/normies BTFO/

Normies believe "KARMA"will get me for keying their cars HAHAhAhAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 7K)

can't get your car keyed if you don't care what color it is.

Attached: 1928-ford-rat-rod-13592.jpg (940x693, 103K)

Karma has already got us. We're alone.

>threw my dogs shit in the women's shelter donation bin years ago when I was walking my dog
>Nothing happened

Attached: 1513116169840.jpg (349x324, 24K)

false OP is certified pussy nor can OP have enemies bc that would involve OP interacting with people/going outside.
Nice try user

Attached: F4CDB146-34EB-428D-938F-E132708D92C1.jpg (249x250, 22K)

I remember when I actually caught someone in the act of starting to key my car because my dog began freaking the fuck out. I saw he had already done it to the car right behind me. He was apparently really not expecting to get caught and also started freaking out when I just began calling the police.

Like shit, I'm a robot but I still don't want my car keyed.

>has a car
>call him self robot

OUT

>No True Scotsmanning this hard
I've also been told I'm not a robot because I have a dog, which is also retarded. I drive a beat up piece of shit car that costs like $600. How does that disqualify me from being a robot?

Take picture of your car and show us we will decide shall you come into our kingdom

No, fuck off you retard. Literally why should I try to prove what a broken fucking person I am to retards on Jow Forums who want to try and make their pity club exclusive. Maybe you're not a fucking robot because you don't sound like one, you sound more like a roastie cunt with how you're acting.

Karma can't get you if you embraced her

t. Normie driver

>Muh le No True Scotsmanning long edgy high I.Q term
With your reactions we can tell you are a normalcuck. Robots don't have cars of dogs fucking normie faggot. I bet you are a non virgin. Now fuck off norm norm.

Attached: 1526336272896.jpg (409x409, 31K)

>her
>beta worshiping women and believes gods exist

Again, fuck off retarded. You still haven't justified yourself with why driving a car disqualifies you from being a robot. You don't even have reasoning and you won't answer this post with anything but shitposting.

kys with your no true robot shit

>no true scotsman is now a high IQ term

>Faggot normie is raging hard and was btfo by two real robots

>having a dog, driving a beat up car, and knowing what no true scotsman means disqualifies you from being a robot
Ok now I am actually curious, to you how low is the bar? Like I'm a virgin with mental health problem, but apparently that's not enough anymore.

If you don't have:
>sub 80 IQ
>inability to keep another being alive (pet like a dog)
>a driver's license
>ability to go outside
You're not a real robot

A robot would stop replying by now redditfaggot

This makes me feel...
Not... Depressed....

Attached: IMG_2204.jpg (842x1024, 95K)

kek you fucking cunt

Stop nameniggering and avatarfagging you fucking bitch. You did the same shit in other thread last night

Made me genuinely lol, thanks user

what if i take touch up paint and fix up the spots previous people keyed then? ever thought about that faggot?

Karma is name of big indian guy they will pay to fuck you up