Lifting before work vs after work

Do you wake up at like 7am tired as fuck and and lift with the chads and boomers so you can lift before work?

Or

Do you go to work and then go to gym at like 5:00pm when it's chock full of roasties and DYELS so you have to wait 20 mins to get in the rack?

Attached: asdfg.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>working
people here seriously do this? I can imagine working is a massive gains goblin, fuck that shit. I'm not expending some of my precious calories for the greedy jews.

>7am

I’d have to wake up way earlier than that to get to the gym before work. More like 5am.

At noon or close to noon so I only have to deal with the neets and people that actually do something fit related as a living, or the place is empty.
Before I used to workout at night.

also I bet she's fat, her face is ugly.

Being a NEET is worse imo. You sink into depression and lose motivation to do much of anythig. At least that was my experience and I’m sure I’m not alone.

I lift at 1AM with 2 other DYELs who don't know how to use the machines.

I get up around 6:00 to walk my dog, so it's convenient to use the work gym in the morning. It's only got one power rack, but nobody is there to stop me from hogging it on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

>More like 5am.

Attached: 64646.jpg (559x717, 18K)

No i go at 1 am because i work night shift and am nocturnal and nobody is at the gym and i can lift in peace

Lunchtime is the best in my opinion. I can't lift well fasted or on an empty stomach. The only thing that beats a midday lift is if you work from home/homegym and can literally just rep it out all day whenever you feel like it

Warehouse 5am-3pm. How do I fit lifting in if I have acess to a 24hr gym? I've been going after, but I'm sore as hell every day.

lurking because I have to make this decision soon as I start my salary job soon

I work graveyard shift so i go to the gym after work around 730. I do have time to go before, but the work out helps me sleep.

All the college ultrachads go at around 5 PM so I've had to resort to going late at night so I don't destroy my already fragile self esteem further

Attached: 1437757737511.jpg (192x185, 7K)

Ew, that bitch is fat with sloppy tits
gross

After or during lunchtime

Yeah this. NEETing is stoopid

IMO do the thing that's most important or more likely to make you money, like school or work.

Lifting itself is an accessory. Here's my schedule.
>(13:00)wake up
>[A days](14:00)school for 6 hours
>[B days](16:00)lift then school for 4
It goes BABAAAA as Friday thru Saturday is online classes.
Everyday I work 21:30 to 6:00 and workout again by myself this time. I invite family to workout with me on A days. U work like 80 hours a week with school, work and lifting combined but I'm literally depressed if I'm not going balls to walls.

Where my mech engineer bois at?

Attached: 1530154809948.jpg (820x648, 208K)

god I want her to cheat on me and then tell her "I want to work through it.."

I work out at 5am because I'm too tired to go after

>electrician

If you don't go to the gym as soon as they open you are never going to make it. Sleep at 7pm up at 3am gym at 4am reporting in. Watch the sunrise and sunset every day.

I'm too shy to go to a gym in my town. I have a pull up bar and a bar bell... is this stuff enough? Is the only thing that'll suffer my legs?

I'm also sarariman. On the days I lift I get up at ~6, am at work by 7, have a quick breakfast at my desk of a tuna wrap (literally just a small can of tuna, tortilla, cheese), work ~4 hours, gym right before lunch at 11, eat a big lunch, perhaps a second meal at 4 or a small snack, out the door by 5 or 6 with my 8 hours put in. Your mileage may vary.

Up at 4:30 AM. Eat breakfast and hit the gym.
Finish around 7:30 AM and go to university afterwards.
If you start working at 8 AM or afterwards you have no excuse to not hit the gym before work.

I lift in the morning after breakfast and a coffee, ends up about 730 - 800. My job on the other hand is only an easy desk job; most tiring thing I do there is vacuum the floors.

County Sherrif here, work from 12 to 12, so I usually lift at 1am.

It's 4 AM right now and I go to work at 6:30. I usually just do walks and light cardio in the morning. If I lift, I'm fucking dead the whole day and have no energy. And seeing as how I'm a cubicle monkey, I will end up sleeping at my desk or something. So therefore, I lift after work. But it also sucks because I'm fucking out of energy after being up all day. Plus I have other hobbies I enjoy too like guitar, so I really just never have time for anything. It sucks balls.

Attached: 1535215484293.jpg (994x994, 74K)

>used to wake up at 3:30 to lift before 6am shift because I didn't have a car
it fuckin sucked

>05:00 wake up
>05:45 drive to work
>07:00 work
>~15:00ish leave work
>~16:00ish home
>Exhausted, rest for a bit
>16:30 home gym masterrace
>18:30 dinner

Summer vacation already makes me depressed as shit, I can’t imagine feeling like that all year round.

Way home from work.
I get changed at work, go to gym, go home shower and eat.
I find it harder to go the gym once at home.

lifting in the morning is better, testosterone is up to 75% higher and working out in the morning helps you get deeper sleep and get to sleep quicker

I wake up at 530am to go to the gym. As a single dad I try to keep a schedule because of my 6 year old. We go to bed at 9am. Gives me enough hours of sleep to not feel tired, in fact after my work out I feel more energized during the day at work.

I workout after dinner at around 8:45pm for an hour and a half or so. Come home, take protein and go to sleep. Am I killing my gains?

>7am
>tired

Lmao

Dont listen to the wagie, not only did my job tire me out, it had me walking around for 8 hours a day, my legs took 5 days to recover from squats.

Attached: 1521842304994.gif (359x371, 406K)

I don't have a choice due to multiple constraints on my daily schedule. I have to lift immediately after work on the same two days of the week (Tuesday/Thursday), although I have leeway on my Sunday lifts.

Fortunately I get out of work early so I'm finished before 3PM well before it gets crowded and loaded with scum. I only see good people and few of them, and have little trouble hogging a rack.