinji.