If you were +6ft, broad shouldered, naturally slim, and with the face of one of these guys, would you bother lifting?

if you were +6ft, broad shouldered, naturally slim, and with the face of one of these guys, would you bother lifting?

Attached: main-qimg-5f09127d6eb70f0abff7ae41781b7d60-c.jpg (602x600, 45K)

First of all those guys are brown so they have ugly mongrel faces, the nordic version would be much better.

Second of all yes I would lift, you stupid cunt, why would I not want to be a better version of myself?

> b-but you're already good enough to get thots!!!

Go cry into a box of twinkies you loser

>naturally slim

No one is naturally slim, these guys just don't eat a lot and do drugs instead.

>6"2
>broad shouldered
>always low bf
>decent face, been called pretty by women
>balding

FUCK, I couldve had it all. This is why I lift.

Hahahahahahhahahahaha imagine being this insecure.

I look legit great facially, I'm also taken, and I still lift. So yes.

Jow Forums is retarded. These guys all workout in various ways at least six days a week.

I don't think any of these men are attractive. Maybe the top right, but they all have big lips and thin faces. They look like instagram models but with beards.

This niggas eating his turban

This. It's just like how women will say they don't like "muscley men" and that they prefer men who are just "naturally fit and strong". Meanwhile their perception of "muscley men" is fucking Arnold and all the guys they think are just naturally athletic-looking all hit the gym intensely.

Pretty sure all these guys lift to some degree

How much of a gymcel can you be to actually believe that?

You can look like a male model on a workout or two a week, and that's an underwear model.

> cope

I think he's just assuming they do bro splits

Total horseshit. Their whole lives revolve around their looks. They're in the gym all the fucking time.

sean o pry arms are like what 12"?

Attached: file.png (972x1137, 1.05M)

Do you actually lift?

I didn't say they're doing bodybuilding training every day but they're definitely at least doing heavy cardio daily.

david gandy

The eternal nerdic cope.

All women want tall, DARK, and handsome men you fuckwit.

I have a better physique than most male models and I haven't done any cardio in years.

Seriously, start lifting.

My point is these guys aren't just naturally effortlessly lean with six packs. Yeah they have good genetics but they certainly hit the gym on the regular.

Oh shit boys it's a real life DYEL

>b-but you're already good enough to get thots
But you're not.

It's really minimal effort is what I'm saying. You can literally lift for 45 mins a week and watch your calories (which is easily done if you simply eat clean).

Attached: 1513610574774.png (1400x1630, 163K)

Well no shit. A strict, clean diet is obviously implied. No one is delusional enough to think the male models in OP's pic are slugging down beer and eating pepperoni pizza all the time.

>First of all those guys are brown so they have ugly mongrel faces, the nordic version would be much better.
>Second of all yes I would lift, you stupid cunt, why would I not want to be a better version of myself?

Attached: 1526107925090 (1).jpg (332x396, 34K)

I have all of that but I'm bald, fuck this life

Get a wig nigga

Hhaha I just saw this after I posted almost the sam thing. We were so close

> 6'4
> Naturally slim
> Broad shouldered
> Ginger
Better luck next life I guess

Apart from the heavy bait, women just naturally prefer men with dark hair and a tan.

No need to be mad about it, it's not like blonde men are fucked entirely, they're just at a disadvantage like gingers. They can still make it.

Attached: Le master race.jpg (1024x607, 105K)

I am this ginger

And while you have a point, there's ALWAYS the 5-10% of the population that obsesses over gingers. They don't admit it publicly at all, so you really don't notice they exist much, but as a ginger I've never had much problems thanks to this small segment of the female population.
> t. Ginger with 10/10 Paki fwb who is a self admitted 'pumpkin slut'

Post body

Thats true, my ex is obssesed with gingers. I'm not a ginger

For us gingers I just think you have to have more charisma/ a big personality. You're going to stand out no matter what, and gingers either crumble under the spotlight, or show their ass and laugh. Most crumble, which is what give gingers their undesired label.

Kek all the pajeets coping in this thread
Obviously women would prefer the white equivalent of these dudes

Cmon son you really believe the first 3 guys are not 8-10/10? you retarded

>this pic will trigger 4channers!

Attached: Interracial_3534.jpg (480x320, 40K)

Dark hair and dark, thick eyebrows are traditionally considered more masculine and classically handsome. You'll notice that blonde models will still have the thick brows.

I can smell all your melanin from here.

Attached: 1251251.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Can you also smell the cope?

Attached: Marlon-Teixeira-Next-Summer-2015-Mens-Beach-Style-Shoot-001.jpg (1800x2700, 393K)

>thinking "dark" doesn't mean white guys with a tan

Attached: 1524059200795.jpg (1077x1332, 655K)

First three guys are exactly what you're describing.

As in dark hair/tan, no one is talking about you pajeet. Sorry you mis-understood.

Attached: 1477338978797.gif (234x159, 315K)

>one chance at life
>light hair and dark eyes, objectively the worst combination

Attached: B5AB5167-35CC-4399-A309-E432F56107DD.jpg (550x292, 144K)

It's better than dark hair and dark eyes.

lmao imagine the cope

Attached: 975015989083c064b3cdd411ff82a2f8--chico-lachowski-top-male-models.jpg (535x675, 22K)

Attached: francisco-lachowski-for-risbel-9-magazine71.jpg (790x991, 173K)

They don't seriously lift all the time, but they are certainly active playing sports or doing some sort of exercise.

I wish I had a straight hairline. My widows peak since birth has endlessly cucked me

sounds like you're making excuses pussy

>women prefer (this) phenotype
I disagree. I think meds/Arabs look ugly. Their features are too long and thin and they just seem weirdly foreign. I just don't like it. I like brown hair and eyes but only on Western European types. They just have wider /more stocky features I find more masculine and attractive.
I also prefer boys to be paler. Dark hair + pale skin + wide frame and face is my ideal. Might be because I am more genetically similar and I'm attracted to similar kinds.
Western Euro>Northern Euro>Slav>Meds>>>>>POWER GAP>Japs>Arabs>other Asians>>>>>radioactive shit>>>>>indios (hispanics)>>>>>pajeets>abbos>blacks.

Attached: 1534957789799.jpg (461x421, 36K)

I always thought nordics had long and thin skulls.

arent the spanish and portuguese meds? you cant get more west than that

no no!

And women LOVE nordic men. Pic related is a well known nordic male model and actor who obviously doesn't have a long skull!

Tall pale and handsome is a saying for a reason bro.

The nordic countries are known for their sexy sexy men. Women dream of spending their summer vacation in Sweden being courted by a pale blonde mild-tempered guy, wearing only 3 layers in the cool Swedish summer, bonding over tea.

Attached: alexander-skarsgard-5.jpg (500x661, 90K)

Not the ones I have seen. They seem kinda baby-ish to me. Short noses, wide cheeks, small mouths. I've seen some really scrawny looking ones but scrawny runt men are found everywhere and generally look the same across the board.

I think it's kind of cute, but still I prefer western euro features more. Northern France/Germany/British Isles (the non inbred looking ones).

The saying "tall dark and handsome" refers to having a tan. It's not referring to street-shitters and goat-fuckers

are you taking shit about iceman

>My preference accounts for all women!

Oh fuck off you

>Tall pale and handsome is a saying for a reason bro.
Never heard of it. Maybe Asian women have this fetish.
Slavs have pretty wide faces.

Western Europe doesn't mean simply geographically west... generally it means northwest, but I'm not including scandis.
I have seen cute Spanish men but they often look like they have little to no Arab admixture. I think that's what made meds kinda ugly.
I don't know much about Portugal. If they managed to not breed with the Arabs then they're probably much more attractive than the rest of the southern euros.

get a good job and get a hair transplant... it's 2018

Yeah they do but they also usually have pretty weak jaws and sunken eyes. Still more attractive than meds but not more attractive than western Europeans, imo.

His face is long but you can tell his profile would be pretty flat. Meds have beak-like faces that I dislike. Sloped forehead, weak brow bridge,pointed nose, and an overbite.
Guess that's what I mean by "long".
It just doesn't look masculine to me. Looks like I can't trust them, lol.

You retards are all biased. I have never heard shit like ''tall dark and handsome'' or ''tall pale and handsome'' irl. It comes down to personal preference.

Not at all, but unlike my body I can’t change it without doing something faggy like dyeing my hair.

He looks good but he’d look even better with dark hair and light eyes

>describes masculine features
>"it just doesn't look masculine to me"

imagine being this retarded

Attached: b5165df92aeeec50673ef3f0e9647bcf.jpg (500x679, 39K)

It doesn't look masculine, it just looks like they are untrustworthy. I wouldn't call it feminine, either. I don't like the beak-like faces. Meds would be a lot cuter if they didn't look like they were half arab. That's what turns me off the most.

Attached: 1533428721874.jpg (704x528, 68K)

Spaniards and Portuguese look different than Italians

Attached: images.jpg (269x188, 7K)

Russians are better than anyone. Pure Slavs have light skin blue eyes and very light hair. They love their country and beat up shitskins. What else could you want in a man?

Why are black men so attractive

Attached: blacked1.png (700x466, 518K)

This is me. I still lift. Stop being a bitch and looking for excuses not to take care of yourself

Serious question.

You clearly understand that your opinion differs from the average human being. Most humans would consider David Gandy as extremely masculine on the masculine-feminine axis.

Yet you keep posting as if your opinion holds any value and keep generalizing it as if it's the dominant opinion among women.

Why would you do that? I'm serious, I want to get how people like you work on the inside.

>This is me

Attached: 1533769149074.jpg (325x309, 31K)

He is more handsome than anyone in the OP, imo. Like I said I have seen attractive Spaniards, but I've also seen Spaniards that look like fair skinned pakis.
Seems to be on a spectrum to me, and it probably boils down to whether or not your ancestors mixed with the moors/Jews and to what extent.

Reminder that if you have brown eyes you're automatically below 5/10.

Yes but it’s been proven that women prefer white men with dark features not ethnic men with similarly dark features

Spaniards look really similar to French and Brits without the inbreeding if you remove the brown ones (which is around 30% of the population). Italians have larger noses and longer faces

Gandy is a britbong, not med.

Post a picture of you looking better than pic related.

I'll wait.

Attached: winona-ryder-johnny-depp.jpg (720x480, 26K)

Lmao I mog that dude to oblivion.

Even now hair transplant are shit and cost too much. Even when you get a transplant you need to pop pills every day so it doesnt fall of. I think I will embrace the bald and full beard look.

>D&G’s choice of beefcake over bony also heralded a new beginning in men’s fashion. ‘Back then it was all about the Dior guy, so everyone was encouraged to be very skinny and androgynous,’ explains David.
>‘Dolce and Gabbana and Mario wanted a Mediterranean, athletic, classic-looking guy, and… there I was. Ever since, the industry has been trying to almost replicate that.’

He's still a britbong and not med.

We're discussing phenotypes but I'm guessing that's too advanced for you.

It seems more suitable that I generalize on what women find attractive vs. what men say women find attractive. I am only speaking for myself in the end, but I just don't like hearing what people tell me I like.
I know it's anecdotal but all the women I know and speak to don't have meds as their ideal type. I just don't understand the assertion that meds are the most attractive, because it never crossed my mind before I heard men online saying it was true.

Sorry you're a sad sack of shit bro. You can turn it around

He has a very britbong phenotype. Just because you and whoever you're quoting is retarded and just thinks that dark-hair means mediterranean doesn't make it so. Gandy does not look italian. He looks english.

Attached: ian mcshane.jpg (854x570, 65K)

>t.

Attached: 1532371826434.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

Yes indeed "Tall dark and handsome" isn't a phrase ever spoken outside men's online forums.

>autistic knowledge of european phenotypes
>strange reaction image
>browses Jow Forums
yeah, your opinion on men is very valuable LOL

Attached: 4525408551.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Interesting. Would you say that the brown Spaniards keep to themselves? Are they mostly segregated? It's weird, I have seen group pictures of Spaniards and some groups look completely white (like French people) and other times I see group photos where most look more like pakis.
Also, will you be ethnically cleansing the brownies in the future?

I'm quoting the man talking about himself.

You're literally retarded.

He's wrong

Tall dark and handsome doesn't mean med.

>t.

Attached: 2497A409-4E75-4FCA-96A1-712CDC93C602.png (640x1136, 242K)

I dedicate a lot of time to think about cute boys, just like any other girl. : ) I am just thorough.