For the first time in my life a girl is showing interest in me and wants to hang out

>for the first time in my life a girl is showing interest in me and wants to hang out
>she ends up telling me that she has been in an orgy with 6 people, did hard drugs and even went on Craigslist and made a post about looking for a woman to join her and her boyfriend in bed for a threesome, because it was always a fantasy of hers

Is it wrong for me to immediately lose interest and attraction to this girl? She had no friends in class until I came up to her and brought her into my group. She doesn't look like the type to do that.

What the fuck man.

Attached: 1529463920996.jpg (750x938, 322K)

I would instantly lose interest, too.

You have to bail, man.
Reguardless of how desperate you are you cannot lower your standards to get pussy. Tis better to be alone than to have your head fucked with by some skank you think you love

Attached: received_1323185427808903.jpg (794x794, 109K)

That's pretty normal.

You should ask her if she could hook you up with some hard drugs tho.

The worst part is that if you date her, and she wants to bring another girl into it, she may feel jealous if you bang her brains out. Yeah there are guidelines but you will feel like you cheated on her, and she will thinks it's okay until it happens. It's different if your casually seeing someone. But if you are saying, nah fuck that.

Seems like an interesting case study desu(to be honest).

How does she look? Do you know anything about her background? Ethnicity, family problems etc?

This

Attached: Nazi reacion shocked.jpg (429x410, 40K)

Well, it's not normal or a good thing that she's a degenerate but OP you should try to back away from her and if she doesn't fuck off ask her about the drugs. (but her ethnicity and family history is important because it might tell us where she gets the drugs from idk if she's a spic or something you want to get into drug dealing with her).

Attached: Nazi on computer close to screen.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Never, EVER, relate to someone who did/does hard drugs in any way. This is the best advice anyone can ever give you, please listen to it. Cut this bitch out of your life completely, you're under mortal danger. You have been warned.

For more great advice:
>don't get involved with people who do soft drugs too
>dont get involved with people with tattoo, any anywhere
>dont get involved or befriend children, keep a distance always, even children from your family
>don't get involved with non-whites if you're white
>if you go to a place and most people there are black, or if you are in a place and blacks start showing up, leave immediately
>all women want to fuck their father, find out the dinamics ans problems of her relationship with her father and emulate it, bich will go crazy over you

Wish you would listen to these, your life would be great, but I bet you won't and you'll regret it later.

Attached: 1533239840952.jpg (700x629, 77K)

Most people think the strict no-tattoo mentality when it comes to meeting new people/partners is a bit too much and that it's just ''art'' but literally everyone someone has a tattoo 95% of preconcieved notions you have of them appear to be true over time.

Attached: 1533783266962.jpg (308x300, 11K)

Bail.

I wouldn't even want to be in the same room as someone like that, let alone in a relationship with one.

Yep, its a great indicative of lack of moral fiber. Tatoos are a great red flag, any number, any kind. Drugs too really

well the only reason she has interest in you, you see you socially retarded person, is because of all that. any male that has a chance at multiple partners would appropriately throw that one in the trash where she belongs. after being thrown in the trash multiple times she realized that settling is the only thing she can do, thus you come in.

either settle with each other or be alone. if you decide not to settle she'll still be able to go fuck a different guy every night, while you sit alone at a computer masturbating. so take that for what you will.

guess you should of thought about that before sitting on a computer all day, doing nothing to improve your personality, learning 0 skills, not doing anything besides playing video games, and getting out of shape, with no hobbies interests or ways to make money. good job.

for what its worth I dated the sluttiest chick in the school because she was kinda hot and it was better than no sex but be ready to ditch out fast and dont go public with it.

Abandon ship, I ghosted a single mother after she revealed said fact to me. It's better to be virginal rather than make terrible decisions.

It's better to be alone than to settle with a slut.

yeah whatever you say id do anything for any girl to touch me. after I dated that slut it started opening doors to better girls

>date a slut
>get herpes for life
>get DSTs for life
>she get prego of you for beta bux and suck you dry
>one of her many ex's is a crazy ex convicted, beat the crap out of you and leave you brain damaged, or dead (hurr durr I'm Bruce Lee, he ambushes you, nothing you can do)
>she's actually cluster B and turn your life in a living hell, or murder you
Geez, what a great idea, what could possibly go wrong? Fuck you, you fucking retarded faggot, don't drag others into your retarded ideas. Faggot

You can still fuck her or befriend her, you know. You don't have to gf her or marry her.

I advocate fucking girls just to get experience. The practice lay is legit.

dude my gf was the exact same thing and she is the best in bed,that one is a keeper if you can make her yours

If you aren't a total robot and you can do only sex without freaking out, go ahead for sex. And only. Don't ever think about any sort of relationship with this bitch, she's already fucked up.
If you aren't sure you won't mess, stay far away.

lol you're a fucking retard you instantly think all that is gonna happen

He is correct, dating a shitty woman can fuck you up.

none of that happened to me. people here bang prostitutes which is WAY worse and that doesn't happen