Why does Jow Forums have such a low opinion of tattoos?

Why does Jow Forums have such a low opinion of tattoos?

Attached: 89089898.jpg (457x767, 60K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180826-193423_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 839K)

Women tattoos 90 percent of the time are 3 bad ones and one subpar one. Men have awful tattoos as well. But the women seem to get more and they look awful.

For the same reason Jow Forums says anything they say about anything; they're autistic and think what other people do with their body matters.

because femininity is perfect as it is, tattoos can do nothing but mar a perfect canvas.

Attached: 1532121977838.jpg (960x1280, 139K)

Because lone drawings of stupid shit or random words/quotes on random parts of your body like that girl has look bad and lower a person’s attractiveness by 2 or 3 points out of 10. Sometimes it can look hot if a woman has a cool design on one of her whole arms, but even that will look bad when it starts to fade in a few years or starts to sag in ten years.

This entire website has a low opinion of tattoos.

Because they're attached to people less attractive than the woman in your picture

Because they look tacky as fuck when they're adorning parents dragging their screaming children around

Because it's another business that makes profits off of bad decisions

Because most tattoos have no meaning other than "hey I got a tattoo"

Because people refuse to do any action to make themselves a unique or special person, and they resort to buying things and inventing titles to fill the void

And because all the faggots I hate have tattoos

Attached: 1532704036724.jpg (873x797, 97K)

We are all born in God's divine image. To defile our body is sacrilege.

I mean just look at your example. they look like shit

I want to choke and cum in a girl with tattoos like that but I dont want anything else to do with her

God must be an ugly manlet then.

If you know that you've read the threads and the reasons. How many times will you make this thread?

Because they're a major redflag on the type of person you're dealing with. I'm all for trash-tier people getting tattoos so I know who to steer clear from.

/thread

Because Jow Forums is full of spastic manchildren and will use any excuse to make them feel better about themselves or to put somebody who's above them below them.

>Inking your body like a retarded indigenous tribal subhuman would do a thousand years ago
Except they did for approval and rituals

Meanwhile white girls just do it because they are braindead and need to fuck everything up including themselves.

Attached: 1488860890350.jpg (720x474, 24K)

This and this, if you are it, just dye your hair with a retarded shocking color, put some piercings and cover your skin with tats so everyone who isn't a manchildren sóyboy knows that you are damaged beyond repair and not worth the time and effort

have never seen someone who had more than one tattoo look like someone I would want to be in a marrige with. So essentialy women should not get tattoos unless aprooved by teh husband. Also no fucking words. Tattoos are the worst wghen it is a saying. Like "Follow your dreams" with a dream catcher oh that is real fucking cool emily, now go jack off more guys for 30 dollars and free weeds. keep following your dreams.

I used to think like you, and then I grew up.

Basedboys and bugmen have turned tattoos into pussy stamps. Until a few years ago I always thought only the hardest men and butch women got tattoos.

Attached: dump_the_bar.jpg (621x699, 50K)

I have 3 I just don't find them very attractive on women. Something small and feminine like a little butterfly on their hip or ankle can be cute though.

pretty much

>posts a pierced whore
user...

Tattoos look good one people who know what they look like. Most people who get tattoos don't get one that matches who they are/what they look like.

Its similar to the fedora/trenchcoat-clad nerdy dudes. If they had the body for it, it might look cool. But most dont

Like how you use a trip to feel better about yourself?

Tattoos, beards, hipster glasses and tripcodes are all for the same type of people, boring faggots who have no personality and nothing interesting to say, so they seek to stand out in other ways.

>Wow, getting a silly tattoo makes you just look ridiculous. Wow, tattoos BTFO. If you are going to get a tat, you will definitely get this Pickle Rickle tattoo, there are no good looking tattoos.

Well the only practical reason for anyone to get a tattoo is because you're in prison and you need to join a gang for protection or you belong to a tribe like gang.
Any other form of tattoo is made by people with low self worth like my ex trying to compensate and fit in to feel special and drag attention from anyone that gives them attention, but isn't just this what we all try and want i mean you can cut every kind of human interaction into a form of attention seeking directly or indirectly, so think about what does this says about the people that hates/disapproves people with tattoos.
Two reasons come into my mind

1. They hate tattoos as a form of attention seeking where they feel special for hating them
2.They dont actually hate tattoos but they hate the attention seekers that get them, they are broken they live hating themselves and the sight of anyone seeking attention is somehow painful to see for them because they wish they had attention but they're to afraid to seek it be rejected and get their feelings hurt.
I may be wrong but im probably right tho

>Why does Jow Forums have such a low opinion of tattoos?
Most of Jow Forums is so used to hiding in the shadows, blending into the crowd as much as possible, and otherwise being as invisible as they possibly can (because otherwise they get ridiculed, harassed, bullied, and beat on) that they get absolutely triggered by the mere thought of anyone doing something that draws attention to themselves. Yet they spend countless hours in the gym trying to look like a bodybuilder so they can intentionally get the attention of females, regardless of not wanting to attract attention otherwise.

Sounds like I hit a little close to home there for you.

Do you reall trhink that women are not whores unless they have a kid and husmand? do you really think that the modern female is a good example of what a woman should be? It is not just the modern man that is suffering, the lack of masculinity causes a heavy amount of promiscuity in the female humans.

Most peiople with tattoos have at least 3 bad ones a badly located piercing and a bad haircut, also they look poor. Have you ever seen a successful person with a high amount of tattoos? I do not mean a well done tattoo or whatever. I mean having 12 tattoos three of which are shit. I mean it is three strikes you are out.

Yeah and she looks worse with the nose piercing don't you agree? Makes my point for me.

1. degeneracy, self-mutilation
2. associated with poverty and crime
3. anti-patrician
4. try-hardist
5. looks like shit when you're old

>Tripfag is a turbocuck who thinks being pro sexual promiscuity makes him WOKE
Pottery

Everyone has them. It's like writing some witty or profound shit in your Kikebook profile, everyone's doing it so idiots without a personality get compelled to do it as well and 9/10 times end up sounding like retards, only with tattoos you inscribe this bad decission (that wasn't even your decission) on your skin permanently.

I got a tattoo of my kitty

Can't say I've ever considered it in those terms before, but I will admit that it seems to take a certain kind of personality on average to have lots of tatoos. That being said there are fairly awesome people I've met who have awesome looking art on them. I'd say that the art speaks for itself so far as what sort of person is wearing it.

>IMAGINE actually choosing to get an elective blemish
Your natural skin is more beautiful than anything that you could choose to put on it.

Attached: elsa0855.jpg (2097x2870, 437K)

Jow Forums's board philosophy is about transformation and believing you can change for the better, tats represent things you can't change.

cause they're ugly
I say this as someone who has a lot of tattoos. I was young, in the army, and dumb as fuck (redundant)

Well you have to think of it like this women or men with many tattoos and piercings are essentially an amalgamation of human failure. A physical and visual representation of what happens when one makes bad decisions. Why have a woman that is literally wearing her failures on her sleeve...forever.

That better be an actual cat and not your vagina you are talking about

No, I can't agree with you, that's all-or-nothing thinking, which is almost always objectively incorrect. With little effort I'm sure I can find successful, popular people who have at least one tattoo.

>the point
----------
>your head

Tattoos have lost all meaning now that 3/5ths of people have them and most are just dumb

This

As a kid if you said tattoo I'd picture a tough guy that rode a motorcycle or something. Now its more rare not to have them than to have them. Even cardio bunnies get girly shit like "love" tatted on them.

There was no nudity but okay jannies.

I was referring to people with 20 tatts, piercings and dyed hair.

It's the lowest form of changing matter for mind, i.e. will to power. I'm too caffienated and ADD to explain everything clearly here, but bear with me

>easy as fuck
>anyone can do it
>only requires a mediocre sum of money which even brainlet low-willpower minwagecucks can accumulate in a couple months

>if you love life and the vessel through which you are experiencing the universe, you should recognize that you have been endowed with a wonderful gift, why pay some G.E.D. wielding fallible human to scribble on it in permanent marker? Same idea, if you found a beautiful authentic preserved painting of some renaissance master, would you pay a stranger to draw on it in sharpie?

>people want a permanent alteration to display willpower, dedication, and accomplishment, but that's not what a tattoo is. These types often don't even know of any routes to go down to display their dedication and zeal (i.e. military, college, etc)

>people want to look unique because they don't believe there's anything unique about them? even though these types of people are almost always "omg look how randumb i am!!!"

>people who are retarded fanbois that don't understand that it is pure cuckery to permanently attach a brand or a marketing tool to their bodies for the rest of their lives

>people who want a design permanently on their bodies are often lacking what is idealized in that design; i.e. picklerick basedboy fags are 110% of the time not intelligent, not willing to break the mold, not able to stand up to members of their family, certainly not able to affect the world around them in meaningful ways, et cetera. They get that tattoo precisely because they are jerries IRL

>women have tats more than guys, it's moved from "tough guy" to "pretty stamps", most tats you see guys with nowadays you could see a girl with, and vice versa to a lesser extent

Attached: averagetatfag.jpg (826x960, 107K)

you used to have to be a legitimate scumbag to get a tattoo
now its deemed ok or cool to get them so its automatically faggot shit now

Attached: 2016_BonScott_GettyImages-76838097_290416-1-920x610.jpg (920x610, 63K)

this

they used to mean
>stay the fuck away from me if you know what's good for you

now they mean
>let's talk about our tattoos

DUDE, STOP LOOKING AT HER
LOOK INTO MY EYES
SHE'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME
THE TITS ARE TEMPORARY
THE GLORY OF Jow Forums IS FOREVER

Attached: 1533097049735.png (1920x1080, 359K)

People have every right to cover themselves in tattoos. And I have every right to think they're tacky and tasteless at best, and at worst ruin the appearance of an otherwise attractive person.

There's a lovely girl where I work, that always looks like she has a giant bruise on her calf. It's a high quality tattoo if a skull. Clean like work, original art, not out of the stock book. And it still looks like a huge bruise.

christcucks out

tripfags out

The guys I know who have the most tattoos are all either arty skeletons or fuckboys who have no personality.

Say that to the Ethiopians and Copts you faggot

Attached: nerd cred tattoo.jpg (960x943, 183K)

Attached: tattoo theroux.jpg (540x720, 76K)

kek

Attached: tattoo pickle rick.jpg (640x633, 52K)

are there any veterans in here that have a negative opinion on tattoos? i see a lot of hate for tattoos but i really don't know of many of my friends from the military who DON'T have military tattoos

Attached: army.jpg (1500x1000, 118K)

I have one small tattoo of a briar and a candle. It's like a worry stone for me, and it's in memory of my grandfather who helped me keep myself out of jail when I was a dumb teenager.
I'm not military myself, but I work in an adjacent field, and the only ones I've ever really heard piss and moan about them are silver spoon assholes who joined because Daddy told them to, or pencil pushers who think it makes you look dumb.

Attached: tats.png (1600x715, 331K)

Attached: trump tattoo what a great idea will never be regretted.jpg (600x743, 96K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

back in 2015 they changed regulations on tattoos being allowed lower on the arms and i shit you not there was like 3 individuals in my unit that got full sleeves the next day. on here is seems like everyone thinks tattoos are for trash-tier people but i've never heard anything negative about them irl except from a very conservative old man

Attached: 558490_568399933206674_1785979791_n.jpg (251x206, 8K)

If you are going to semi-permanently stain your body, at least have the dignity to make it art and not graffiti

Attached: mural.jpg (599x567, 104K)

this is beautiful but unfortunately after like 5 years the details are going to fade and thats gonna look like a big blob unless its getting yearly touch ups

The thing with using the body as a canvas is that even art looks like necrosis.

Surely that 'art' will retain its detail and beauty for the rest of his life

Man, that sounds like some fantastic impulse control lol.

Attached: reddit tattoo.jpg (1024x765, 224K)

>5’6” Manley covered in tattoos
>skinny bearded guy with glasses and an anarchist jacket with neck tattoos
>effeminate long haired man wearing short shorts covered in 1 inch long stick and poke tattoos

Absolutely plebeian. I have none and never will. I don’t pretend to be some tough guy. Tattoos are no longer taboo, which is literally the point of them. To say, “fuck off, I am an outcast.” Not to say, “I am expressing my creativity.” So fucking gay

Attached: C6730782-AE08-4423-B209-5820147F8D83.jpg (680x511, 60K)

i agree not really the brightest move by them especially since one got a full sleeve tribal tattoo but then again it is the army. We're not really the top tier in intelligence

Attached: 1530407084427.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Attached: cucked so hard he turned himself into a dindu tattoo.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>because femininity is perfect as it is, tattoos can do nothing but mar a perfect canvas.
>nose ring
>belly piercing
>fake blonde hair
>xd so random and transgressive collar and "gloves"
>heavy eyes makeup
>because femininity is perfect as it is
kys my man

JUST GET A FUCKING PAINTING YOU DEGENERATE FUCKS

Attached: 1530248665196.jpg (1000x1000, 395K)

i tought about getting her tatooed on my ass, it's not like anyone is gonna see it anyway

Attached: flair3.jpg (1811x2125, 443K)

what do if I won't date a chick with tattoos, but every fucking chick is getting tattooed nowadays?
luckily for me and others like me, tattoos are a visible brand that shows a chick makes poor decisions so we can avoid them from a mile away

your boyfriend will

Anyone who vigorously hates tattoos is a virgin.

waifu hating is discrimination bro

military and tattoos go hand in hand.
and I actually don't give too much shit to even horrible tattoos if you're in the military.

I've gotten a tattoo for every 6 months overseas. It's about 4k dollars worth of tattoos.
After I left the military I actually started to hate tattoo culture.

Ethiopians are black mutts and Copts are wannabe pharaohs with Greek and roman DNA. Get fucked

tatts are like clothing, stone island for example. now its normal, but 10-15 years ago it was outcast shit whod probably stab and kill you for your watch and wallet

underrated post

I'm a veteran and I think they look a little lame. I'll give a pass on Marines because the eagle globe and anchor looks sick but for most other things, it's tacky.

That tattoo is actually incredibly well-done.
It's just a shame it's the absolute worst tattoo idea ever.
Like, even that surfing christ bowser tattoo from that WKUK sketch was better AND cocked-up by a belligerent drunk.This abomination took time, planning.

But if they get a painting, they can only be the focus of attention if they're standing in front of it!

I never understood why people will just nuke their appearance like this. Why pay money to look bad?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Tattoos, piercings, and coloured hair these days seem like a signifier of a follower that wishes they were "set apart". They want to stand out but haven't yet determined that actions > surface alterations of appearance.

Bunch of "much pure virgin waifu" fags have raided this board and forgot to leave

>like my ex
Did she hurt you user?

Post pics of your tats with timestamp

I feel the same way, but I don't totally write off tattoos, I think that well thought out and meaningful tattoos done by great artists is always a cool thing

Those dumbass random, heat of the moment tattoos done by local tattoo shops are repulsive, I definitely agree with you that

The only tattoos I would want would be symbolic, like tattooing mountains you've climbed on your back or some shit, or tattoos that take a lot of time and thought into it

Also late night college ass tats with your bros are great, I have a outline of Louisiana on my right cheek, but the hair covers it up

trendy bullcrap

>the marine eagle and globe looks sick
your opinion means nothing

What's wrong with letting your skin have its natural look?