Why do people go to bars and pubs? Why would I bother with going there if I can get drunk alone in my home for cheaper?

Why do people go to bars and pubs? Why would I bother with going there if I can get drunk alone in my home for cheaper?

Attached: disloyal-woman-looking-another-man-her-angry-boyfriend-disloyal-women-looking-another-men-her-angry- (800x533, 46K)

Some people enjoy the proximity of others, talking to them even. I know, wild concept.

to socialize and be in a lively environment. my question is why you're getting drunk alone like a complete loser

Because normies have "friends" and meeting at a bar is more convenient than at home.

Because everyone is doing it so they have to do it too
That's how most people function

You will die alone user.

There's objectively nothing wrong with necking a few pints to yourself, regardless of whether you're at your house or at a bar. Sometimes the change of pace is nice. Socializing with random people is pretty damn fun.

Ikr?
Me and my friends always drink in park or near flats.

>normies willingly spend more money and time just be around other normies and will start some pointless drama just so they don't die of sheer boredom
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: c84.gif (600x580, 436K)

>Why do people go to bars and pubs? Why would I bother with going there if I can get drunk alone in my home for cheaper?

they go there to get drunk with friends

Attached: Gun Frontier.jpg (440x330, 38K)

to hang out with friends. Without the possibility of people getting too drunk and staying at your house. Also during happy hours it isn't too much more expensive

no its not, I fucking hate this board ever since Jow Forums was in the top 500 alexa rank faggot normies like have started coming.

Imagine being this underage and fedora like this guy . Imagine being him every day.

Yeah I'll never understand it, I'd rather get drunk in the comfort of me or a friend's my house and not have to yell over stupidly loud music and deal with normans doing norman shit. The stupidest part is you're going there to get drunk and it's not even tolerable unless you're drunk. My friend's try to drag me there and I will never understand why, literally nothing much more to be had there and it's far more annoying.

Imagine being a fucking normalfag and spending time on forums you have no place in while trying to make your basic bitch pleb opinions seem superior because they're "normal"

Ever had an original thought in your life?

Yes, the thought where I looked through your 16 year old "I'm enlightened by my own intelligence" post was an original thought of mine. Have you had any original thoughts apart from your echo-chamber, sour-grape delusional thoughts that help you cope with being an obnoxious retard?

>no place
Is babby new here? Doesn't babby know what this sub-forum of an anonymous image based internet forum is about? Can't babby read? I suggest babby reads a bit about the history of the place he pathetically identifies with, so he can avoid embarrassing himself in the future. Is babby gonna cry now because his alleged safe-space, hugbox got broken? Poor babby.

C O P E
M O R E
F A G G O T

Look man, I'm not that guy - check poster count - and I agreed with you up until you also acted like an obnoxious retard.
Practice what you preach and don't act like a fuckwit if you're going to pretend to be better than everyone else.

Do you have any actual input here except for your "meme" replies? Do you actually not have any original thoughts?

I don't need to pretend to be better than him. I am better than him. I might be a loser relatively compared to the average person, but it feels good knowing that I'm not as pathetic as him and the other similar retards that post on here.

No, you're more pathetic than the average user. Because not only are you a fucking loser, your also a wannabe normalfag

>that's what constitutes an original thought to you

Lol fucking normals, I cannot even imagine having a brain as simple as yours, please go back to r*ddit or whatever normhub you came from, you and yours are literally the ones that have ruined this board. Everything you fuckers touch becomes a vapid circlejerk spooked to high hell by social norms. Try existing outside of consensus reality sometime. Did you know you can make decisions for yourself that aren't based in others perception of you? Pretty wild huh? Nah, that's fine though, don't bother, take your cave man brain and go listen to rock pounding and jingle noses set to pretty lights while intoxicating yourself and trying to rationalize how you actually enjoy what you're participating in without attributing it to the alcohol.

Bottom line: if you can enjoy bars you do not belong here

>Come on brotato lets hit the pub and grab a couple brewskis its gonna be fukkin lit
>wut u dont wanna come isnt it so much fun socializing with complete strangers it a crowded bar that smells like sweat and piss

this is what the average normie actually believes, I can't even imagine being so retarded.

>generic "go back to..." reply, doesn't understand virtual spaces
>complains about circlejerks, while partaking in one and gatekeeping his echo-circlejerk-chamber
>mentions making decisions for oneself without basing them on other people's thoughts, but does exactly that with his "robot approved" posts
>is so retarded that he makes assumptions that the person calling him out for being retarded with an opinion automatically enjoys said thing
Truly pathetic.

>using cringe-worthy Jow Forums lingo like "normalfag"
>he was so gullible that he was brainwashed by losers into thinking it's despicable to be a well-adjusted and developed person
Have you had your robot 'dines today while enjoying your robot music on your robot chair?

>le xd xd so cringe amirite guys pls upvote

ha ha, true fellow robot. they also have sex with their partners and get STDs and then they get cheated on. they also get stabbed to death by immigrants outside when they leave it. can you believe those normies? i very much prefer staying in my comfort-zone that i reinforced with prejudiced unreliable and cherrypicked foreign experiences.

You can do ANYTHING "alone in your home for cheaper". Anything.

That's not the point. Alcohol has 0 purpose if you're alone. It's a social, party drug. You drink a little bit while you socialize.

Attached: 1341941166929.jpg (291x500, 39K)

>has no arguments
>feels called out
>his brain cannot cope with being exposed as a retard
>so it engages in the lowest form of "ironic" mocking behaviour
>the exact behaviour that he apparently hates
If you are this retard then you should correct your comment about not being able to imagine having a simple brain, because you actually have such a simple brain.

Btw I'm not op for one, and I'm neither of those posters, I'm, anyway it's funny because I guarantee you're just a normie wageslaving through a slightly above minimum wage job, I imagine I make more than you, the only way you're "better" than me is that you're more normal. Go on wagey, go spend your hours pay on a single drink at the bar! Oh you're so much better than me!

Not him, you're still a massive faggot who needs to literally slam your head between your toilet seat until you stop being such a dumb nigger.

In a Russia there's such a thing as anticafe. It's like a regular cafe, but with almost no food. You literally pay just for being there.

Wojakcringbutwithalaughingmask.png

personally i just enjoy a nice cozy pub atmoshphere when it's a quiet night not too many around
my waifu and i like to go to a pub for a couple beers and watch the foot ball and maybe have a nice pub dinner once in awhile

I can't believe you're justifying yourself on an anonymous image based internet forum. I also can't believe that you're bringing out your wealth and other things as an argument when the topic was obnoxiousness and the ability to understand basic concepts like going to bars and not being a fucking fedora stereotype manchild.
Got more memes to throw around in your desperate fit, attempting to save grace on an anonymous image based internet forum?

The point still stands. I am definitely better than you because I understand what a bar is. Because I am not acting like some bitter, fedora stereotype and mocking things I cannot be a part of and deluding myself into thinking it's inferior to anything.

You are really mad. How come you're not sitting somewhere and doing yoga with a katana on your belt and your fedora while being enlightened by your intelligence which enables you not to fall for neurotypicals and their simpleton activities?

Not even mad, just disappointed son. I thought were you better than this, and not a faggot

t. your father

Lol you are seething, you failed normie, stop coming here to find people more (supposedly) pathetic than yourself for an ego boost. There is nothing more pathetic than that. Obviously you can see you're surrounded by people who disagree with you and don't want you here, use those fancy norman social cues you're so good at heeding and leave.

No your acting like a failed normie stereotype

>HAHA DO THE OTHER NORMIES THINK IM COOL YET, OH THEY DONT, BETTER TRY EVEN HARDER TO BE NORMAL MAYBE THEN ILL BE ACCEPTED

Attached: 007.jpg (1590x1128, 384K)

i literyally have no idea m8 ,since they banned smoking in pubs it just aint the same. plus the 4 quid pint, if i do 10 thats 40 bongs
i can get a pack of smokes for 12 shills and 10 cans for a tens saving 18 knicker every night

why did you post this, what were you trying to achieve

justifying a faggots post, and like 7 beers deep at 3pm
seriously why would you go to a pub when you can make deep savings and invest it all into girls panties and weed

oh, okay, the english slang through me off.

You are actually a brainlet, if you're going to do the whole "I'm better than you" schtick, don't try to turn it on me when I btfo you by your own standards. Normies can enjoy bars all they want, just leave me out of it and don't try to act like there is anything special about bars of you aren't a normalfag. Which comes back around to you not belonging here, you can head out whenever. It's fine, you enjoy bars, but you're a norman then. That's just how it is

to get LAAAAAID BRO

get gud m8, your using my language.

>bought 2 liter red wine for 2,4 dollars
>bought 2 liter cola for 0,34 dollar
>mixed them
>fucking drink it right now

What's up faggots?

Attached: 14917432.jpg (249x229, 11K)

No one was acting like bars are special, you fucking retard. The whole premise of this thread is the opposite. A retard like you implying that bars are special and then trying to refute it by saying how it's terrible and that only idiots love it.
You take something a not-pathetic person, regardless whether they like or don't like bars, knows and then you go on a tangent how it's horrible and how you're superior for not enjoying it. That's textbook fedora behaviour, you utter retard.

you know pubs are just the standard meeting place for a normie right? its like we have nothing better to do so lets get pints.
you just sound like your trying to be the ideal of a robot from modern times, when real robots from the last decade are just desolate human beings who took themselves out of society, not the other way round.

>I'm better than you because I am

Sure thing norman. Never implied bars are special, that must be your enraged internal dialogue becoming so loud you don't understand what I'm saying anymore because I'm calling your beloved alcohol hut into question. Go ahead norman, indulge, waste your money on overpriced drinks and participate in superficial smalltalk. Like I said, go ahead, just don't post here or try to act like you belong here, you don't.

Were you trying to make a point? Because for that amount of text there is very little meaningful content.

Bars must be special to you if you go to these lengths to defend them on a taiwanese coffee aficionado forum

Getting drunk at home is a million times better. You can play video games, browse Jow Forums, watch T. V., have sex if there are women around and so on. Getting drunk in public is like getting drunk in detention where anytime a fight can break out and the cops will get called. I always feel like bartenders hate me and they're just looking for an excuse to kick me out or worse. Then there's the question of how do you get home and when you drink at home all you have to do is walk over to your bed (however difficult that may be.)