Improvements for yourself

Hey Jow Forums I lately feel very suicidal (i live alone) and really miss my peak time in 2017. So I would like to do a list, but have no clue where to start, could you guys help me out?

Attached: ae8b0eb7ac3f282ad19e94fc3f5c8a15.jpg (800x1149, 281K)

Abandon Jow Forums and throw away your computer. Or just continue your life online and rope.

it will be ok op. the feeling will go away just give it some time. one thing that worked for me is go see a movie you like by yourself. get some popcorn or whatever and just sit back and chill. helps me out a lot when i get those moods.

>Abandon Jow Forums
There is a lot of stupid shit here but Jow Forums really helped me through some ard situations here.

sheiiiit even newfags should know what /sig/ is on fit

i browse here since 3 years i forgot this still exist

what's the cartoon?

there is one thread up 24/7 you can't miss them if you here more often.
That's the place to go for you.

one punch user

Low T post

i thought he was a bald manlet

Isn't that comic pretty much satire? Why do I get the impression so.yboys keep posting it unironically?

Sun Ken Rock

it is called manga you uncultured plebeian swine.

Sometimes mods do their job and delete them.

pathetic sub human

>idiot who needs dad4pay and roll images to remind him to clean up his room and wash his dick calls others pathetic subhumans

Attached: ebin (2).jpg (249x265, 23K)

*sigh* you made me reply but not rage or fall in hate.
I'm just sad that people like you walk amongst me.

Miring the mental fortitude. How many days nofap?

that’s the most autistic thing I’ve read all weekend
you have to be 18 to post here

at least I'm not so retarded to save the same picture twice

cringe and bluepilled

>list everything that was amazing about your "peak time"
>plan out how you can outdo all of that
>execute plan

>In this world, the only thing we truly own... is the body we shape every day.
According to businesses and the government, you don't even own that.

To answer your question, OP, I would start with a list of what makes you happy. Going through this same thing about a year ago (2017???), I realized it took nearly 6 months and wasting about $3000 on trying new shit out to figure out what I thought I liked I don't like, and things I never gave a proper try before I ended up liking. I thought I'd like to be an engineer, but can't get my head around a few things. Thought I liked to travel, but felt the same weight was always on my shoulders no matter where I went. I thought I'd like to be a mechanic as I'm so good with my own car. Turns out, I'm only good with my own car, and hate working on other people's cars. Turns out, I love making models and started frequenting /m/ and /toy/ for the lulz. This turned out to be a major interest. I learned to build like an autistic perfectionist and how to air brush. I also realized from there I like the idea of making the plastic models, and from there, I got into metallurgy and started making my own metal figurines. I also got into gardening, learning a 2nd language, and writing. Something I never thought I'd do when I was younger.

Unfortunately, I'm still too poor to really develop any of these interests, but they are substantially different from 3D animating, general college life like bar hopping and shit, and, truth be told, I no longer really have an interest in pursing a relationship. Sex is fine, but I'm not interested in anything more. Girls are trouble, user. Focus on yourself. Only when you are happy, will you be able to share happiness.

Some virgin shit