Y O H I M B I N E

Who here has used Yohimbine HLC on a cut? Does it really allow you to lose weight evenly instead of waiting until the very end to shred that stubborn belly fat?

This should make the cut faster, right?

Attached: primaforce-yohimbine-hcl-2-5-mg-90-vcaps-100-vegetarian-burn-fat-gynieparadise-1701-21-GynieParadise (714x714, 69K)

Idk im just using it at this point because i dont want it to go to waste

Tfw I used to take 5mg pills chasing the feeling of being on it for the first time.
Idk its like a really strong caffeine high.
>take 25 mg yohimnine hcl and go for a intense bike ride
>beat my pr for a lap around my neighborhood (5 miles)
>feel like my heart if going to explode in my fucking chest
>let my autism slip and call my at the time gf
>she calls me a fucking tard and hangs up

It just makes me sweat alot and clinically they use it to induce anxiety for testing purposes so I'm a bit leery of it.

That being said, 15mg Yohimbine fasted cardio has worked for a lot of people I know so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

>banned in australia

Attached: jordan-crying.jpg (600x736, 64K)

Yeah i guess it works, I take around 20mg.

Didnt make a difference at all to my libido or other dick functions

Stop shilling. I already fell for the ashwaganda meme, it did absolutely nothing for me.

Except probably give you brain lesions. Sorry mate.

used it about a month ago towards the end of my cut. i took 15 mg. worked pretty well for me, i’m the leanest i’ve ever been

much weight loss has stopped even though i was doing IF, 500 caloric deficit, etc.

Cringe And Bluepilled.

Where are you getting that brain lesion bs from? I can't find anything about ashwagandha and brain lesions when I search for it on the internet.

2 ncbi studies look it up there

yohimbine works. you know because it makes you feel like you're about to die. I swear to god I lose more fat in 1 session of yohimbine cardio than a week of lifting+dieting

Attached: yohimbine6.png (1256x4232, 431K)

Why wait until the end of the cut? I'm hearing that everywhere, but really, wouldn't you want to start burning the sticky belly fat RIGHT AWAY along with everything else?

Long time ago on a cut I used yohimbine + ephedrine + caffeine + DNP. I can't say I actually noticed any difference in weightloss due to the Yohimbine, but it's not like I can theoretically compare what the cut would've looked like without it.

I honestly don't think it mattered. I wouldn't bothering buying it again, honestly. And yes, I took it in the morning, worked out fasted, and didn't eat until the evening.

Sex booster you say?

RIP Quad

Not that shit you posted, but yes it works. It's not a miracel, mind you, but it definitely speeds up the process if you're on a diet.

Try this product (no shill). This shit has me sweating and hot and full of energy in about 20 min and lasts for a good few hours.

Attached: 1805134_set.jpg (306x306, 19K)

Yohimbine promotes bloodflow aka you can get your dick hard easily, helps with ed. As far as fat burning it worked well for me, but what you guys dont realize is that everyone's bodies are different and some will take to it better than others. It's cheap enough OP just try it I got mine from liftmode

Literally wrong. You should be looking for Yohimbine HLC and not Yohimbe. Yohimbine HLC is infinitely better, period.

HCL* you dumbass, hydrochloride. Never post again.

I use it along with fasted cardio. It wont work if your body fat is high. I started taking it along with l citrulline recently and oddly enough my overall vascularity has improved as to when I took the two at separate times of the day. It has a synergistic effect when combined. Oh and my dick did get girthier as well and I can only point to these two being put together as to why that might happen. I'd cite the source but I'm on my phone right now and can't be bothered to look for the study.

No, for me it's hydrolochride.