Shit like this shatters my confidence to ever reach out to a stranger...

Shit like this shatters my confidence to ever reach out to a stranger. Is there even a point to try to foster a meaningful connection if shit like this can happen without any warning. Full story:
reddit.com/r/BreakUps/comments/8u1qn7/10_years_down_the_drain_why_didnt_you_try/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10-12-59-29-778_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x1920, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090806012251/https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/96uai/geocache_girl_update_okay_so_i_made_it_all_up_but/
web.archive.org/web/20180810090333/https://old.reddit.com/r/BreakUps/comments/8u1qn7/10_years_down_the_drain_why_didnt_you_try/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stopped believing anything from reddit after the great geocaching scandal of 2009

Bump. Read his other posts. Jfc the bitch is stringing him along while she gets dicked by 10 years younger chad. And he still wants to take her back.

This one doesn't seem to be fake.

Going to that domain is against the precepts of my order

What scandal are you originally referring to?

Kek this retard still thinks that it was only an emotional affair while she was "working out" with him every evening.

web.archive.org/web/20090806012251/https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/96uai/geocache_girl_update_okay_so_i_made_it_all_up_but/

Attached: 1411886992414.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

This link is dead...
Can I have a quick rundown?

rothschilds bow to the bogdanoffs etc etc

link is fine. stop being brainlet

Archive that link if you really want me to read it nigger

That pathetic story is obviously fake. Only retards will fall for it. It is true though that r****t is filled with made up stories by aspiring writers

OK, for some reason my ISP is blocking access to this page. Thanks for confirming the link is fine, I will read from a proxy.

Why the fuck would you believe ANYTHING told by complete strangers on the fucking internet and even more so let it affect your views in any way, shape or form whatsoever? You'd literally have to be retarded. Probably serves you right for being stupid.

This motherfucker got left because his reaction to suspecting his girl was cheating on him was to read relationship books and let her go on vacations without him then talk about his feelings with her. I hope he got to keep his dog, though

him acting like a cuck about the whole thing pissed me off. she must be around 30 now. as long as he continues to move up in his career and take care up himself his value only goes up. hope she realizes what a stupid cunt she has been when her young chad dumps her when she tries to tie him down with responsibility and she thoroughly hits the wall

>he still wants to take her back
that is where he goof'd getting cheating on can potentially be out of you control but wanting the person back is stupid

Link isn't working for me either

web.archive.org/web/20180810090333/https://old.reddit.com/r/BreakUps/comments/8u1qn7/10_years_down_the_drain_why_didnt_you_try/
recently broke up with my gf of 4 months and struggling badly even though we left on friendly terms. don't know why but this got to me. Bitch pretty much cheated on him for a full year and he's willing to take her back. Are men this weak

>Are men this weak
Absolutely. People meme but in truth men are every bit as emotional and irrational as women, often with greater consequences.

chad came to his house and made out with her in their bedroom in his presence. And he's still willing to give it a shot

Leaave

Knew a guy for a few years and we really connected then he just goes full on fucking weird and distant now he's just fucked I can't explain it but I used to get really mad thinking about him and then I just moved on after he removed me from any kind of friends list I was on, felt relieving honestly but he's still a fucking coward for not just calling me a faggot and blocking me or whatever

The guy is an idiot, he should've left the girl the very second it turned out she was cheating on him. Once the trust is gone its gone forever, you can't have it back. The woman is a whore and not worthy relationship material. Good for friends with benefits-kind of relationship but thats it.

I'm the poster you replied to secondly. I recently broke up with my partner of three years because her depression got unbearable and she kept taking it all out on me to the point where we would straight up fight and argue way too much to be normal. We were at a point where we both wanted children but we're students so we logically couldn't afford to take care of them, and I can tell you we both loved and cared about each other more than we had, have, or will ever have done so about anyone else, including family members; we told each other this. Shit hurts every single fucking day since she was pretty much the only person I have ever cared about in my life and I have almost no one to talk to now or get any sort of equivalent affection from but I don't get all retarded and let it skew my perception of others, nor do I see my individual experience as norm. I am happy it happened, hold no grudges, and it has literally made me who I am, as I've learned from the infinite amount of mistakes I made. It's your choice to be positive and make the best out of a situation, but to answer your question, not just men, but people in general are normally weak as fuck, yes.

What a fucking retard, he deserves it

> The woman is a whore and not worthy relationship material. Good for friends with benefits-kind of relationship but thats it.
not even that desu, after someone cheated on me i would fully despise them

Maybe you are not the only one who got treated like that? Sounds like he has issues and just wants to deal alone.

Everything has risks OP. While this story is sad, it is only one of many things that could happen and do happen to people daily.
If I posted a story about someone getting hit by a car, would 'I'll never leave the house' be reasonable or catastrophizing?

I'll give up the dog just to get her out completely. As recently as this week, he's discussing this with her friend and the bitch is stringing him along. Hasn't divided the property either
I was reading these posts to stop the urge to grovel in front of my ex. Will pretty much lose all dignity. But seeing this cuck still yearning to get back after being humiliated got me. Also, 10 year relationship and he spends the last year reading self help books like a chump while she trashes his name around town for not giving her enough love and 'working out' with chad. Seen this shit way too much irl too

I meant if the woman had cheated someone else. I would never have a proper relationship with her but I would watch movies with her and fuck her.

I once had a pretty long affair with a 35 years old engaged woman. I later discovered that the husband got to know it and divorced her. Reading the details of a similar situation really makes me understand the impact I had on their lives. That's kinda hot

Yea that makes sense
Assuming this is not a LARP, what was your motivation for the affair? Coz for this guy it seems like a pure power trip(making out at their home etc). Atleast the guy in your case divorced swiftly. Also, what's the whore's situation right now? Is she happy

>he still thinks he's the better option

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She'd rather get pumped and dumped by 50 Chads than marry this nervy beta boy.

>This isn't who she is. Many of us have come to the conclusion she's going through some sort of early mid-life crisis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, she's hitting the wall and wants Chad to impregnate her before she finds herself raising the kids of a guy who's so anxious and socially unaware that HE TOLD HIS GIRL HE WAS PLANNING TO PROPOSE TO HER.

Don't be this guy. Women don't do Open Communication and Working On The Relationship. Either you're naturally man enough for her or you're repulsive.

It annoyed me in the story how he talks about how he told everyone about his plans to propose and about the ring. I know after 10 years of dating and living together, it's a given that a proposal is coming along sometime, but it's still dumb. A proposal isn't some press release that you announce ahead of time.

Attached: 1533623314060.jpg (1074x437, 99K)

Yeah he's beyond deluded. Still calls it an emotional affair even though
>chad and the whore went to the same gym every day
>met at work daily and went on lunch dates
>flirted openly in front of friends
I'm sure he's avoiding to know more this issue in order to forgive her if she comes back. I can pretty much guarantee than she fucked him in their own house when cuck went away to 'give her some space'

The only thing this guy did right was ditch her, but he should have done it long ago.

Attached: 1533887394418.jpg (1080x1080, 243K)

I don't feel like he did much wrong before he knew of the affair. Probably should have confronted her after the birthday itself.Acting like human garbage since

What's most annoying to me is you just know that if she ever came crawling back to him, he'd accept her back and forgive everything in an instant. Then she'd pull the same fucking thing on him and it would blow up a year later.

This was a heartbreaking read. Yeah he is an idiot, but I don't know how to be in love without being an idiot.

People would rather purposefully be ignorant than hurt by the truth.

he's supposedly going no contact but she emails him at night and comes to the house to play with the dog. And passes along hopeful message through her friend while continuing the affair. And this cuck is sitting around waiting to reconcile. Almost tempted me to create a r***it account to abuse him lol

You will get b&

Yeah and also I didn't want to link an email with that abomination of a site

Only males are able to form actual relationships. Females just use anyone as currency, tool or amusement. They know no empathy, no loyalty, no decency. Basically a whole gender of soulless sociopaths.

I've seen this shit for both sides. Thing is there's always someone who values the relationship more. And the one who doesn't holds power over the other. There is no security other than for blood relations(usually)