Why is every gay on this board such a massive slut besides chaotic?

why is every gay on this board such a massive slut besides chaotic?
>inb4 tomoki
he's always openly been a huge hoe.

I just don't understand, the gays are such huge sluts and no one seems to care. Plenty of them say they're non slut, but it becomes clear that it's just all lies after talking with them for even 10 minutes. I'm not even gay, but honestly I feel so sorry for the good ones.

oh and btw coping fags. you can have the brain of a slut but still be an ugly retarded virgin. it still makes you just as bad, probably worse.

Attached: b3abd16e5a966a8b4d3b6f91d8d1550f.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I don't know how he can be 9/10 but still be such a perfect non slut non normie pure boy. It's too good to be true...

Attached: 228278312017202.jpg (252x291, 24K)

Idk. I made a thread about being a loser in high school and got hit on even after I asked them to stop because I was uncomfortable. It's very frustrating.

were you a cute loser

Chaotic is bi. TO THIS DAY, I still haven't met a single fag who wasn't a slut. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Whenever I make threads people try to hit on me because I'm friendly. I don't elicit anything sexual.

The catch is that he's literally a sociopath

Ever seen that YouTube video with the severely autistic guy whose mother has to keep him alive but all the comments on the video are roasties saying "It's a shame he's autistic, because he's pretty hot".

Same concept I think

Attached: 15gnyf.jpg (570x576, 69K)

Post this supposed hot autistic guy youtube vid

maybe you shouldn't make cute threads then

post a picture of yourself and i'll tell you if the attention you're getting is undeserved

I looked and can't find it but I remember it vividly. It's a documentary style video.

who the fuck is chaotic

originalowo

>maybe you shouldn't make cute threads then
I'd rather tell a few people I'm not interested a couple times instead of pretending to be a mean person.
>post a picture of yourself
No. I already know if they saw a pic of me they'd run to the hills. My posting style is just a fagnet for some reason.

>tfw no sociopathic bf to tame

Attached: 1433046933915.png (1000x1057, 652K)

a fag with a gay harem

redpilled tomoposter and definitive /ourguy/

nigga pls, beta ass no life tomoki is r9k's guy.

>e celebs
i think soc suits these kinds of threads better

I added him in 2017 and immediately started flirting with him even though I've never flirted with anyone else in my life. I just wanted to give the impression that I liked him and didn't want to lose him, but he told me I was acting like a slut and removed me and to this day I regret it.

Attached: watamote-if-i-stay-here-ill-cry.png (1363x768, 268K)

r9k has always had e-celebs

There's less conservatives in the gay community, so claims of "degeneracy" don't get thrown around. I've fucked more guys than I have girls because they give it up so easy

I can't tell if Tomoki is the most beta person on this board or secretly the most Chad.

You disgust me honestly desu

I have a gay best friend who was raised in a Christian family, he's gone through slutty phases. 100% caused by people telling him he's evil like ALL THE TIME growing up. If you get those messages all the time you start to think 'might as well do whatever I want'. My guess is that's why a lot of slutty guys exist in the gay community.

I'm not a slut desu. just give me a boy to cuddle and i'll be good

only thing worse than a slut is a slut in denial

Most gays are worse than roasties tbqh

Fool that thou art who represses his primal urges for some arbitrary reason developed by his mind for his fantasy boyfriend/girlfriend to sweep them away as your first lay.