/fat/ - "oats n goats" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

If you ask for help, remember to include your
>height
>weight
>screenshot of MyFitnessPal/Cronometer food log
>confirmation you've read the OP and the sticky

Last thread

Attached: sweetDreamsFatBrosOnTheWayToMakingIt.png (723x629, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZnPY9XdEKo
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lost 14lbs, its been 3 weeks. We're all gonna make it.

>tfw mistakenly absorbed of 5ml of tea tree oil face wash into stomach

Attached: mfwtfw.jpg (633x758, 64K)

nice, lost 2kg in 10 days but not exercising

shabbat shalom /fat/

guess what time it is

confession time

Attached: fatRabbiWojak.jpg (1229x1160, 118K)

ate as follows:
a slice of deep dish chicago spinach pizza
a shitty almond croissant idky
affogato with a vanilla scoop
a whole fucking margarita arugula pizza

must i circumcise myself as penance?

>stayed at same weight this week

Attached: jhb kj h.jpg (538x538, 29K)

i havent gone to the gym this month because i moved out and still havent joined the closest one

Any 150+ kilos fatties got any insight on how long it takes until the knees stop fucking killing you and you notice the weight loss?
been 2 1/2 weeks on a 1.1 kcals diet.

>go from 195 to 180 lbs this summer
>fat fuck family starts calling me anorexic
why

They will never stop. Try to spin it as an increase metabolism. If you visit fast for the day beforehand, do a full body routine then eat significantly more then them at the family meal. Make them think it's not their fault they're fat.

Attached: 1429982102262.jpg (280x300, 72K)

>why
BECAUSE THEY'RE DUMB.

the only reason I'm overweight is my weed smoking, I eat normal food and relatively normal portions. But I have a terrible eating schedule sometimes nothing till 4 pm after school and then again at 8 or 9 and then from 1 am to 2 am.

I quit Alcohol for my health and weight, kept eating like shit and still lost 12Kg (from 120 to 108 at 6'1)

I know all about eating right, how to lift what to lift how to eat. I just don't have willpower all because of fucking weed

Attached: 1413846707350.gif (320x287, 982K)

Hey I was in that same position a few months ago. I quit smoking weed and things have gotten a lot easier. Lost 30lbs, consistently hitting the gym and eating right, and actually giving a shit about my life.

Whatever is in this pic looks really fucking good man. Oatmeal with nuts, raisins, and apples?

cold turkey brah
the longer you go the easier it'll be

Right now I'm smoking the 5 papers left rizla
Wish me luck lads

Went out last night unplanned.
Drank way too much and had 2 joints.
Made out with my friends gf and her cousin.
Banged my head.
Ate pizza.

I’m a dumbfuck

>making out with girl
probably not going to make it

>making out with two girls
most likely not going to make it

>making out with girl and her cousin
not gonna make it

>making out with a friends girl AND eating pizza
never gonna make it

rabbi is greatly disappointed

Seems like most people have water or milk with their oats but how about plain yogurt?

Yeah I know.
I’ll make it 50% but I’ll never make it full

yeah dude, its oatmeal with almonds, walnuts, cranberries and raisins. sometimes i go to bed literally dreaming of the hot yummy oatmeal i can eat in the morning

so wait are you thinking raw oats with yogurt? haven't tried that but it does seem a bit nasty desu

>tfw like hawaiian shirts
>can't wear them because I can't wear them because I'll look like a fat retard
>need to lose weight so I can wear them and look like a jackass of moderately healthy weight
Some days you just wish you never woke up.

Attached: 1527789973636.jpg (746x752, 71K)

>tfw can't form coherent sentences

;_;

bro wear them if you enjoy them. keep trying to lose weight but also keep doing things that give you joy. if wearing hawaiian shirts give you genuine joy, wear them

Gonna try this oatmeal meme tomorrow. What should I put on it?

strap in for the goat meal of a lifetime

use fresh fruit like bananas or some berries. maybe use nuts, if you got the calories to spare. use rolled oats or steel cut, not instant. use milk to cook (>inb4 milk while cutting. water and oats is bland. milk gives it such a delicious rich taste. use milk). also absolutely remember to sprinkle a little salt to taste

let us know how it goes bro

Can I use almond milk?

i've tried it and it tastes just okay. obv you don't get the yummy rich dairy creamness that full fat milk satiates like little else can but sure try almond milk if you got nothing else

I had a philly cheese steak, fries, can of coke and sprite, and 10 piece chicken nuggets today. It’s ok thought because I’m going running tonight for a mile to burn it all off

make it a half mile more and ten push ups and you are forgiven

>tfw allergic to oats and nuts

If I'm bulking, should I still drink protein shakes on off days?

as long as you stay below tdee go for it.

wouldn't bulking mean he needs to go over tdee?

also how come you're on /fat/ if you're bulking?

It actually sounds pretty fucking good. I had cereal with yogurt all the time before I started dieting. Shit, I might try this tomorrow morning

Sorry boys, just ctrl + F'd "QTDDTOT". Best of luck to you all.

what diet/meal plan are you guys currently doing
>mfw alternate day fasting and waiting for the next day so i can eat

Attached: 1508276643831.gif (456x320, 338K)

There are very few foods that i dont find enjoyable. Oats make that shortlist

CICO basically whatever I want 1200-1500 cals a day

Cico,lost 24 kgs in about 6 months

whats wrong with eating 100g of shelled, dry roasted sunflower seeds everyday?
t. poorfag

PSMF

first week ive stayed the same after 5 weeks of steady loss and am now considering suicide

Attached: 1535151652729.png (400x333, 91K)

>Scaling them out BEFORE shelling them

Never gonna

Everyone knows to lose weight rapidly just go on a vegan diet.
But realize veganism is unsustainable and merely a starvation diet. Once you no longer have any stored fat and nutrients to cannibalize in your body you will begin to die, like all vegans.

>8 months of dieting
>200lb 16% bodyfat
>look worse then non lifting skellys
incredibly demotivating, bulking is a meme

How do i lose weight fast without doing anything drastic like 300 calorie reduction and exercise

anyone else lose weight successfully for the first half of the year but now have fallen into a slump and eat at maintenance every day? at least i'm not gaining it back, right anons?

Attached: 1519219760582.jpg (612x595, 52K)

Why do I look ugly and fat as fuck in the mirror but slim and semi good looking in a camera? I've looked this phenomenon up but most people have the opposite problem.
I've been told I need to bulk more (like 30 lbs) but I feel like such a fat fuck already.

GO GET IT

Attached: 1534882998551.gif (200x200, 521K)

You wont gain it back, and in fact will lose some in the coming weeks! I believe in you, you've come so far already!

>plateau for a couple months
>go on vacation for a 6 weeks
>eat like shit
>dont work out
>gain 6 pounds in the time I'm away
>start dieting and working out again when I get back
>lose 17 pounds in 5 weeks

Sometimes you just have to stop for a little bit I guess

it's only going to get worse from here on out. the main things you can do are
A. eat less if you haven't already hit your limit of what you find too little
B. work out more
C. eat cleaner

The divine taste and near calorieless combination snack. If you are about to eat that oreo and large glass of milk STOP! Eat that fucking pickle/mustard instead. Eat the whole fucking jar who gives a shit. You'll get more calories from chewing gum.

Attached: 23452346.png (696x520, 659K)

Are Vlasic the Jow Forums pickle of choice?

Same as It’s working slowly but surely and getting lots of positive comments.

Is Vlasic the Jow Forums pickle of choice?

Had a really good weekend /fat/

84lbs down and I managed to complete my first 5k race.

A year ago this would have seemed impossible! Thanks /fat/ for all your support!

We're all going to make it :)

Attached: DSCN0872.jpg (2264x2482, 3.39M)

>pickle and mustard
I'll give it a shot but isn't it just sour plus more sour?

I'm proud of you! The first 5k is a big deal. Nicely done lad

Yellow mustard, yeah probably. I'd bet it's pretty good with Dijon.

Well it is more salty and whatever mustard you get. I prefer the spicy brown. Point is it fills you the fuck up and the taste is pretty intense. Pretty much dumps a bucket of dirt on your campfire for sweet treats afterwards. 7 calories for one of those full sized 4-6inchers. Fantastic trade off for filling your stomach and squelching the craving for something far more damning to your daily macros.

Maybe the refeed meme is real.

>Made out with my friends gf and her cousin
Chad in the making right here, will make it.

Kinda just this during the summer, now back on track. Get back in the game user, don't give up. We believe in you.

uhh a mile will burn off half a can of coke if you’re lucky

Every time i look at a salad i cringe what do? The meals i've prepared are optimal in micro/macro/calories according to what i see to MFP and i feel great and in every way on top of having the best poops of my life but i've been eating the same thing since February. I'm only 20 pounds away from my goal but i just can't do it anymore boys. I want to binge on a meaty stuffed crust pizza and and cheese cake

eat a meaty stuffed crust pizza just fast the day before and the day after

Is weighted sled pushing a good workout? I usually load up 6 plates and push them back and forth (1 rep) three times before I get exhausted and rest.

Have veg instead of salads, I'm not really a salad fan myself desu. By veg I mean broccoli carrots n shit, and stir fry them, you'll enjoy it more. It's a bit more cals but it's better you stick to it. Plus it's easier to throw the chicken in with it.

pickles are such nice snacks sodium aside. i like eating cucumbers and sprinkling them with lime and dash of salt shits great and 40 calories

Also load up on spices and seasonings, this is crucial.

Hello /fat/. I want to play a game.

As your lives have monotonically progressed, the numbers on your scales have done the same. You have partaken of the cardinal sin of sloth, forsaking the priceless gift of health and vigor. However, unlike most whose lives and waistlines have followed a similar trajectory, your judgement will come well before you arrive at hell's gates.

The device to which you are chained may be unfamiliar to you; in most circles it is known as a treadmill. Your task is simple. Once this message ends the treadmill will start up, guiding you through a high intensity interval training program designed to burn the unspent calories accumulated in your gut. Survive the workout, and you will be released.

There should be an object dangling in your face, one that you are much more familiar with. While some might refer to it as a toroid, your kind would recognize it as a pink frosted sprinkled donut. Be warned: Should you obey your primal urge to devour this tantalizing prey, the sedatives it contains will render you unconscious. The distended region that you so lovingly refer to as your fat pad will drag, and the shards of glass coating the treadmill will cut you to ribbons.

It's time to choose, /fat/. Will you overcome your baser instincts and take your first steps to salvation, or will you discover that the pathway to hell is paved with more painful material than good intentions?
The choice is yours.

Attached: jigsaw.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

I'll try that out thanks. I read somewhere that spices burn calories but i've never tested it myself

I doubt it but they add flavour (or at least mask what you don't like) for very little calories.

Kinda shit. Jigsaw's puzzles almost always require you to suffer to complete them even if done correctly. Just having glued on shards of glass and no shoes with an wood chipper behind it would be enough. Run your fat ass for 180 seconds at 6 miles an hour while flaying your feet off or get turned into chopped up mystery meat. There would be no donut.

If you changed the donut to a bag of salt vinegar chips I wouldn’t survive tbqfhwy

youtube.com/watch?v=rZnPY9XdEKo

Attached: e6b6330c-65fc-462e-8ea2-10917053ed47.png (1235x662, 830K)

Cut off your leg

tracking calories is a good start, but you won't lose anything with zero effort

Attached: 1532406286193.jpg (600x337, 50K)

Off yourself you pathetic waste of space

>tfw ate 12 hours ago
>tfw racked up enough calories to fill out tommorow.
>tfw kidneys hurt n shit

I'm enjoying the pain lads. First 2 day fast and my first day if class is later at 13:00. I would ask for tips and tricks to stay awake or to not feel so hungry at this point. Only now do I want to enjoy this pain and get used to it.

Attached: 1526035772466.jpg (480x480, 26K)

cico is by far the best way to lose weight, it ALWAYS works if you are honest with yourself.

Why make yourself suffer by fasting? Why not simply eat clean 6/7 days and keep track of what you eat? It will teach you to live a healthy and balanced life throughout the rest of your years. The only thing i imagine fasting doing for you is once your goals are met, you're back to binge eating.

based and redpilled

>getting baited this easily

Attached: 1534370575512.png (483x470, 184K)

fasting has good and bad arguments and thats never a good sign. CICO on the other hand is tried and true, no discussion there

Same here. Guess we are ghouls or some shit

All was well until right before sleep. I went to fill up my water bottle for the night and discovered that someone brought some Nutella-like chocolate cream. Needless to say I ate some 3-4 slices of bread with it there and then.
Woke up feeling like shit, still feel sticky and like shit, today is fasting it seems. God damn.

Have a box of these huge delicious strawberry shortcake cookies. I took a bite and the cookie was melting into my mouth. I spit it out and ran the box underwater and threw them all out. It was so good.

Attached: 1505241596719.jpg (750x573, 30K)

First day of OMAD. 11:20 and I could already eat a horse.

My mom offered me a lemon filled doughnut yesterday. Lemon fled, my one weakness. She could see the internal conflict I was battling. She just sighed, then cut a sliver of it off for me, and put rest of it back in the box for anyone else. It was so delicious.

Attached: tumblr_orwtwp8lUM1uzq997o1_500.gif (480x270, 717K)

proud of you, user.

>lemon cakes

Attached: download.jpg (279x320, 13K)

moderation is key, nothing wrong with the occasional treat as long as you are responsible / budget it in your macros.

whats up guys, I have lost 60 pounds already and I'm now 6'7 and ~340 pounds. Is it possible for me to lose another 80 before the end of the year (exactly 20 per month) with 2 hours hard cardio per day?

Thanks

Attached: 1489183393151.jpg (283x300, 72K)

I plugged some numbers in here losertown.org/eats/cal.php

If you ate 1000 calories/day you'd probably make it.

Attached: 284ce8c6-be02-4caa-bfc0-66c9be9858e0.png (692x655, 46K)

okay thanks, it would also probably work if I ate 2000 and did 1000 calories worth of exercise per day, in fact that would probably be faster