Protip: the delt, trap, collarbone, upper chest is the hottest part of the body

protip: the delt, trap, collarbone, upper chest is the hottest part of the body.

Attached: 4L_AYqjjD2Q.jpg (640x1136, 121K)

protip: Men and women are different. Men are attracted to tits, ass and a trained physique, while women are attracted to confidence, charisma and status. Women don't give a shit about his body.

Cope

all mf previous gfs thought the adonis belt V was the hottest part. funny though cause my current gf thinks the back is the hottest part.

Dead wrong

Attached: 20180726_003427.jpg (2576x1932, 1.41M)

None of that was how you spell ‘calves.’

Attached: 41A0482C-928E-4DB7-9E1D-96ED5C94BD09.jpg (735x1102, 144K)

>t. that one fat guy with an unimpressive physique but he has big calves so he convinces himself that everyone cares a lot about them
cope

>t. can’t finish a complete set of calf raises because they hurt in a way that scares him

nobody cares lol. You're like that one dude who has SICK FUARKIN SERRATUS ANTERIOR BRAH but nobody fucking cares.

Calves are the sexiest body part. I’m sorry yours are small and useless, but it’s your own fault.

This. Girls swoon over my livestock

you're not wrong!

t. sipping coffee right now before hitting OHP, Arnold press, and rows in my homegym

lol no they're not. you're just convincing yourself that they are because it's probably the only decent muscle group you have on your body.

Wont matter with that hair. Get it cut you giant hom.

You don't actually have the body to make that pose.

protip: this pose immediately identifies you as human garbage on its way to the trash compactor. Seriously, if someone doesn't start fucking doing something about the low IQ, this world is over.

This pose separates those with muscle mass from the pretenders. Anyone with insufficient muscle mass will look absolutely dyel in this pose. OP is a great example.

Attached: 10hvjev.jpg (254x375, 25K)

Is this dude doing the tard two-finger point though? That's the part that makes it pure cancer.

I'm pretty sure OP would look like an absolute dyel no matter what pose

Cope

Don't talk shit about Frank Zane

kek
more like abs and adonis belt, but I left for aesthetics(men) so meh

>Worshipping a human
How inferior.

Attached: Koichi_transparent.png (200x200, 49K)

Cope

COPE
O
P
E

kek I used to be like that back when I was dyel, is right, it's true

cope

OP is DYEL but looks significantly better than 99% of Jow Forums. post body

also there's nothing wrong with that pose