Do straight guys ever act nice to girls when they're NOT trying to get laid (or get something else from them...

Do straight guys ever act nice to girls when they're NOT trying to get laid (or get something else from them, but usually it's sex)? I even mean just being friendly, but especially when they're being seriously helpful, kind, chatty, understanding etc. Can you have male friends who aren't just looking for sex?

Attached: 1533786463564.jpg (773x960, 85K)

Yes, you alt leftist dumbass

I'll be your friend if we have anything in common

Yes, but that also fails. Wanna know why?

Nope we're all craze horn dogs who's only intentions are to impregnate as many females as possible. We don't care about what you think you are, all we see is a big old walking juicy vagina. It's almost like a wolf staring at raw bright red meat ready to be taken.

Whenever I see a women i catcall them every single time. I don't care if they get mad there faces only make my erection even harder. It reminds me of the few times me and my buddies raped a famale coworker who thought she could hang in the big leagues. Fucking females they're complete whores. They love all that shit

Attached: 8aa0c3d26213a47d658ac492915c6cc6.png (456x370, 48K)

yes if they don't find you attractive,
even if they do, they might genuinely be your freind but the would like to bang you

No because girls find me creepy and don't want me to do any of that

Man, I've considered the Liar Liar approach so many times. If it worked for him...

Doubtful. I'm kind of nice to everyone, especially coworkers because it's an environment where you quickly rack up a favors debt so it's in my best interest to stay on good terms with everyone for when I need them to help. If I have nothing to gain from it then I'm unlikely to treat any differently, maybe a little worse than guys just because I don't like talking to girls. The vagina is powerful, but it's not sovereign.

>or get something else from them
Depending on what you mean by this, then no, that never happens. As it stands that statement is so broad I could say that getting a response in a conversation is getting something from them.

Gosh, that is pure comedy. You should attempt to make everyone laugh by pointing out something annoyingly obvious like that.

Unironically no

Well technically yes but no
You may not be TRYING to fuck every single time but you would fuck her every time if the opportunity presented itself

I've had girls complain about this but are the same ones that make flirty/slut jokes or lead their guy friends to think they're attracted. If you aren't one of those types then I wouldn't see why you wouldnt have a guy friend especially if you got common interests.

I'd fuck almost every female I know if they bent over and pulled their panties to the side.
That being said I'm actually much meaner to them because I know they will never do that so there is little to gain from women otherwise. If some of them actually did I would have good reasons to reciprocate

Women are sex objects by nature, friendships between men and women are simply aberrations. Why do you think that men required cultural and legal systems to dictate the social behavior of women for thousands of years? Women are sex objects and they create social strife when they try to behave like men.

>women won't be his friend
>he rationalizes the distance they give him as a simple acknowledgement that they are not compatible mating partners
>not that they find him, his full goatee, his lanky long hair, or his katana terrifying

Yes, but they're often shy men who you'll label gay because they don't express interest in you like you expect them to.

LOL I gave a crackhead 50 quid and listened to her tell me bout how she gave head to a guy who punched her and ran off instead of pay. Did I fuck her? Nah. Did I want to? Fuck no, she was like 20-30 years older than me. I used to do this a lot back when I had money. Walk around town, see homeless people in obvious pain, talk to them and give them 20 pound or so.

Last down and out I did this for bought himself a 40 quid week-long coach ticket so he could ride busses from Oxford to London all night so he could stay comfy and off the streets.

How many women do you know who do this?

>t. Male, 23

Lets have a story. It's one of my favorite stories.
>friend with a girl
>she keeps trying to push things into the romantic area
>keep friendzoning her
>at one point she skypes me wearing only a bikini
>friendzone
>straight up offers to have sex with me
>tell her I'm saving myself
>she gets angry and stops talking to me for a few months
If you can't take it, don't deal it out.

This isn't the same, though. Girls have to be in a constant state of distrust with men because they're weaker and have to worry about creeps. So when a guy starts being creepy with them, it's like fearing for their life.

Of course, but it depends on the person. Postie interactions make everyone feel better and can be between anyone. There are some bottom feeders who are pathetic and just go around trying to talk to hot girls all the time, but not everyone's like that.

Some women are repulsed by some men but friendships between men and women are a different matter. Men and women cannot and should not be friends. It is foolhardy to even try.

Men have to be in a constant state of distrust with women because women are weaker and rely on weaselly tactics to get their way. So when a girl starts being creepy with them, it's like fearing for their livelihood and peace of mind.

Then buy a gun. God made man and woman, but Colt made them equal.

My point is that I'm not really mad at girls for getting creeped out by friendzone guys. Unless they trust the guy because feel like they truly know him, not a lot can be done.

So this implies you're mad at men friendzoning women?
Also, I want to state that this girl in particular actually has caused me bodily harm.

>not x
>SO YOU MUST MEAN YES X

Such shitty logic, user.

None of my male friends has ever tried to fuck me.

>either larping autist or mentally ill roastie

Yes, men acting nice aren't looking to fuck most of the time get over yourself

See, I think this is an important distinction. I feel like anyone can handle flirtation when it's that chickenshit "I'm your friend but also you have a nice ass" tone to it. I don't think girls really care about most guys who "try to fuck them" because those guys aren't really trying, because if they were they'd be risking the friendship, which is the only thing they really HAVE with the girl.

You're the one who butted in and started apologizing for women. My point was for women to either accept being friendzoned or to stop doing it.

>or to stop doing it

Spotted the incel. You think girls don't have the right to refuse sex from you just because they get mad when a guy does it? Psycho logic.

Cool. I want to point to the hypocrisy of harassment not being harassment when a woman does it. Because in spite of what OP says, women will expect men to behave a certain way toward them and act shock and bewildered when they don't. Being weaker doesn't make them more virtuous or innocent. On the contrary, that's what people enjoy poing to pointing out about 'nice guys', that weakness results in the use of underhanded tactics.

I've been on friendly terms with females that I had zero interest in. I'm not sure I'd call them friends though, there's a certain level of closeness that can never be reached.

Okay? I wasn't even addressing anything you just said. I agree that harassment is always harassment... but literally everything you just said to support that first statement was some delusional shit, mang.

>Women will expect men to behave a certain way
How is this different from incels?

>Being weaker doesn't make them more virtuous or innocent.
Did I say that? I said that I understand it more that they get scared of guys.

>weakness results in the use of underhanded tactics
You can't equate the moral weakness of a "nice guy" with the physical weakness of most girls.

We act nice when we try to marry you you dumb cunt

>You think guys don't have the right to refuse sex from you just because they get mad when a girl does it? Psycho logic
Also, I said I was volcel in my post, learn to read

See, there's the same shitty logic. I say girls can refuse sex regardless of how they treat men, and you accuse me of saying guys DON'T have the right because they treat girls a certain way. Like, go to fucking community college and take Logic 101 before you come back here. You realize I don't have to spread my statements to include men because this thread is 90% stubborn sexless men who already defend themselves just fine?

yes, I'm a supreme gentleman and often open doors for women..

So you admit your logic is shitty then.
My point was to accept that you too can be refused and not go psycho and sic a dog on the guy for it (yes, this is what happened to me). To practice what you preach. So your options are to not friendzone or to get fucking friendzoned. Accept my choice or eat shit.

>Girls had better make sure to fuck me, or else I won't fuck them!

Literal t. brainlet. BTW a volcel is just an incel who got self-conscious about his hatred for humanity and wants to be accepted now.

Why the fuck would we do that?Your only use in this day and age is for sex.

I'm saying you have no right to be mad at me if I friendzone you, you dense motherfucker. The only reason you'd have that right is if you don't do it yourself, in which I'll respect your anger as its probably rightful, but I will maintain my position all the same.
I'm also not an incel if I'm able to reject a girl who literally said she'd fuck me. Go deepthroat a shotgun you fucking white knight, I bet you think that bitch was right in making a dog bite my face because I refused her.

It is called a friendship.
And yes, I have 2, as you would refer to, female friends I do not want to engage sexually or romantically.

>You have no right to feel emotions

Look, I get that she was crazy, but the meatus of your argument is that she attacked you. That's more than just "feeling mad."

>but literally everything you just said to support that first statement was some delusional shit
No ur dum
>How is this different from incels?
It's not. That's the point, no difference. And you agree, stating women expect men to behave a certain way toward them, which is why they are on guard. But I contend with the OP that women breathe a sigh of relief when men don't behave as they expect. They are more perplexed and wonder why.
>I said that I understand it more that they get scared of guys.
You apologized for it because they are physically weaker.
>You can't equate the moral weakness of a "nice guy" with the physical weakness of most girls.
No but I can equate their respective moral weaknesses. Physical weakness is no excuse for it. If you do suggest otherwise, I'll assume you are morally weak yourself. There are no small supply of hypocrites here.

Oh my god, now the pretentious idiot has entered the discussion

I know you think it makes you look smart when you say "apologized" to refer to apologetics, but I think most people are just gonna assume you meant he said sorry. So... it makes you look stupid.

Yeah, so maybe keep your anger to yourself? Do you really think I condone violence against women because you were refused? Part of my point was that the second option of not friendzoning was fucking ridiculous, it emphasizes how ridiculous it is to be that fucking irrationally angry about someone else doing the same to you if he wants to not deal with your psychotic bullshit.

I think the whole problem with this "debate" is that you replied to something that had no concern with your perspective, acting as if it did. I was talking about why I understand girls' fear and you've conflated it into this huge moral explanation about how you've changed since a dog bit your ass. Like, I don't even give a shit. Good for you that you don't rape women. All I care about is that I don't resent women for even avoiding me. Don't know how we got here, misunderstanding one another so hard. Ta ta.

Sorry you feel dumb, shitposter. Try fixing that.
>I think most people are just gonna assume you meant he said sorry.
Why, are "most people" stupid like you? You can cry about "pretentiousness" all you like, because we both know you're just saving face, a big manbabby.

I am literally the only person in this thread who would even mince your pointless little pretentious words enough to even figure out what sense you meant it in. Everyone else is gonna think "He said I apologized? Oh, he's an idiot. I'm just gonna smile and nod." You see, the thing pretentious people don't realize is that people think they're stupid, because they never know what they're talking about. It doesn't matter how smart you think you are when you're a Cassandra screaming recondite terms at people who don't give a shit.

>There are no small supply
>>>is

Just noticed this. Same guy, btw, don't care if you know. So, you're a smart guy huh?

The imaginary people in your mind mean jack shit. You're a moron plain and single if you can't follow. Spare me your insecure, offbeat rants because you have no one else who would bother to listen to you and will lose the one person you think will.

>acting nice to a girl
wtf would that even get me

Wew, this insecurity. Something in that post clearly burnt some asses. There's just no point discussing anything with bitter losers.

Im friendly with my friends girlfriends because they pose no threat

>plain and single

Oh, hey you.

Attached: MakeMidgareatAgain.jpg (800x558, 80K)

You sound like my nigga Taylor

He a whiny bitch whos into Albert Camus and Bojack Horseman

There's nothing wrong with either of those things... but I assume you're black so it's funny.

>Don't know how we got here, misunderstanding one another so hard.
>Jow Forums in a nutshell

Well if that's you I'm glad we could be amicable

I am friendlier with girls I don't want to fuck than I am to girls I do want to fuck.