DIET

Whats your daily diet?
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner---include grams of food as well, if possible

Attached: rrr.jpg (800x533, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/08/14/bodybuilder-mom-dies-from-too-much-protein-before-competition/
heartuk.org.uk/cholesterol-and-diet/low-cholesterol-diets-and-foods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coffee tea biscuits and chicken

3-5 litres of whole milk
piece of toast with nutella or peanut butter
hand full of kale

It used to be the usual 6-8 meals per day routine
5 am Pre workout and BCAAs
7 am Post workout Whey shake, 3 egg whites scrambled, whole-grain waffle with peanut butter and a little honey, and greek yogurt.
11 am small plain turkey sandwich (only lettuce and mustard) on whole grain bread, apple, small package of beef jerky
2 pm 1/4 cup mixed unsalted nuts, banana
5 pm 1 large grilled chicken breast (marinated in no-sugar added Italian dressing) 1 portion of broccoli, and a little bit of brown rice and quinoa medley (they sell this in microwaveable cups)
7 pm maybe 3 spoon fulls of natural peanut butter
10 pm shake of Casein

That being said, I have hit a fat loss wall. I want to get leaner and I have heard good things about intermittent fasting. Anybody use this technique? I know I might lose some size but I am trying to get leaner and now that I am older, lifting heavy all the time is taking a toll on my body so I am okay with losing some size so long as I get a more natural and cut look.

Breakfast - Oatmeal, milk, Coffee.

Lunch - Microwavable soup and a protein shake.

Dinner - Either Chicken/Steak and Cauliflower/Brocolli with mashed potatoes every once in a while.

Breakfast: 4 eggs
Pre lunch: whey shake
lunch: 200 g of chicken
before training: coffee and preworkout
dinner: 200g of chicken with a teaspoon of mayo

>breakfast
black coffee
>lunch
lol
>dinner
1lb steak, 4 eggs, 1 baked potato w/butter, steamed kale, 1 quart whole milk (grassfed, organic), 1 orange or grapefruit, creatine + water

Attached: 1534421719608.png (408x605, 531K)

what

breakfast: nuffin
after lunch lunch: ground lamb mashed with poatoes and some spice
dinner:omlette with random things from the fridge in it.
optional evening snack: apple(small)

Breakfast 1: 2 eggs and Cottage cheese or quark.
Brakfast 2: 1 Avocado.
Dinner: Usually Chicken breast with either rice or pasta and salad.
3 pm snack: Protein bar or cottage cheese/quark with fruits.
Post workout: Banana and BCAA Shake.
Dinner: Chicken or salmon with pasta and rice

Breakfast: 4 whole eggs with 2 slices cheese and 100g bacon and 4 tomatoes, zinc and fish oil
Lunch: 250g quinoa, 250g grilled ribs (no sauce), cup of cocoa (60% cocoa)
Dindin: 25g whey isolate, 250g curd
~160g protein

What benefit does the cocoa give? Genuine question

It's a bit bitter and suppress hunger for me. Also tastes good.

Do you like mix it with milk/water or what, isnt cocoa kinda like cinnamon in that its really fine?

what?

Chocolate, actual chocolate like cocoa not the syrup or milk chocolate stuff, has too many benefits to list. Mainly it increases blood flow which is why people claim dark chocolate is an aphrodisiac.

OMAD dinner around 6pm

6 eggs, in whatever style I feel (sometimes with heavy cream and/or butter)
600g ribeye or 1kg lamb chops or 1kg beef ribs
50g to 100g cheese
Teaspoon creatine

Not plants.

350ml water 50-100ml milk. It's fine powder, like Nestlé nesquik but with 60% cacao and very low % of sugar. I aim to get the 90% version but that shit is bitter as fuck and I can't bring myself to drink it.

horrible
not too bad except for the biscuits, get some fruit or veggies in there
pretty based
soup? you know theres like, next to no nutrition in that right? mashed potatoes are fine long as theres not too much butter in them (ideally you'd want none)
fucking horrible. protein sparing cuts are a death trap. add in some oatmeal at breakfast and some sweet potatoes at lunch and dinner ffs.
ditch the butter and you don't need the yolks in the eggs
decent
not bad
ditch the cheese and bacon and only have 2 eggs. add in some oats or whole wheat toast instead

You must be a registered dietician with advice like that.

>protein sparing cuts are a death trap
I'm pretty new to all this shit so like what do you mean? I thought that hitting my required protein intake was good? I'm not going too much over for my weight, if any.

Agree and understand with you on the oatmeal and sweet potatoes which is what im gonna be doing after this cut (and adding some brocoli)

Marshmallows and protein shakes

>you don't need the yolks in the eggs
Literally the worst misinfo ever posted here

Attached: 1524358771752.png (681x1021, 1.56M)

what the fuck, do none of you in this thread even lift? how do you guys even make gains eating like birds like this?

Breakfast: 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal with banana and chia seeds + scoop of protein
Snack: 2 apples and handful of peanuts
Lunch: Tuna, black bean, avocado, tomato mix with 2 1/2 cups of rice with broccoli
Snack: 1 cup of oatmeal with flax seed
Dinner: Chicken breast with 2 sweet potatoes and a salad
Snack: Handful of peanuts or cashews
Before bed: 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 1 or 2 glasses of milk

U-u are using vitamin supplements right user?

based

200g oats
200g noodles
100g nuts
300g meat
200g high protein cheese
500g quark
5 eggs
200g bread
60g whey protein
2 beer
200g lenses

I eat it whenever i have time.

Attached: 1531166956957.jpg (1024x725, 171K)

Not everyone is a hungry skeleton m8. I already gain by simply looking at food.

Brekkie: 2 fried eggs, 4 rashers of bacon, at least 200 ml of whole milk, vitamin + fish oil
Lunch: Usually a turkey and cheese wrap/sandwich + 2-4 cans of tuna depending on my hunger
750 ml protein shake post workout
Dinner: Usually either a pork roast, beef roast or grilled chicken breast with potatoes. Occasionally a big plate of pasta.

solely eating protein foods like that is probably the least healthy thing you can do man. It wrecks havoc on your kidneys and your brain function, so indirectly everything. It actually killed a woman nypost.com/2017/08/14/bodybuilder-mom-dies-from-too-much-protein-before-competition/

eliminating all your carbs during a cut is really stupid too, if anything during a cut your carbs should be higher. When you're in a calorie deficit, your goal is to retain your muscle, and to do that you have to maintain your strength and performance in the gym. How are you going to do that when your primary source of energy is lowered? Low carb cutting is the biggest meme in fitness ever. It doesn't matter if your carbs are high if you're in a caloric deficit you'll lose weight

im in my last year of med school actually

makes sense, because medfags usually don't know anything, and you don't know anything lmao

Read your stupid shit before positing
>Upon her death, doctors discovered Hefford had been living with a rare disorder — urea cycle disorder — which stops the body from being able to break down protein.
>unable to break down proteins

Unless you have some fucking disorder, protein won't do shit to your body. Everytime some faggot post "protein is bad" it always ends up a person simple being unable to digest protein normally. Eat protein and drink water and you'll be fine.

Huh, i was under the impression that no carbs -> no glycogen -> forces body to burn fats (and muscle) and you compensate for the muscle burning by working it out + consuming good protein . I also get that people cut carbs because its quick and easy water weight loss. Thanks for the based response user.

>breakfast
I only eat breakfast one or twice a week. When I do, its 8 scrambled eggs

>lunch
Salad with two hard boiled eggs, some kind of meat, oil and vinegar dressing

>dinner
Whatever the famalam wants.
Theres Meatloaf Mondays, and Taco Tuesdays. The kids each get a day to pick what's for dinner. The oldest likes roast and potatos so we have that every other friday it seems like. The middle likes asian so Ive gotten prettu good at cooking cantanese and hunan. The little one likes rabbit so sometimes rabbit stew, tenders, or roasted. Saturday and sundays are leftovers or grandparents, i usually fast on sundays.

never said protein was bad
a diet based solely on protein foods is bad. go eat only chicken, whey protein,and eggs for a few months and see how you feel

when there's no glycogen, you can't use your muscles effectively -> can't lift weight -> lose strength -> lose muscle

and yeah, cutting carbs is popular because people see an immediate noticeable difference by losing the water weight. if you actually wanna lose fat, keep your muscle, gotta keep those carbs high

>Breakfast - 1/2 cup of sprouts
>2nd morning meal - 1/2 cup of Beans, 1 cup Lentils, 1 cup of Yoghurt and Milk
>Lunch - 1lbs Chicken breast, Spinach, Broccoli/Cabbage, Bell Pepper
>Snacks - a Peanut butter sandwich and a fruit.
>Dinner - 4 boiled Eggs and more greens

It's literally impossible to solely eat protein unless you drink whey the whole day, you colossal moron. Chicken and egg also contain lots of fats.

typical day for me :
meal one - 4 jumbo eggs, bacon, (oats or toast if bulking)
meal two - post workout - protein shake and pancakes
meal 3 - chicken/beef/pork, veggies, (if bulking potatoes, beans, quinoa, etc)
meal 4 - protein shake made with with low fat milk and nut butters (if bulking full fat milk and oats or yams in shake)
meal 5 - can of tuna with mayo and veggies or 3 boiled eggs and veggies

Attached: 4527765-4291515-ra's_al_ghul_perfil.png (410x600, 269K)

lol shut the fuck up

>1.4lb beef (85%)
>6 slices of cheese
>2 tbsp butter
>1 avocado
>4 oz smoked sausage
>1 tbsp mct oil
>14g dextrose

Am I gonna die?

Wtf is the deal with dextrose?

broccoli x 7 : $7 100 cal 4g protein 8g fiber 8g carb
beans 2 x 7 = $14 770 cal 48g protein 48g fiber 84g carb
pea protein 2 scoops a day 240 cal 48g protein
coconut milk 16 oz a day 90 cal 9g fat 2g carb

total 1200 cal 100g protein 56g fiber 94g carb one meal a day

>Breakfast
Usually a glass of water or 250ml of black coffee

>Lunch
6x simple ham sandwich - 26g slice of bread, 3-5g butter, a 15g slice of ham and a few slices of cucumber (probably 45g)
250ml black coffee

>Dinner
300g potatoes either boiled or baked
300g turkey breast
200g sauerkraut

I'll eat this pretty much every day and this is very low calorie so every 4-5 days I will get a large pizza or a mcdonald's meal or something just so I wouldn't lose too much weight

Hey man I just like Microwavable Chicken Noodle soup, it makes my mouth happy.

150 g of oats or rice
600 g of vegetables
3 pieces of fruit
Oil and nuts for the fat
Meat for my proten

Once I've hit those marks I just fill out the rest of my daily calories with stuff like garlic bread for supper or a beer if it's in the weekend.

>breakfast
coffee
Kefir mixed with chia, lemon/pineapple
or
yogurt or oatmeal with fruits and nuts and honey
>Lunch
either quick yogurt mixed with rice proteine and fruits or just some sandwich
>dinner really variates but it's mostly
-chicken/steak/salmon/ground beef
-pasta/sweet potato/rice
-veggies/beans
-spices

>before bed snack
Proteine shake, zma and a glass of chia/flax which marinated in lemonwater

Enjoy your sugar spread

Attached: nutella.jpg (750x445, 41K)

>"Sugar spread"
>Half of it is fat
Have a fair and balanced go at the macronutrients will you.

Yup, half the calories from fat.

Attached: nutella.jpg (583x277, 30K)

need some help here. whats a good dinner meal that has at least 579 calories? looking for a meal that has a large portion of carbs and veggies with some sort of lean protein being a staple

Not sure on amounts but I'll guesstimate
Breakfast
> 2tbsps pb, 7tbsps of oats
> Protein shake with vit d milk
Lunch
> .5 lb of 80/20 ground beef
> No idea how many black beans
> 3 random vegetables usually broccoli cauliflower and carrots, not including onions and peppers
> Lots of garlic
> Plain baked sweet potato
Dinner
> The exact same as lunch
Dessert
> Peanut butter and milk until I feel queasy
And then a second protein shake before bed.

Probably a grilled chicken breast some rice with some butter, choice of vegetable, green beans or asparagus

Breakfast:
>2-3 Hard Boiled large eggs, Wholemeal toast 2 slices, tahini spread
OR
>Weetabix with semi skimmed milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar

Lunch:
>Chicken, broccoli, green beans stir fried with EV olive oild and add in some chillies to make me eat it slower, plus some onions, mustard seeds and chia seeds. Add sóy sauce.

Dinner:
>Plain cod fillet x2, broccoli, green beans (both boiled) plus chia seeds. Sometimes ditch this and go back to the breakfast meal.

Snacks:
>Sky with maple syrup.

Pls rate.

Also for snacks I sometimes have a tin of tuna or pickled cockles. Sometimes roasted salted almonds.

Soup is a god tier cutting food. Fills you up like fuck for only 200 calories.

Are crabsticks (surimi sticks, seafood sticks etc) actually ok to eat? Apart from the amount of salt of course, but would they be ok to eat regulating them based on that or are they bad in other ways?

Please rate
Breakfast
>4 eggs with cheese, 3 Cup whole milk, black coffee
Lunch
>pb&j, 2 cups whole milk
Dinner
>1lbs chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 3 Cups whole milk

All foods pan-fried in butter
Also a multivitamin and 5g glycine-L

From my calculations it’s 3500 cal, 180g protein, 150g fat, and 300g carbs

6’ 180lbs

Break
Kwark/Coffee/Banana

1st meal
Chilli

Rice/beef/greens/appel

Rice/beef/greens/appel

Rice/eggs/greena/appel

Rice/chicken/greens/appel

Rice/chicken/greens/appel

Yesterday I had this

24oz of boneless skinless chicken thigh on top a bunch of salad mix and 4 oz balsamic vingrette split between like 2 meals.

2 cups fatfree cottage cheese with about a Tsb peanutbutter and 2oz jelly

came out to like 2k cals
200 protein
100 fat
70 carbs

Attached: trump1-scowl.jpg (4096x2160, 871K)

Fucking excellent, well rounded day of eating. On personal preference alone I'd swap the tahini with an avocado, for taste.

BLT wrap
Burger with sliced potatoes
Beer
Bread

Alright user, everyone seems to be trollong or postong incomplete info, I'll try my best. Here's a standard day :

Breakfast : 5 scrambled eggs (Medium in EU, Large in the US), 100g of toasts, 200g of greek yogurt with fruits pieces in it (peaches, bananas, oranges, whatever is fresh at the moment). About 60g of protein

Lunch : chicken curry (200g chicken), rice and greens (100g uncooked rice, I don't count veggies). An apple or some easy to carry fruit. About 60g protein

Afternoon snack, about 1h before training : a piece of cheesecake (aprox 150g, 10-14g protein depending on chosen ingredients)

Dinner : 300g beef (5%) with 200g potatoes and greens, I like to make some pepper sauce with beef. A fruit as dessert, a cup of hot chocolate during winter. 60-65g protein

Total day : about 2800 kcal, 190+ g of proteins, I don't use supplements.

Also pls rate

I was thinking this as the tahini tastes a bit nutty and not great. How is hummus instead? Or will I be able to get away with a bit of butter.

pretty based, but 5 eggs a day is kind of rolling the dice in terms of health and heart disease

You don't absorb cholesterol from food, you make it from the bad shit you eat. So eggs are ok as the cholesterol in the yolk doesn't really get absorbed.

>go eat a diet of only protein for a few months and see how you feel
>go eat a diet of only carbohydrates for a few months and see how you feel
>go eat a diet of only dirt and rocks for a few months and see how you feel
Nobody recommends doing it for that long, especially not people recommending a PSMF. They always recommend full diet breaks after at most a couple of months as well as refeeds every week/every couple of weeks

Dude, eggs aren't even legally allowed to be marketed as healthy. 2 or 3 a couple times a week won't hurt you, but 5+ every single day is really something you should reconsider.

Yes but only because of the cholesterol thing, which was only recently debunked. Unless they are fried then they're ok.

Who debunked it?
Every study I've seen on the matter is funded in part by the egg industry.
It's like asking a Democrat funded company to do a survey with Democrats on how well Trump is doing

heartuk.org.uk/cholesterol-and-diet/low-cholesterol-diets-and-foods

I guess 5 a day is quite a lot of eggs like but I wouldn't be too alarmed.

i don't see any links to any studies there

I eat food but not to much just the right amount the end

It's a good enough source for the likes of me and you. Unless you're either a scientist or dietician.

Recent meals.

Wake up: Glass of BCAAs and some vitamins.
Workout

Breakfast: 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 2 SCOOPS, 2 Tbsp peanut butter, 1 cup frozen blueberries, some kind of nuts

Snack: protein bar

Lunch: 3 eggs, 4 oz pork chops, onion, jalapeno, some sweet potato, stick of beef chorizo

Dinner: 3 eggs, Greek yogurt, 4 turkey bacon slices, spinach, 1 oz no-fat mozzarella,

Final snack: broccoli and 2 Tbsp peanut butter.

I should mention I am on a 1600 - 1800 cal diet. 5'8 195 lb. Probably 17% bf

How does one get enough fat in while doing Keto? Just use MCT/Coconut Oil?

Nuts are a good source. Avocado if it's readily available.

keto is a meme

Got it. Thanks man. I've been doing it for a while, felt pretty good, but I realize that I may be eating slightly too much protein.
IMO, there is no "correct" diet. It's just what works for you. Me personally, I've never felt better when I've cut the carbs, despite all the advice about when/how/what types of carbs to eat I've heard. I try taking it before workout - I feel fantastic and then crash 20 minutes in. I take them afterwards - I'm hungry an hour later. My energy was also never stable, and I would constantly just think about food all day. Of course, some people might not have these issues, and do just fine without Keto, but I feel that I just run way better.

There is an alarming lack of seafood in this thread. Unless you're a cheap college student you should be incorporating fresh wild caught salmon, cod, and shrimp into your diets at least 3/4 days out of the week. The chicken industry is absolutely fucked and all of them are being pumped full of hormones and shit, regardless of what the packaging tells you. Compare the size of a chicken breast 50 years ago to one now and tell me that anything in stored today is genuinely organic, free range, grass-fed or whatever.

That's actually fuckin awesome, drink on huwite man

Attached: 052812-organic-dairy.jpg (334x500, 151K)

Reminder it's okay to have a cookie as a yummy snack. It doesn't count

Military fag here, my food is free but the menu is different every day so it is impossible to have anything concrete.

I usually just always have meat, vegetables, and potatoes in every meal. It varies from broccoli, spinach, chicken, steak, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, etc. I eat 4 times a day if cutting and 6 times a day to bulk. Sometimes 7.

>seafood
seafood is a scam. it's trashy poor people food. the ocean is dirty! Fish meat is dirty. And fish is high in cholesterol. There is absolutely no reason to eat seafood.

Morning supplements
Morning: 1-2 cups of black coffee, sometimes some green tea

Breakfast
>6 eggs scrambled (above jumbo size from my own chickens)
>1 teaspoon butter in the eggs
>Sautéed one or more of cabbage, spinach, onion, bell pepper, tomato, garlic
>1/2 to 1 teaspoon coconut oil for the veggies
>Salt and pepper
AND
>4 slices spelt or rye bread toasted (makes ~50g carbs)
>1 large avocado, whatever variety is in season
>A piece of fruit, usually a kiwi fruit or orange, or a handful of berries
OR
>1.5 cups oats cooked in whole milk with some extra to serve, plus peanut butter, cinnamon and sultanas or banana

Cup of coffee, black for pre-workout otherwise with milk

Lunch
>One or two of: buckwheat, rice, pasta, millet, lentil pasta, split peas, lentils, mashed potato or sweet potato (500kcals or more)
>One of: shredded chicken breast/thigh, sardines, baked or grilled fish, slow-cooked beef (about 1/2 to 1 cup)
>One of: silverbeet, spinach. Sometimes other veggies too; most commonly mushrooms or tomatoes.
>Olive oil or coconut oil or butter
>A carrot
>Few glasses of milk
OR
>300-500g whole greek yoghurt
>Banana, strawberries, other fruit
>Sometimes a scoop of flavoured whey mixed into the yoghurt (fuck this tastes good)
For a post-workout meal, add on of something like:
>2-3 large potatoes (~500g?), 2-3 bananas or a few dates and a bit of bread or more fruit (aim ~70-100g carbs extra)
>Some extra meat or a scoop of whey
>A litre of whole milk

Dinner
>Pretty similar to the savoury lunch option, adjusting serving sizes here to meet macros
>Plus a head of broccoli

Evening/bed-time supplements

This is as IF with a rough 8-9 hour eating window. Sometimes up to 10 hours. I don't really snack but if I need some more calories or are still hungry after eating a meal I'll have some nuts or seeds, some cheese, a glass or two of milk or a bit of fruit.