This new alcohol study is absolutely killing me

I just finished a glass of wine and now I can't relax and pour myself a second one without thinking of cancer and shit. JUST

Attached: 1434324371914.jpg (1272x720, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)31310-2/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drinking is for plebs

Drinking is way too much fun for an introverted... Besides hard drugs is there anything comparable?

people have been drinking for a millennia. who cares about some faggot s*yboy study. this is coming from a guy that doesn't drink at all

I know user, I know... Its the reason I’ve been looking at the painting. To a fun but short life my friend !

Attached: 42F1646F-E925-4B22-987F-410B1BC915AE.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

This is how I felt and still currently feel about that oats study a couple weeks ago. I've legit nearly stopped eating oats since I read some of the quaker oat products is contaminated with a pesticide that causes cancer. Like wtf, don't we have dozens of groups in government that's sole job is to inspect goods and make sure they're 100% safe? fml.

There's a study to prove anything. "Scientists" will bend the rules to achieve a desired outcome of a test because if they get published they get paid. It's all still for profit and it all still has an agenda so take these studies that pop up every week with a grain of salt and be smarter than the average moron who just takes everything he hears at face value.

lol is that zelda behind you brotha?

Goddamn Barry Lyndon is so fucking aesthetic, you can take nearly any frame and get it blown up to a print.

Also daily reminder that research is a conversation and a study is a word in that conversation. Wait and see how it plays out. You don't have to mindlessly take their word for everything, they've been plenty wrong before.

Attached: bl_duel.jpg (960x600, 128K)

So what, don't binge drink every weekend and get over it. The fucking 90 year old queen drinks almost every day

you don't need alcohol in your life you fucking pussy

I'm on beer 6 m8. Just go for it

Aww yiss last day off and I decided I would complete Majora Mask for the first time in my life. Currently stuck in stone fortress though...

Worst zelda game

One of the longest alcohol study ever... thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)31310-2/fulltext

You can probably minimize the cancer risk if you take a multivitamin, since the cancer risk seems to be greately affected by the fact that alcohol depletes certain vitamins like folate.

Thanks for the tip user, will look into it.

Attached: 1530009273948.jpg (2155x2500, 897K)

Second tip is that if you're gonna drink a lot, make sure to keep it at 1 standard drink (look it up) per 1 hour since that's how long it takes the liver to process the alcohol you're drinking. Beer has more volume so I stick to that but choose whatever works for you. Third tip is don't savour whatever you're drinking since the bacteria in your mouth break down the alcohol to acetaldehyde (the waste product links to cancer) before it reaches the liver (where it can be broken down safely if you follow the 1SD/h rule).

>t. alckie that has accepted his fate

hey bro, don't worry about that shit, it's the daily mail or something it was published in right? maybe the guardian. Either way, re-reference the article. the levels of the cancer causing pesticide are potentially harmful for children in high concentrations, not grown men. while it's a poorly written article and the information is all over the place, it does (very indirectly) conclude that someone who is a teenager or older would be fine. do not let the alarmists take your gainz away from you, i am still eating 2 cups of oatz every morning.

There is nothing better than a good, dry, french wine. One glass a day is super healthy due to huge amount of poliphenols that wine contain. Similar goes dor beer. Alcohol in small doses is healthy. Dont let the jew tell you otherwise.

>don't savour whatever you're drinking since the bacteria in your mouth break down the alcohol to acetaldehyde
Damn never heard that. I'm drinking wine tonight and I gotta admit I savored it a lot.

>tfw 140lbs and drinking 400ml of pure alcohol a night last semester
Alcohol tolerance builds so fast its scary. Buying 24 beer everyday in Canada is fucking insane on the wallet too.I eventually managed to stop but my internship ended prematurely and tonight I just couldn't resist.

Attached: kili.jpg (1134x1188, 293K)

see the latest studies

any study into alcohol looks at a minimum of a drink a day. just don't drink daily, 2 glasses on friday and saturday won't kill you

That doesn't even make sense. Why would the jews want you to stay sober? Dumb fuck

There's a lot of tricks and interactions and nuances which is why the results of these studies tend to be all over the place and should be taken with a grain of salt. Like another factor to consider is if you have a family history of cardiovascular or metabolic disease, then alcohol will probably gonna be good for you within reason. 24 beers everyday is almost certainly too much though.

> 24 beers everyday is almost certainly too much though.
Yup that's not even a question. Those were my last drinking weeks and then I knew I had to taper off or else I would kill my liver or maybe even go broke. Best of luck to anyone out there who's trying to stop, its not easy once you're this far in.

Yeah i've been there and I had to take a few months break to really get back to baseline and remember how life feels without alcohol. Now I'll just have like 5-10 beers a week, split in 1-2 sessions. I think it's fine and balanced. It helps me maintain my sanity. I'll trade that for a potentially slightly increased risk in cancer.