I am an american Christian cis white male who drinks soymilk on a daily basis, carries a gun...

I am an american Christian cis white male who drinks soymilk on a daily basis, carries a gun, has pure Aryan ancestry and drives a lifted pickup AMA.

Attached: IMG_20180408_134859.jpg (1280x720, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think the US is going to collapse soon?

why the fuck do you drive a pickup truck?

Hopfully
>Car has 4 seats
>Doesn't have freinds
Why do drive something you will never use?

Nigga number of fucking seats doesn't matter, the car looks fucking gay and uses half of the world's oil supply per mile

>World's oil supply
Actually according to the receipt it's my gas that I payed for. And my truck get 20 mpg which is actually worse than most modern v8 pickups. I honestly don't see how people live without a pickup truck. The back is always full of stuff I'm carrying from place to place. I have a bed that I can fold put in the back and go off on a weekend adventure. It's great. this car does everything.

It's still for fags. I don't live in a meme country so we actually have public transport infrastructure so I haven't bothered with a car yet but when I do it'll be only the cheesiest lowrider. I'm thinkin a 64.

>hopefully
based

I like trucks, unlike jelly yuropoors who pay twice what we do for gasoline.
But I dont get the liftkit meme. Why would you pay extra to make the center of gravity higher and more likely to rollover in a crash?

And redpilled!

I don't mind trucks, they are nice when you can actually use them, but here in Canada literally every guy in his 20s-30s drives a shiny newish Ford or Dodge and at least 90% of them have obviously never had a fucking thing in the back and never been off road, they're just a meme for guys who want to seem alpha because they drive a big truck they don't need.

Busses are for children. Grown ups go where they want to go when they want to go there.
Because I like to drive it off road. A proper lift accounts for a higher roll center so handling is unaffected. Also a wider axle or axle spacers are used to keep the roll over angle identical meaning it's no more likely to roll. As for mall crawlers with body lifts, I don't get it either.
Nothing upsets me more than the "show truck" meme. If it isn't being beat to shit you're doing something horrably wrong.

>you dont need it
typical europoor
if they cant afford something/cant obtain one its always
>YOU DONT NEED ONE
correct

>I am an american Christian cis white male who drinks soymilk on a daily basis, carries a gun, has pure Aryan ancestry and drives a lifted pickup AMA.
waid a seg
>an american Christian cis white male who drinks soymilk on a daily basis, carries a gun, has pure Aryan ancestry and drives a lifted pickup

hold on
>Christian cis white male who drinks soymilk on a daily basis, carries a gun, has pure Aryan ancestry

This.

My girlfriend has an F-150 platinum though. I do like driving it. It's pretty /comfy/

i can't just--
>white male who drinks soymilk on a daily basis, carries a gun,

>who drinks soymilk on a daily basis
>drinks soymilk
>soymilk
>soy

HOLY SHIT UNBASED, UNREDPILLED, FUCKING STR JIDF /LEFTYPOL/ REDDIT SHILL

soymilk does taste gross tho desu

Shits delicious. It's more refreshing than a big glass of fatty milk

i respectfully disagree

I lived on Soylent for a month once too

>Busses are for children.
Trains exist nigga.
If you're actually using a truck as a truck I don't mind but if you're just a redneck with masculinity issues then ur'are fag.

lol who quote

But hold on even more
>american Christian cis white male who drinks soymilk on a daily basis, carries a gun, has pure Aryan ancestry

Anybody else having a hard time find whole fat chocolate milk in gallon size? I swear, they've sequestered whole choco milk to half gallon jugs max, whilst the only chocs in the gallon range are lowfat.

OP is a low test, high estrogen SOOOOOOYBOOOOOOY!!!! I bet he plays on a fucking NINTENDO too!

Attached: 1519199777841.jpg (524x676, 45K)

Hol up
>American
>white
>pure Aryan

Not based nor redpilled

What is the most common kind of shirt you wear?

>Rollover angle is identical

Oh neat. I didnt know that. That does seem like a good deal then. Standard trucks are surprising low to the ground. My work truck scrapes the ground on a steep driveway.

White T
Well my feeling are hurt now. Look what you've done.
It just blows my mine that you can be so retarded and also somehow be smug about it. The mind boggles.
>Standard trucks are suprisingly low to the ground
This I understand aero Dynamics and such, but why are the also so tall? My truck has over a foot of ground clearance and the roof is still lower than a stock f-150. What's going on under all that body work?

I was justifying your use of truck there, don't know what offended you.

Lol. Pants?

>I am an american Christian cis white male who drinks soymilk on a daily basis, carries a gun, has pure Aryan ancestry and drives a lifted pickup AMA.
t. el goblino
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

I thought you were implying I was a stupid redneck. Mine wasn't an insult either the British can be smug about anything. It thier super power
Jeans

I'm glad you like it.