No meme answers like "mewing" or "lose fat"

I have double chin even though im skinny and have visible abs.

I want a REAL solution that works

Attached: 1535140779602.jpg (1200x1200, 343K)

Have you tried mewing?

Dude, just do some mews. Works for me

try chewing some gums, it should help

How bad is it? Have you asked other people if they are noticing your double chin?

If you're not being paranoid or delusional about your body, you might have some hormonal issue or problems with your thyroid so I suggest asking about getting these things checked.

Might be estrogen related. Onions will unironically help but you probably won't want to eat them. Otherwise mew and lose some weight and you'll be good.

>lose some weight
Im skinny af, 130 pounds.
Its due i think to a weak chin causing the skin under my jaw to bunch up and fold.
Destroying my jawline, i want to kms because this is not w problem i ever had as a kid or teen.
I think that this isnt genetic but some shit i fucked up with my posture that i have to undo

Attached: 2018-08-26_13.11.05.jpg (1212x1616, 719K)

If you're 130lbs then you probably don't have any muscle under your fat and that's why you weigh so little

Otherwise genetics so mewing or jaw implants are your options (I've never mewed so can't vouch)

>hair down the whole neck
Maybe its all that prancing around on the savannah that fucked up your posture?

Attached: main-qimg-401277ed3753d0820a8cd9b5b5368ad8-c.jpg (602x903, 105K)

Actually I just looked at the pic and see what you mean. Is there a lot of fat around your cheeks that makes your face more circular?

I dont have a high bodyfat at all.
Also my chin used to be solid and even and my jaw used to be chiseled 6 years ago.
It BECAME weak for some unknown stupid fucking reason

Attached: 20180824_134658.jpg (1212x1616, 857K)

There isnt a lot of fat on my face. I have a thing called jawzercise, i also have done mewing for months and various other facial exercises and it doesnt do shit

did you have wisdom teeth removed?

Nope

I used to look like pic related, only now its difficult to even try to do this.
I also never had an adams apple like i do now, and its gay bros.
Neck curls also dont do shit

Attached: 2018-08-26_13.12.01.jpg (1212x1616, 667K)

It's over nigga.

You poor user

Attached: 1532634012497.jpg (641x530, 25K)

bump for interest

>ripped body
>double chin soi face
The gods do not favor you my son

Just walk around jutting out your chin like a retard. That seems to fix it

Pay attention to , you have estrogen-dominance written all over you. Get some bloodwork done.
That "adam's apple" looks like a freaking goiter. Your thyroid is probably screwed up, which explains the hormones.
Start taking some iodine. Take your temperature as well to see how your thyroid/metabolism is.
An average temperature under 98.6f/37c is hypothyroidism. In my opinion it is the numale-maker.

Attached: check_your_temp.jpg (350x322, 60K)

kek'd

>1535140779602.jpg
You fags could at least put in some effort and use fake camera filenames

Attached: skeptical doubt.jpg (938x477, 58K)

Stop masturbating. Each time you ejaculate is like an estrogen injection.

>No meme answers like "mewing"
never gonna mew-k it

Mewing is legit. But it can't bring your jaw fowards if you're older than 12. But you should still improve your oral posture so your face doesn't melt with age.

grow beard

Attached: 1520487414776.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

then don't be skinny
>only lift huge weight, no cardio
>eat 5000 calories per day
>lie lethargic and barely breathing while not lifting to stop weight loss
>eat piles of salt and drink gallons of water to bloat massively
>take blood pressure medication to keep from dying
>grow beard to cover up your newfound lack of a chin or neck

>learning all this magic to still end up looking like a used up condom
what's the point brehs

double jaw advancement (with rotation if necessary) srs

High gonial angle

he fixxed his health problems so he could raise his children .

>try chewing some gums, it should help
lol, crypto ((mew))

is he a good dad though?

Yeah but whats the fucking point now? I just read all the symptoms and it seems i do have a thyroid disease.
But curing it wont fix my weak chin. Its already fucked me up permanently

>Be me
>literally 30% body fat obese
>Have a god-tier jaw
>Had a girl complement it once
>Banged her

I thank the lord that I'll never be a chinlet

You most likely have a low Hyoid bone.
So do exercises that target the muscles around it to mitigate it's effects.

Just going from low-test, high-estrogen to normal levels will literally alter where fat deposits in your body.
Those millimeters of fat can make a huge impact on your face, even if you aren't still a teenager.
You should see a doctor about your thyroid and hormones ASAP.

But if you want a solution from me, right now:
iodine
T3 (Cytomel)
progesterone cream (estrogen antagonist)

Your jawline lacks definition, that's why.
Work on those masseaters.

Kek same here, I got more under chin fat some time between autumn 2017 - spring 2018. I think it's from minoxidil, or perhaps dutasteride. I hadn't gained weight. My estrogen and testosterone levels are fine, as are all my other hormone levels.
I'm mewing in both photos and nowadays when I mew I get this lump under my chin. When I don't mew it just goes down and looks even worse lol.

Attached: 23131.jpg (1140x1017, 491K)

How long apart are these pics? Looks like you got massive forward growth improvement.

Kek I think I just tilted my head slightly more upwards. My maxilla is not forward at all but my chin is projecting without having an underbite so I'm fine with my profile. The pictures are 6 months apart.

oh shit is that why people usually with thick necks have nice jawline? *not including alpha destiny*
could training neck actually fix the fat under chin situation?

Id give this a go but progesterone cream is mixed with estrogen for HRT so I am not sure if this is BS or not.

Progesterone is an estrogen antagonist. Every time I recommend it folks think I'm trying to trick them into becoming traps. Just buy some on amazon for $30. Check the ingredients if you're so concerned.

push your tongue down on your left large mollar

Cringe

that sounds dope if true
progesterone could be used to stop the side effects of roids that result from the original roids being metabolized into estrogenic compounds

i have no fucking clue what mewing is, but in the pic it looks like your jaw is slightly recessed; i.e. you have an overbite. consciously push your jaw forward to give yourself a slight underrbite; it will tighten the skin on your chin causing your doublechin to disappear.

Saw the same image at Jow Forums ya loony

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-214848~2.png (1080x651, 537K)