Tfw skinny jeans fall down around your waist

>tfw skinny jeans fall down around your waist
What's your jeans size?
28w 32l

Is my ass really this flat. I skip leg day.

Attached: c9f645a036e8eb504ae216a5e2ad667a.jpg (320x324, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heddels.com/2017/11/rise-yoke-and-inseam-a-raw-denim-anatomy-and-terminology-overview/
blueowl.us/pages/measuring-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>28w 32L

Eat a fucking cheeseburger Jesus. Those aren't legs those are stilts.

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=8654420.gif (300x240, 1.98M)

I'm 29w 32L. I have a decent ass though so they stay up, just riding below my waist.
>ugh, just like eat a burger man
No thanks, McFatass

I'm:

>30-31W
>32-33L

I wear skinny jeans too, though they're not skin tight. They suit my lanklet built well though.

What you want OP is either Levi 511s in your size, or UB401s (go a waist size down from your normal size if you get these).

These are my go-to recs for skinny jeans, though the UB401s are raw denim, so make sure you want that before you buy them. It's worth it for sure, but it's a different kind of jean.

Attached: levi511Breakers01.jpg (1154x1500, 133K)

32w32l iirc, but feels a bit too big, esp. the w.

"Stilts" are just the best UwU.

>can't find 28w 34l
life is suffering

what a hostile bitch you are

>33W-34W

Bretty average, I believe.

I'm sick of obese lardasses telling me to eat a burger, in real life and on the internet. I've just got super long legs, my BMI is within the normal range.

32x30 or ur not a robot

Gustin makes good raw denim also. Get the 1968 or something from them if it's still up. Unbranded denim is kinda shitty desu.

Try uniqlo, unbranded, gustin, brave star, etc. They aren't vanity sized however so measure your pants first. Also, a belt might help.
T. 29W 34L

Do they have good crotch room? I always end up getting my dick and balls crushed in most skinny jeans.

Are you talking about inches as waist/legs? Cause im european and we use a different sizing system, usually i wear 42 waist but still need a belt most of the times.
I have serious difficulties finding stuff for my size cause adult clothing usually doesent start from 42 and when it does its sold out almost immediatly.

I don't wear skinny I wear slim because of my thighs. I would suggest you measure the front rise of your best fitting pair of pants, or the front rise of the ball crushing pair and see what pants have a higher front rise than that. Unbranded has a large selection of jean sizes and fits and so does naked and famous. Just be warned because the skinny unbranded jean isn't a skinny fit. I think the tight fit is a skinny jean. Either way measure the key aspects of your pants and adjust if necessary.

heddels.com/2017/11/rise-yoke-and-inseam-a-raw-denim-anatomy-and-terminology-overview/

blueowl.us/pages/measuring-guide

I mean I think huge bodybuilder legs are a meme and they look exactly the same as fat legs under pants, but you must have a hank hill tier ass. Do some deep squats.

I'm 153 5'10 with maybe ~14% bodyfat. I wear a 31x32. Those are longer than average legs for my frame, I'm fairly lean, with a healthy BMI and BF%.

I say you're a fucking stick with an insufficiently large ass. You can put on more weight without suffering any health consequences. I'm on a weight gain diet because those paying attention will notice 153lbs with 14% bodyfat is not a terrible amount of muscle.

My dick and balls are large, and my thighs and ass are above-average in size and I don't wear skinny jeans because they're uncomfortable and lewd. Go for taper jeans if you want a skinny look.

Nah, I think having a meaty body is visually repulsive. Besides, I have decent thighs and ass so they do stay up. I could gain weight but I don't need to and don't want to. All the men in my family are very tall and very skinny anyway, none of us ever gain weight.

I'm short and a 26. Have to shop in the damn teen boy's section because nothing in the men's fits without a tight-ass belt.

How do I gain weight anons? I only eat high calorie foods but I'm still 5'11" 130lb

Eat past when it feels comfortable. Remember if you haven't puked up your food, you haven't used full willpower.

Also DUDE WEED LMAO unironically specifically THC. I've started supplementing with a tincture that includes 4mg THC per dose because I'm on meds that suppress appetite and I'm pretty sure I got mild malnutrition on top of losing 12 pounds. It's addictive and acutely impairs brain function though.

>tfw 29W 30L

Buying pants is a nightmare

>29w 32L
>Decent thighs and ass

Attached: 17c.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)