How much money do you need to make at 30 to be enough to attract prime 18-21 year old women?

how much money do you need to make at 30 to be enough to attract prime 18-21 year old women?

i make 75k right now as a manager-

if i am in shape and relatively handsome, can I still attract prime 18-21 year olds?

Attached: women5[1].jpg (474x590, 43K)

no

No.

yes i dated a 20 year when i was 36. She called me daddy. Don't fight it, be the dad they want to fuck. Hint, they really DO want to fuck their dads.

On a Russian card trading website asking if you can still get QT's.

Yes

how much money do i need to make though, whats the cut off point?

i know obviously its higher than 35k. honestly id be embarassed if i was 21 years old making that low shit money

user...

Attached: rip white race.png (574x433, 509K)

Yes.
No.
Maybe.
I don't know.

You are so fucking weird

Not for wanting to fuck young girls man cause I'm with you but money isn't what does it

You can be making 50k and fucking slay

If you're already here, you may be Jow Forums just have good tinder pics and you're good.

I've been fucking girls i literally have no business fucking because of tinder, if you just maintain a good image there, literally anything is in your grasp.

But you can't be some fat ugly fuck and think some girl is gonna want your dick cause of your porsche

money doesn't have much to do with your question unless you are looking for a prostitute

I'd say 200k by 28 ought to do it.

This is wrong. At least $200k/yr from what I hear in my circles, OP.

if you are in shape and handsome you don't need money to attractive a 20 year old for sex, how fucking socially retarded are you?

Net worth? Not gonna cut it.

There's broke dudes who fuck young pussy. You just need to be good looking and confident. If you're asking about money you probably aren't good looking and you're definitely not confident.

Is this fucking amateur hour? If you aren't pulling a cool half mil by 25, with minimum 3 investment properties and two million worth in stocks and bonds, you're never gonna make it.

I've been told that I look like I'm over 30 and still attract 16-21 year old girls even though I'm broke AF

If you're 18 and doesn't own your own house, start up company and two divorces you should just give up life and commit suicide.

If you have a boat and a spending allowance for them

>thinks 18 year olds give a single shit how much money you have

you are in for a rude awakening my ugly friend

Attached: davidlettermanloop.gif (140x173, 575K)

$200 is a lot of money to a girl out of high school. Take them out for an 'expensive' dinner or sneak them into a bar, do something 'cool' and you'll fuck them. Or just use Tinder, set it to 18-21, if they want to hang out they want to fuck.
>t. 28 yo boomer who fucked every tinder thot on first date

18 year olds are dumb as hell, and it's not even hot. I'm only 22 and I'm losing my ability to hear stupid shit just to get in someone's pants. I guess I'm just not skeevy enough for it. Only 19 and up for me, and that number will get higher as I get older, I'm sure.

>25 and make 120k
>tfw still single so no one takes my money
Don't fall for the women meme

Attached: 1494644949873.png (720x549, 459K)

Can confirm, I'm 29 only make 48K and have to settle for a 24 year old.

It will user, but at some point, you realize that raising the bar up makes such a minimal difference and start dropping it back down. I swore off girls under 23, and now I'm dropping it right back down to 18 as my last one was easily the most retarded and immature.

Shit. Really? It's not really a conscious choice for me, I just end up losing interest in most teenagers after listening to them for a while. Thanks user, guess I'll have to wait and see.

Yup, and that's how it starts. And then 19 year olds become insufferable. And then 21 year olds become insufferable. And then eventually you realize these creatures don't actually ever grow up.

26 yr old boomer here, this is where I'm at. Used to think it was creepy but I keep meeting chicks that dated 30 year olds at 18 and 19

Fuck, I'm glad I'm bi. Looking forward to settling down with a bro and never being romantically involved with a woman again.