How can human plebs can even compete?

How can human plebs can even compete?
Protip: They can't.

Attached: 250lbs hand barbells.webm (1000x556, 2.32M)

idk why he would risk injury doing something like this, looks precarious as fuck

Serious question.

If you can't get into a lifting position with the required weight without human help. Does it really count?
I understand he does push the weight up, but he couldn't actually lift that weight. He had to have help.
Wouldn't it be a lot more meaningful to lift a lower weight without having goons helping?

Niggers don't think in rational ways

That's exactly twice of what I put up 3 times today

>dear fuck that is a lot of weight

jesus fuck

>when you forget to tell someone linear progression is supposed to stop at some point

something tells me larry is going to burn out really soon

he's smashing all these PRs all the time, that can't go on forever, something has to give at those weights and dosages, hope i'm wrong

>Dear fuck you are a newfag who doesn't know how greentexting works

You should really read weightlifting philosophy.
Arnold and multiple other legendary weightlifters have stated that some goals are not worth achieving at the price of a long lift with multiple injuries afterwords.

If I could lift a mountain and kill my enemies like Biblical Samson. Yeah that would be pretty cool.
If I could lift a heavy object, but lose the ability to use my arm for the next forty years until I die.

Yeah I'm good on that second one.
Some records are not worth it.

user, i get your point, but weightlifting, bodybuilding and powerlifting are three complete different things. Although arnie competed in powerlifting at some point, his lifts were so pathetic that random natty 18y olds i follow on insta outsquat/bench/deadlift the shit out of him.

Think about ronnie instead, larry might have a similar ending. But that's his choice.

leave him alone bro

arnold pulled 710 or something, hardly pathetic

of course natural talentchads outpull him today, the talent pool for PL has grown 1000x and instagram gives you a highlight reel of the biggest genetic anomalies

Changing the name doesn't change the fact you're just lifting things.
They are exactly the same.

you are absolutely retarded if you think those 3 things are the same

Stormfags pls go

The fuck you gonna do about it? OooooOOOO witto butt buddy comes to help his wittle fwiend? Is that your boyfriend? How about you get a room little faggot and don't ever reply to me again

>I lift thing and put it down
>He lift thing and put it down
>but user say we no lift thing and put it down

/plg/ you have a containment thread stay in it.

at the time wasn't Arnold still considered one of the strongest in the world?

no they aren't

risking your health to go for a huge 800lb 1rm squat attempt makes no sense for a bodybuilder because that does basically nothing for them in their sport

for a competitive powerlifter that is the sport

Nice I was about to say the same. Theres a big difference between powerlifting and body building. Just look at the fatties pushing heavy weight and then the aesthetic guys doing not even a quarter of the load.

2 different things

underrated kek

He isn't being serious lifting that, just goofing off to see how close he can get. Those are the biggest dumbbells in the gym, it's for the youtube/insta views, not seriously training. He jokes about it in his youtube collabs, you wouldn't count any of those as actual reps.

Still insane how close he gets though, that's like the avg deadlift 1rm of Jow Forums in each hand.

>Tfw i am as smart as larry is strong
intelligence is the true intelligence

lol I got flashbacks to my younger self trying to squeeze another PR from my muscleless 150lbs frame.

>dear fuck that is a lot of weight
I kek'd hard

Is he getting too famous to hang out with kiger and oak?

Larry Wheels is a freak of nature, mirin hard

He fell out with Oak, I believe

That's sad to hear. I thought they just lived too far away to train with each other now

Based and Redpilled
Cringe And Bluepilled.