Guys psych ward user isn't dead, he's a living vegetable

>once upon a time there was an user with history of depression, loneliness, and suicide
>user starts talking to hapa on the right and she flirts with user and tells him she wants to be his GF
>user and hapa exchange nudes but almost immediately the attraction becomes one sided and hapa ghosts user constantly
>Turns out hapa not only has IRL bf (who she cheats on) but also 20 other orbiters she sexts with
>user finds out on r9k and goes crazy. Stabs himself in the stomach samurai style
>user wakes up in a hospital and when he is given his phone back, starts spamming r9k asking that someone come to the hospital and kill him. This got him the name psych ward user.
>In one of these spams, the potato nigress on the right adds him on discord with the intention of convincing him to not kill himself
>Eventually Potato nigress gets user to like her and she starts flirting with him being lovey dovey online while he heals up in the hospital.
>Psych ward user starts getting horny for potato nigress and asks for lewds. She decides she doesn't like him anymore but won't tell him
>Instead she just stops responding to his messages and ghosts him on and off
>psych ward user gets released and decides he can't live with the heartbreak
>Potato nigress lets him know she doesn't really care anymore
>Psych ward user announces he's gonna twitch stream his suicide like Shauiby
>Faggot user doxxed psych ward user and calls the cops on him
>Cops arrested him and put him in the nut house
>Got out and is now on happy pills that make him basically lobotomized

While he's not dead, I think that's a fate worse than death

Attached: image.jpg (1800x1199, 1.5M)

>trusted a female
Deserved nothing else.

Is no fembot worth our trust?

I can only but feel he deserved it, but still I feel for a fallen brother. I'll pour one for you tonight, psych ward user.

Attached: 1489486179982.gif (306x469, 47K)

A broken heart is sometimes too much to bear. He's better off this way

Attached: image.jpg (1078x710, 441K)

How old are those girls? They look 13

21 for the hapa and 18 for the potato. Psych ward user is 27

I wish a girl that looked 13 but is legal would show me affection

What the fuck is this these girls look like they are children.

ruining your life because of ((women)) lmao

>Psych ward user starts getting horny for potato nigress and asks for lewds. She decides she doesn't like him anymore but won't tell him
don't do that shit, i don't know how long they were talking but not all girls like it when you ask for nudes and it can ruin your relationship

What a faggot.
You are all a bunch of faggets who easily get triggered by females one way or the other.

Attached: facepalm.png (1095x702, 399K)

They didn't even let him an hero :(

FUcking truly worse than death.

Whoever called the cops is a fucking faggot. Should have let him an hero for us.

Fake and Gay!

You retards will believe anything.

Attached: B4C25F46243648C1ACE8DD2740BC512A.gif (200x150, 1.05M)

She would get lewd with him. Said he made her feel hot

Wrong. All girls like it and handily give them out, as long as Chad asks for them, not you.

>he's 27
He got fucked over by people both six and nine years younger than him.
Dam son
This desu, sexting fucking dumb if you're not in a serious relationship and asking for Lewds is even worse. He fucked up.

Why do fembots think they have a chance with Chad?

Attached: image.jpg (722x768, 212K)

Because they are female. Their whole life they are treated as pretty princesses that deserve everything just for existing and Chad will happily fuck them anyways.

>tfw no pretty princess to spoil and make tender love to

Attached: image.jpg (655x509, 243K)

her body probably looks disgusting and she knows it

But saying this
If she really ghosted him after he asked for Lewds and KNOWING full well what kind of condition he was in. Ghosting him was completely disgraceful of her. What she should have done was tell him that asking for such things is inappropriate and ask him to no do it again so he would have understood. It's absolute cowardice on her part. That's how you learn.

Can someone give a source for that news?