/britfeel/

it's not dark yet but my daytime pic was used for the last thread edition

Attached: 1533809107350.jpg (3877x2823, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.atgtickets.com/online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=6B7C73CF-D968-4067-8FDD-890B54A3EE33
ticketmaster.co.uk/slayer-manchester-09-11-2018/event/1F0054AE88A211A9?artistid=736135&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for britfeel has gone to shit

41 days until best season autumn

Attached: cb9a69f50ff73d2e2e3d1bedd2ac88c2-d93f7u4.jpg (1095x730, 370K)

third for bollywood

nth for killing spiders and flies

Attached: t13.jpg (880x1008, 157K)

Wish I grew up in America, hanging out with some m8s in the woods, shooting deer, drinking beer and acting queer

Attached: kira likes traps.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

There's a seat left....front row + centre

secure.atgtickets.com/online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=6B7C73CF-D968-4067-8FDD-890B54A3EE33

nth for battling anxiety and defeating your demons with support from the /lads/

I am standing shoulder to shoulder with you soldier x

Will you be going to the Shrewsbury flower show Tilde?

>anxiety
Tried CBD oil? Bought some today.

Venue informed of your connection to grooming gangs and intent to nonce at this event.

no, my mum has suggested that. does it actually work?

No idea yet. I've heard a lot of good things, but will report back once I actually know firsthand. That will be tomorrow.

Is that you Crona? She said something about buying CBD on her blog

Back from tesco

>usually wear earphones to drown out my surroundings and therefore anxiety
>trying to improve so didn't listen to music today
>felt worried hearing all the conversations going on around me that they'd suddenly stop and say something about me

Nothing happened in the end, like always. And when I got in I looked in the mirror and realised how happy I am with my looks, ignoring the low weight. Got a Nomadic yoghurt at least though

There's a lot of history. It doesn't help I have bad self control with food and worry I'll gorge myself in front of someone. I eat really fast as it is. I love the full feeling in my stomach and want to eat more and more to prolong it. I'm getting a bit better. I can eat small things like fruit and today I had a chicken skewer while walking in public. That was impossible until recently

Attached: WojakBed2.jpg (720x460, 32K)

Nah m8, but it's popular right now that's all.

Eat with friends, the relaxed atmosphere will help. Especially if they eat like a pig, you'll feel less self-conscious.

It'll be a shame if you don't get in touch SP, I, the Kingcel, wanted to take you under my wing.

Tilde im sure you've gotten this question a million times but what kind of person would you like to date?
Male / Female / Either, what key physical / personality trait do you appreciate and look for ?

Slayer?

ticketmaster.co.uk/slayer-manchester-09-11-2018/event/1F0054AE88A211A9?artistid=736135&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

He likes MASCULINE men like MAYURI.

What are the chances of you actually getting this job in Leeds in a percentage?

I feel like they'll reject you because of your criminal history.

You going to the flower show in a few weeks? If the river is still low enough I can get you in for free if you don't mind getting dirty and fence hopping.

How about this for a deal. If any one bullies you me and the lads will be down there to sort them out, yeah?

whiteys on crystal maze looking like proper melts

Just binged watched the entire first season of hetalia axis powers lads, and I must say I haven't kek'd this hard in years as this shit had me in fuckings stitches to the point I haven't laughed this hard in years!

Attached: images.jpg (248x189, 9K)

Considering how long it took him to reach Tesco I'd say I live very close to Tilde.

Venue informed of your intent to groom at thks gig. Your image shared to fan groups advising gig goers of your convictions to make others aware of your connection to Asian grooming gangs.

you gonna stick some hidden cameras in the ladies toilets there?

the usa has 76% of the worlds serial killers
the uk has 17%

what the FUCK is the anglo's problem?

Just played my last game of Blitzball

Back to grinding now

Should be a certainty

My case worker said since they didn't ask about criminal records during the application process, it won't be an automatic bar

bet alot of third world countries have more but they just dont track them

That's great. Sounds like a guaranteed win for you.

Out of all the people in the thread, would you say you are the most successful?

this. dark figure crime init lad. They reckon most murder victims are unknown.

>Wish I grew up in America
Brit who has lived in America here.
American life varies wildly depending on the region, state and whether you live in a rural or urban area.
Rural areas are not as fun as your post implies you think they are. Firstly, they are almost always pretty conservative. Not in the way brit/pol/ thinks is cool. Think super Christian conservative where any deviation from the norm is met with extreme dislike and social exclusion.

>Out of all the people in the thread, would you say you are the most successful?
Yes

I'm not bragging, I take my status very seriously since I feel like I'm someone for others here to aspire too

Also, worth noting, I still haven't rejected my "back up" job and they also require a DBS

would be bad luck to lose out on both

I'm a shy, quiet softie lad. I blush very easily

>My case worker said since they didn't ask about criminal records during the application process, it won't be an automatic bar

Leeds call centres will be informed this week of the intent of Asian grooming gangs to target their staff. Photos of their scout, a convicted sex offender, will be included in the mailing.

ah fuck im missing it. will have to watch it on plus one.

Easy now Andy nonce

We call them Serial Killers here, in 3rd worlds they're called
"Muhammad", "Kwame" and "Ranjeet"

I really dislike Moni

Attached: 1530272301501.jpg (500x357, 60K)

Mate. Any job that requires a dbs check you will be rejected from.
I don't mean to attack you. But it's the reality.

You can do all that in the UK. It is just harder to obtain a legal hunting license.

It's not going to be a call center he's working in. It's a major international corporation.

You're luck is about to get a lot worse you scum fuck terrorist cunt.

This seems like a big bamboozle. You mentioned nothing about cel before but then changed the subject of your request to include that and entice me

imagine being this delusional
what a laugh

So just healthcare and childcare then? I've had a lot of different jobs and never had a DBS check.

can't see why lad he seems like a decent sort

Attached: pakifuel.png (3328x2200, 1.1M)

>I take my status very seriously since I feel like I'm someone for others here to aspire too

Attached: 1521385083609.jpg (1944x2592, 425K)

Mum keeps telling me she's worried I'll get a blood clot and stuff, is she right? Can you get a bloodclot from the robot lifestyle?

Where are the photos he took of her?
Did he keep some?

Attached: monika on the left.jpg (2048x1366, 301K)

Shitposting aside, Poley has done well for himself considering his background and what he lived like just a couple years ago.

Attached: amir 28.png (2132x1290, 754K)

Our Orwellian state surveillance system is one if the world's best, to the point were more likely to catch murderers compared to third world countries who don't have such systems.

I mean if their was a propper census that compared Britannia to south America and Africa we would come to the near bottom as it's based upon convicted serial killed rather than serial killers in general.

Attached: 46360BB300000578-5070423-Peter_Walker_49_was_Ireland_s_first_victim_and_was_whipped_with_-m-3_151034 (306x485, 39K)

Don't say you're serious Moni.
Criminal record and a shite job, this is why when people say you're the based girl of britfeel i disagree.
You're an egotist with no backing, you're a delusional roach that thinks he's a nicer critter like a grasshopper or something like that.

You aren't more successful than BritNormie, ShipAnon or SCEA though.

Not sure about a blood clot but apparently it does make you more likely to get early onset dementia

what a qt, don't half blame the lad

surely it must be a character? i can't imagine anybody being this dense but then again who'd dedicate so much time to making this character?

>Poley has done well for himself considering his background and what he lived like just a couple years ago.
Thanks, friend

True enough, but he's nowhere near the most successful person in the thread. There's a few we know about and probably many more that we don't.

Shipanon's a van driver, SCEA is unemployed 90% of the time. Correct about Britnormie

Probably very real and very mentally ill
doesn't change them being a vile human being though

It's not I'm genuinely interested in chatting to you (it's Andy).

Fpl is back up someone make a league then

Are you actually a virgin lad?

Now this is a good yoghurt

I don't have friends but I think this would help. I need reassurance that its okay to eat and being near people I trust helps enormously. I started eating in front of mum lately and its not too bad. I could probably eat in a restaurant if I was sat beside someone I was close to and they chose what I had to eat since I'd feel too embarrassed over my choice

I said I prefer men and masculine traits but its a case by case thing

Really I just want to feel appreciated and valued and like I matter. And I want to be able to love someone and express how grateful I am for them. I would want to make them feel as good as they make me feel

Probably not, I'm not good at crowded places. Makes me feel sick

Thanks, I appreciate it

Attached: IMG_20180810_203435_575.jpg (3120x2939, 1.25M)

Not gonna address
Na ofcourse not

BEWARE this is the lad who said he was going to gut you like a trout.

I might have to take a break from the internet for a little while. Seeing how other people's lives are better than mine is really bringing me down. At least irl most people around me have shit lives so I don't feel as inferior. I'm not sure how to turn things around. But less exposure to others success means I question my own failures less.

Attached: wojak_feels.jpg (428x500, 25K)

Van driver is only a slightly a better job than call center worker, but ShipAnon working 60 hours a week means he's bringing in more money than Poley and owning his own house puts him over the top too. Poley still lives with his parents.

SCEA is a loser but even he got his degree. Poley didn't.

he works a very typical working class jobs and talk about it like he works for nasa. Me mate that works nights in tesco is more successful. fucking state

>not muller banana&chocolate flake
bad taste lass

LOL Monoi just appeared on the Slayer mailing list. "Dresses as a woman to gain admission to ladies toilets and conceal wireless cameras"

Top fucking kek user!

Fuck I thought that was a picture of our lad Colin Ireland the "gay slayer" the destroyer of all traps and degenerates yet it was one of his Faggy victims who got the bat.

Attached: download (10).jpg (261x193, 7K)

What about just for the fireworks then? That grassy bank on the other ride of the river near the school is a nice spot for fireworks. There is usually some cow frens in there too.

It's still a shit job, but an office job is way ahead of working at tesco. The fact he's (potentially) moving on to another office job paying 20k something proves that.

>I said I prefer men and masculine traits

why don't you date one of the Jow Forums lads such as dm or peckham lad ?

You at the Greggs near the big Tesco now? Dad keeps going on about the Brewery near there.

When will Tilde post a selfie?

Attached: tilde.jpg (619x825, 46K)

Its not really an office job though is it
It's literally tesco-tier

>names himself after the girl he stalked and recorded taking a big stinky shit
the only way was up and even thats been minimal

It's working in an office at a computer. That is not the equivalent of working in a shop.

Sendidid

Tilde I would love to grab a bite to eat with you. A big bite, I have quite the appetite and I'm a slob so the only embarrassment you'd feel is being with me.
Damn.

lmao thats beautiful

>pick up a phone to a customer or send them
out
>low brainpower
>rinse repeat

tesco tier mate

Why does she look like Dylan Klebold?

I'm not a big fan of Muller corners. Muller rice is my favourite. I noticed they now do a muesli one though that I want to try. Might get that tomorrow actually, as a treat

I can't. I'm too anxious about stuff like that right now

Personality is important too, probably more so than looks for me though both factor in

Never I imagine. Too scared of being doxxed

Bit late but cbd has helped me loads, ran out of it now though, 2 weeks till i get some more. I have it in vape though, tempted to look into trying to make my own but need to get saving as it'll cost a few hundred to get all stuff

I don't do van driving anymore, I do marketing and have a 18 plate mercedes company car.

I've meet a lot of CEOs and celebrities too

Who's the prettiest trans girl lads?

no such thing and we both know that

Alright maybe next time then. Managed to get into Laura's tower at the castle the other day, ever wanted to go in there? Its dead up there so perfect place.

so why does it pay more and offer more job opportunities than tesco if it's 'tesco-tier'?

>but an office job is way ahead of working at tesco

He works on the phones, a call center job is equal to stacking shelves at night. I will regard him as successful for working class if he gets the 20k job, but as of right now he is on the same level as everyone else living on an estate. I honestly don't about the job lads work as long as they are happy but the fact moni constantly shows off about working a shit job is ridiculous.

oh yeah hes a real piece of shit

probably just need to get off social media lad. deleted facebook and instagram ages ago and feel better for it

>I'm not a big fan of Muller corners
Tilde DROPPED

London is NOT comfy!

Do I come across as a virgin?