How do you stop him?

How do you stop him?

Attached: STOP BREATHING (YOUR LUNGS WILL EXPLODE).png (420x678, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmeJeom0SN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would talk purely in clickbait titles to him

>10 reasons I wont be stopped in the gym by you (NEVER TRY TO DO THIS)

Why do you want to stop him?

Attached: 1534980205198.jpg (1629x1080, 518K)

I dont, I join him in his quest to eliminate Jews
If he wants to fight me, id circle around constantly and he wouldn't be able to grab me else he'd hurt his rotator cuff

Attached: Rotatorcufffuhrerr.png (784x520, 341K)

Attached: stock-photo-a-man-whose-head-is-pushing-women-thumb-86835163.jpg (360x470, 25K)

>Imagine talking this way all the time (NOT AS DIFFICULT AS YOU THINK!)

Attached: even arnie needed motivation.jpg (1280x1009, 327K)

No more facepulls, Jeff.

Attached: goodfellas tommy.jpg (1274x1020, 266K)

internaly rotating his shoulders

Face pulls are unironically a solid exercise. Same goes for mini band push pulls.

Stop him from what?

Red and basedpilled

I tell ya, this kid would face pull like there's no tomorrow! His rear delta and rotator cuffs would look like fuckin boulders I tell ya. AY RELAX KID IM JUS BREAKIN BALLS OVA 'ERE

Attached: frank-vincent-goodfellasjpg-e94cd626d74589c5.jpg (460x332, 43K)

Hey Jesse, if I was gonna work your rotator cuffs, I'd tell you to go to the gym and do your facepulls.
Now this kid, this kid was great. They used to call him Pullin' Jesse.

Attached: billy_batts.jpg (736x990, 139K)

LIKE JESSE OVER HERE
JESSE COME OVER HERE

I HAVEN'T TRAINED YA IN SIX FUCKIN YEARS

Facepulls are unironically great

If you want to train like an athlete, you've got to get fucked like an athlete. Let's demonstrate with Jesse over here.

JESSE COME OVER HERE

Attached: bugez dubs.jpg (1282x1235, 159K)

Whooaaaa

Oh look at that, hes like an ad for a fitness channel, *points at jesse* before and way before

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

FUCKING QUEERS

Attached: FUCKING QUEERS.jpg (766x413, 13K)

Watch it Jeffy

>My cuffs can not be internally rotated (NON-NEGOTIABLE!)
>Many a mortal has tried (TRY THIS INSTEAD!)
>Yet they have all failed (IT MATTERS!)

Attached: 1534953013109.jpg (720x720, 39K)

Do upright rows to bait him away from the cable machinr. The do pinkies up side raises around him. He will start to breakdown and then you can finish him off with heavy leg extensions. Careful to not let him escape with his side stepping dumbbell curls.

jesse needs to do more ab exercises, he'd look way better

I need a quick rundown on Jeff

will that guy ever stop breaking balls

>Hey, Jesse, if I was gonna train you like an athlete, I'd tell ya to go to the gym and do your face pulls.
>This kid was great. They used to call him "Facepull Jesse" over here. I swear to god. Oh, he'd make his rear delts look like fuckin boulders, excuse my language. He was terrific, non-negotiable. And he made a lot of gains, too.

>No more face pulls, Jeff.

>What?

>I said no more face pulls. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you haven't trained me for a long time, they didn't go up there and tell you. I don't do face pulls anymore.

>Externally rotate your shoulders, will ya? For cryin' out loud, what's gotten into you? I'm training you like an athlete a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with you.

>Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know? There's a lot of viewers around here.

>Jesse, I'm only kidding with you. We're doing a workout. I mean, I just finished my pre-workout. I haven't trained you in a long time and I'm training you like an athlete, and now you're getting fuckin' fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

>I'm sorry too, it's okay, no problem

>Salute...
>Now go to the gym and do your fucking face pulls

Attached: jeff_tetris.png (464x473, 131K)

>tsk, YOU think you can stop ME?
>you're not the first to say that kid
>*externaly rotates to unsheathe katana*
>i heard you do not train the face pull(BIG MISTAKE)
>you better start praying to your god now, your upright rows won't do anything to me

Attached: jeff-san.jpg (543x589, 69K)

MOTHERFUCKING DYEL. YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

>>Externally rotate your shoulders, will ya? For cryin' out loud, what's gotten into you? I'm training you like an athlete a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with you.
>>Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know? There's a lot of viewers around here.
this part had me laffin

Checked

What the fuck, last week someone here asked what would you like to see from him and I said, "New ways to hit tris and get them growing" and today he posts this. I swear Jeff reads this board.

Attached: 2018-08-26.png (886x557, 779K)

underrated

checked and kecked

Attached: 12793193039.jpg (400x298, 12K)

Hey Faggots,

Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEAN-X dot com, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day doing your exercises wrong (BIG MISTAKES!). You are everything bad in the fitness industry. Honestly, have any of you ever trained on your feet like athletes? I mean, I guess it's fun training like an idiot because of a V Shred video, but you take it to a whole new level of shoulder impingement. This is even worse than not doing facepulls at the end of every workout even though I specifically said it was NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best lift. I'm pretty much perfect. I am a physiotherapist, professional athlete and celebrity coach. What exercises do you even do, other than "leg extensions and chest flies"? I also get mad cash from my fitness programs (available over at athleanx.com), and have perfectly healthy shoulders (Unlike Jesse over here who just snapped his rotator cuff; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just put the science back in strength. Meanwhile, if you found the comment helpful leave your comments and thumbs up below, and let me know what else you want me to cover in future comments.

Alright see you soon.

Attached: blouse.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Why is jeff posing for one of those trashy romance novels?

non-negotiable part of his contract

It's a Revolutionary War shirt!! Perspective you tool!
>youtube.com/watch?v=FmeJeom0SN8

uh huh

Attached: simple-people-recreate-romance-novel-covers-6-593e3ecae7481__880.jpg (880x652, 178K)

I try to negotiate with him

HUGE MISTAKE

lmao

When did these Jeff memes start popping up so much?
I haven't visited this board frequently for about 2 months and it seems like in that time Jeff memes have exploded.

just happens. It's like toddposting on /v/.

BY STOPPING THESE 5 EXCERCISES

Attached: timetostop.png (511x506, 297K)

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

SUPER KEKLES I was laughing for 10 mins on this pic

Lmao I love Toddposting.

keked, jeffed and checked

Attached: 1535308371023188598753.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

BUY MY PROGRAM

Attached: todd_cavaliere.jpg (300x400, 13K)

Jeff vs. Scoob

round 1 - no prep, both are bloodlusted (creatine), fight takes place in the middle of the desert
round 2 - with prep, fight takes place on liberty island, hurting an innocent bystander is an instant DQ. No BFR

Scoob will always be the Natty King, not even Jeff and JESSE COME OVER fighting together can defeat Scooby

HAIL TO THE KING BABY

Attached: 1534274127660.jpg (373x502, 70K)

Gooby needs all the PrEP he can get.

Attached: scooby.jpg (300x419, 38K)

kek

The captions are said by a little devil on his shoulder
Also trips

Attached: Patrick gif.gif (200x317, 892K)

added to my bateman collection, good sir!

I didn't know le ebin dubman had a name

nigga watch American Psycho

Attached: 1530998762696.png (177x255, 52K)

Check'd

>creatine
>natty

you don't

/thread