Is Indian food good in lifting?

Pajeet here. I can’t really cook anything else but Indian and other foods are boring, I do eat simple stuff like pasta but it will get tiresome if I eat it everyday.

I try to add as much protein and cut as much salt as possible, but I’m starting to think doing that is futile.

Attached: 1DE073CC-C90D-4B87-8907-940FAD9B5189.jpg (1932x2576, 690K)

As long as you're not vegetarian you're good

the indian food i have eaten is lovely.

Indian food is the reason why 99% of Pajeets are skinnyfat even after 3 years going to the gym

no it's their shit genetics, they are how they are because they deserve it

This.

My indian friends all make shit gains & I think it's entirely because of their diet.
Count the macros of everything you eat & see if it's suitable for gains.
If Indian food actually has the proper macros to support weight-training, then Indians have the worst lifting genetics I've ever seen, and I refuse to believe that.

I think you may need to stick to the traditional bodybuilding diet if you want to make gains.
Forget the taste, you'll get used to it.
Think of the food as fuel for progress.
Indian food tastes very good, but is terrible for physical health, based on what I've seen.

Oops
I am not skinny fat so I guess I’m ok
Wtf did we do?

>Wtf did we do?
Exist

don't give up, people will give you shit for being an indian, but i think anyone can make it as long as they count calories and such and work out properly.

Attached: gun smoke.gif (320x240, 1.06M)

Indian food is tasty

I always imagine that there's poop in Indian food and water lmao.

hella rude

I found myprotein unflavored whey mixes really easily into curries, thats 20-40g extra protein in a meal right there

There is. People I know who've had to go to India for business were instructed to only drink from unopened bottles

Indian food fuckin rocks and I eat it all the time.
>saag paneer
fiber, iron, and casein? OH YES
>lamb vindaloo
IT'S RED MEAT, next question
>channa masala over rice
STILL grains + legumes, wash it down with some milk, you're golden

Sushi will always be #1 with me but after that Indian is the GOAT ethnic cuisine. Love those sorta-Aryan mudblood fuckers.

Your on Jow Forums boss, what did you think /pol was contained?

I'm making tikka masala tonight, anything important I should know or avoid?

Why do you type like this

The only potential problem with indian food is that most curries westerners know about are FULL of heavy ass cream. Beyond that though it's meat, veg, carbs and spices.

Toast and grind your own garam masala

Japanese food is.

Attached: 74635789689573.png (790x609, 243K)

I don't know if you do but PLEASE WEAR DEODORANT AT THE GYM. Wear proper gym clothes too. I can't stand the amount of Pajeets at my gym who smell they've not worn deodorant ever, and wear casual clothes to the gym (it's not appropriate).

What does an Indian vegetarian do to become strong? Egg is acceptable.

>Jow Forums are the only people who hate pajeets

get real, every board shits on pajeets

Lentils? Beans? Protein powder? Seitan? Tofu? Tempeh? Vegetarian/vegan meats?

the (You)s

Every boards shits on everyone desu

Yes. I eat all of them. Thanks.

You will never make it if you are a pajeet. Your women only want white men now so don't even bother trying. You have shit tier genetics and no amount of work will change that.

Attached: 1528026558339.jpg (800x895, 213K)

>people will give you shit for being an indian
kek

>Is Indian food good in lifting
Yes, because the tapeworm you get will speed up your cut.

Attached: tapeworm.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>other foods are boring
the cuisine of the entire rest of the world is boring?

Attached: 1477431082904.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

indians not only have shit genes, they also have a very bad diet

Dont get the indian hate since indians here are nice and despite being migrants arent filled with hate and such.

Regarding your question look up some of the vegtables used in your foods some have an estrogenic effect and some suppress that effect. Ie lentils are estrogenic.