Tfw no fembot gf to talk to

>tfw no fembot gf to talk to

Attached: 9870.png (240x210, 7K)

do you want a girl(girl) or girl(boy)?

Who needs a fembot gf when you can have a imaginary gf?

Attached: 1533667813544.jpg (461x352, 15K)

I am sad about that every night. Every day I wonder why fembots don't want to try talking to robots. I'm sure the average robot would be a great help to talk to (at least I would hope I'd be). And we all would love to talk to them. Who knows, it could even develop into something more serious. So why aren't they trying? We certainly are.

I met a fembot here.
She was quite nice but ghosted me a month or so ago.

>do you want a girl(girl) or girl(boy)?
girl(girl) desu

Did you ever get proof she was a fembot? I've talked to femanons and all but one were nice, but they all eventually revealed they couldn't be further from a robot.

>why aren't they trying?
because they have chads and irl friends to talk to and chase after, it's obvious that they just go to Jow Forums see a couple of posts and leave. They aren't robots, fembots don't exit

Fembots, by definition, do not have chads and irl friends. This is why we're particular about this choice of word. Fembot != femanon.

i'd be happy to talk to a fembot for just a few hours at most desu

What is it you would like to talk about user?

fk it tomorrow I will make a new post addressing this kek, will be posted like 1pm in the gmt +1time zone, if you're here you will probably notice it

I always wanted to talk to robots but how?

Discord. Rance#3990 is my Discord.

>tfw just wanted an aspie e-gf
>tfw looking for a drop of water in a desert of thirsty anons
>tfw gave up

I am a fembot. Give me a reason why I should message you.

I want a robot boyfriend because I get along with them so well but it would be hard to meet one in my area, and even if I did I don't think either of us could ever even muster the confidence to meet :(

but i don't want to meet irl tho.

Where are you from? Timezones sometimes ruin this.

Add me on discord marsa#9369

If you're up for deeper discussions then I think you'll like chatting with me. But otherwise, really need to have same/similar interests or you'll find I'm weird/boring.