Anyone here heard of or tried bambi sleep hypnosis...

anyone here heard of or tried bambi sleep hypnosis? it is feminization hypno and apparently is uses similar techniques to mk ultra and can fuck your shit up, but i have seen it mentioned around here

bambisleep.blogspot.com

Attached: 1446348196451.gif (254x548, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TGandSissyRecovery/comments/8fv5e0/why_bambi_sleep_and_similar_programs_should_be/
spiralseductions.com/free-files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fucking trash with a text to speach program

Its very hot. Drop for cock bitCh

Why does she have something dangling between her legs?

reddit.com/r/TGandSissyRecovery/comments/8fv5e0/why_bambi_sleep_and_similar_programs_should_be/
I dont know man

Sounds gr8

tl;dr
with original taste

Attached: 1533841091736.jpg (386x381, 26K)

It's kind of hot and kind of dumb. But so far the best erotic hypnosis I tried. It's not like it magically transforms you. Hypnosis doesn't work like that.

Attached: 1527397219962.jpg (1047x720, 95K)

I just wondered, what would happen if I took acid and listened to sissy hypno?

It's not real hypnosis, it's gay make-believe. Only straight hypnosis is real.

Bump, i want to hear some stories
Oreginenee

I almost came from just listening on occasion, but that's it. At this point I'm quite bored of it. You have to be predisposed to be a "dumb slut" and to get addicted for it to be a problem, IMO. Or maybe hypnosis doesn't work on be that much.

Attached: 1527524040919.png (1024x1024, 373K)

yes i tried it, it's kind of fun for a while, but it's not going to mk ultra you into being a sissy

How do people even have time for all this gender trap crap? Don't they need to make a living besides jerking off all day, or is that their job?

not everyone works 28 hours a day at the sweatshop, apu

sounds like it would be pretty hot but this text to voice shit just kills it, could they really not find a female to read off a script?

just listen to some mistress stella and be done with it

Why not use this power for good if it exists? If someone can create audio files for a niche like turning a guy into a sissy bimbo, why haven't people created audio files for working out or learning or self confidence?

I need a source of that gif and I need it now.

Its suuuuper fun

Well I tried it briefly once. I don't remember exactly everything about it. But shortly into it, it gave me some kind of trigger word that was supposed to bring me back down into trance or something like that. And it was combined with a loud, obnoxious sound that was like, bubbles popping and explosions and stuff. Instantly I opened my eyes and shut that shit off. What kind of hypnosis suddenly throws loud noises at you after you've been relaxing for ten minutes straight? In one second the entire experience was ruined for me, and in that brief lucidity, I realized just how stupid and cringy it was.

I'd love to make some girly boy listen to these every day for hours.

this. it is p bad imo.

samantha bandler is better

What are the best audios to really fuck my shit up, aside from bambi?

there's a whole list of free mp3s here, you can see if there's any for you

spiralseductions.com/free-files/

the best place to find them is 8 chan desu

/hypno/?