Pic related happens to me every time i do any sort of cardio including walking

It hurts like crazy

Doctor told me to take allergy medication but it always makes me really drowsy, if I take it before bed I’m drowsy the whole next day. If I take it in the morning I’m out for like 2hrs

What do?

Attached: 633BC38A-C568-4F62-84BE-30126E10BC5D.jpg (2448x3264, 1.14M)

N

Why do you have no leg hair?

Are you a twink or a femmutt

Post body. I like negresses.

Does are stretch marks. Dw about it

thats normal wear and tear on farm equipment

You turned black? Damn, im nver doing cardio again.

Bleach your skin

Take it in the morning, it seems like the better option

I

Your skin turned black? But seriously though those are probably varicose veins turning bright red from increased blood flow

I’m a girl

No they are not.

Why do they itch? Doctor already said it’s exercise induced hives. Just looking for some management tips

I will try, hope it doesn’t rek me for my classes though

Attached: 175F98D1-C38F-4111-BBCE-78D234AE55A8.jpg (2448x3264, 1.66M)

FEMALE OR NOT THOSE NAILS ARE DISGUSTING WHAT THE FUCK

post butt

Post your butt hole

I wanna jizz on that leg

gib black gf

Attached: gib.png (777x509, 56K)

My inner thighs and the line between ass cheeks and thighs get itchy as fuck too when I run. Idk why. I first thought it was because of the hair but since you don't have any it's probably not the case

You are being exposed to something that's causing an allergic reaction. Do you run outside or in a gym?

>expecting different from a nigger
lmao at you

They really look like stretchmarks tho

I can smell the Cocoa butter through my phone

you right

>My inner thighs
>line between ass cheeks

Attached: tenorpepe.png (640x604, 237K)

I can't tell what your problem is because you're black. I'm not being mean or ironic, I really can't see anything due to lack of contrast that white skin provides.

You can be allergic to several things. Try swimming, as it should be removed from any excess environmental allergens like pollen and even sweat. If you can't swim, then break out those stereotypes and learn to fucking swim.

Heres a serious answer from someone who suffered from hives. My hives would take over my entire body.
If you haven't already, go see an allergist. They will get you to take this chemo shot called Xolair. I've been on Xolair about six months now and my hives have completely stopped. Id have rashes and hives on my body and legs if I ever went from a run.
They look very similar to yours. Maybe youre part of a climate where a flower or a mold is blooming and its in the air and getting in your pores and lungs, thus causing an allergic reaction.
In any case, depending on your insurance, Xolair would be covered. But it took about two months worth of doctor visits to get on the medication because it s such an expensive shot. (about $800).
Go see an allergist OP. I've been in your position and it is not fun at all.

G

G

K

Attached: 180iqtvqhpgvwjpg.jpg (1600x900, 123K)

Seconding xolair. I also get the shots to take care of chronic hives (no known cause). Night and day difference, they are completely gone while I am on the medication. If you do qualify for it make sure to also get on the xolair assistance program, it lowers the post-insurance cost of the prescription to $5.

I hope I eventually won't need the shots anymore, but for now it is the only thing keeping me from being constantly covered in the damn things.

can i interest you in a good haired baby?

blue board B-)

i don't use cocoa butter. Only poor black people use that

it happens everywhere but definitely more often outside

then turn up the brightness, phoneposter

wow this actually helps a lot and yes it spreads over my entire body and is super painful I've never heard of that but I will definitely see my allergist. Tysm!!!

Yeah OP get Xolair. The shots really changed my life. I’m not longer miserable with outbreaks every other day. Talk to your allergist about this and make sure your insurance can cover it.

What the fuck are those nails yo

Hello Ebony

>go for a walk
>turn into a black person

Attached: 1492534125420.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

Very much this. Used to get these as well but sense I've treated it, no episodes at all. They did an allergy test on me, give me a prescribed shot twice a year, and nothing for two years now.

You become a nigger? I'm so sorry.

Holy shit, this place actually works.

what do black chicks think of spics?

Attached: 1534662770484.png (1440x1440, 827K)

Attached: 1535067695365.png (657x488, 469K)

did you recently begin doing cardio, or did you move to a lower humidity climate recently?

What can happen sometimes is that salt from your sweat can get into your skin and cause marks like that. I used to get them next to my nose and also behind my knees. Does your workout clothing stick to your legs at all? Because if that's the case, I'd imagine it could cause something like that. The cure is to drink more water, and shower after you workout immediately, don't wait. Your body will adjust pretty quickly, and you won't get them too much anymore, but when I started doing a lot of cardio I got those all the time.