You get teleported inside a closeddome with every robot and fembot, for one year

>You get teleported inside a closeddome with every robot and fembot, for one year.
>Your posts will constantly appear above your head.
>After that year, whoever is alive will be sent back to their homes without any memories of what happened inside the dome.

What would you do during that year?

Attached: 45805303_p4.jpg (500x656, 338K)

fuck some nice boipuccis

hit em all with the mike ross

Attached: 1518196776656.gif (424x220, 393K)

I post a lot of gay shit so I would probably be raped

Form an alliance with all the bigger fatbots so we can have protection and hunt the weak skeles for food

Probably get raped by this user

Lets just say many fembots would have unexplained pregnancies once they are back.

I've been active in a lot of cocklust threads, so I'd probably have my face raped countless times it's a shame I'll lose the memories

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!! FEMBOTS!!! ARE!!! NOT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!

Attached: 1518633744872.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Post more of op's pic NOW

Attached: 1533589985510.png (640x636, 529K)

I would probably become a bunch of robots' cocksleeve and be constantly raped. Probably what would keep me alive, I would have too much utility as a cum dump or a slave to other fetishes.

Attached: 1530470581195.png (587x385, 223K)

While all the other traps are off getting faceraped, ill use my time to become the alpha-trap and lead over the others. Soon I will start charging and become the trap lord pimp

Everyone would start fucking everybody, and then people would start eating others. Eventually only the physically surperior robots will survive

I would impregnate Fateanon.

Attached: 1533872553328.png (600x755, 679K)

Well since no one ever replies to posts, nothing.

well fembots aren't real so you must mean female posters, so are robots all male posters? if so i find tyrone9in and kill him immediately to elevate to chad status.

This is why the fatbots would inherit Jow Forums
Skeles and trapbots simply aren't physically cutout for a dog eat dog world

You like that little user robot man?

I want a desperate faggy robot to be my cocksleeve really bad.

Are you serious?A fat, slow moving land animal is the first prime target.

find people to kill
i'm bigger 'n' stronger, let alone crazier, than most of this board
make a harem of cute bois

cannibalism would kill us all before the year is through
people can't survive that long like that

>implying the fatbots wouldnt band together and use their weight to overpower the small skeles

I think the gangs of Orbiters would kill me...

So why haven't beef cattle defeated their owners? Hmm, maybe predators are best when smaller and lighter.

because cattle are stupid
humans, even the fat ones, can understand how to fight
In a thunderdome situation where weapons aren't involved, a group of fatties is likely to beat a group of skeles

Fuck everyone who's willing

Keep dreamin, landwhale

Mate, weight is a very big deal in fights, its why professionals are separated by weight class to make it fair
One grab from a fatbot and he can use his weight to overpower a skele

Yea but we all know swolebots will win in the end since both fatbots and skinnybots will destroy eachother while were busy fucking all the fembots.

I think a stalemate would occur given the low number of fitbots
However fitbots would obviously control the trapbots, which they could use as valuable spies

Find out who among us is the true king of fighters

Attached: 1492984620515.gif (275x415, 46K)

Posts that will go truly under appreciated. Have some (You)'s.

I'm good at hiding, I know the basics of throwing a punch and I'm an ftm tranny, so basically I'll just fucking die after getting found hiding under a rock. As for my posts, laughs, feels, and disgust will mostly be felt.

Seek out the fucking shit/spam posters like Tomoko poster, Cvnka, Kathy poster, all of them, and cave their skulls in with a rock or whateveer else I can find. A hunting purge, I welcome any robots to join me on the hunt.

is there a gym?
probably just work out so after a year when i get out and forget everything I miraculously beef up instantly
I wouldn't waste time learning things as I'll just forget them
It wouldn't hurt having an edge over other robots inside, but trying to alpha up and getting the attention of the 2 femanons would result in me getting lynched
on the other hand if everyone's too pussy to do it then it'd be pretty fun

Some robots would try to rape but the normies and white knight beta thirster hordes would protect them. It would become basically like real life except with a new heirarchy of chads and roasties with beta male servants oppressing the omega robot masses

The fembots, traps, and normalfags must die.

Attached: 1521256679872.jpg (396x385, 12K)

But what if some people want to be raped?

Attached: 1524913160640m.jpg (938x1024, 67K)

Not on my watch, fuckwit.

I would scream music that isnt punk in a fast punk rock tone and throw my fists around moshing until my fellow astrozombots come to rape the land

Would join this gang.

Attached: 1515252981634.gif (633x758, 14K)

Would serve the gang as a cocksleeve for some leftover food and cuddles.

>ftm

god are women so stupid they choose to make their lives worse?

You can have a turn with her trembling, pleasured body once Im done with her.

i would be murdered immediately

How would you even catch up to us, fatty? Did you realize that necessarily involves "running''? I think all the lard is clogging up your brain cells too.

All I do is shitpost because I'm actually a Chad from Jow Forums. I hope my other /fitlit/ niggas will be around because I get the feeling I'm going to be very outnumbered and very unwanted.

If not then I'll fuck all the boipussy I can handle. No homo.

Attached: 1530201272405.jpg (1000x800, 129K)

I crave that hot pink pussy 24/7
I fuck like a wild beast
I love groping the hottest breasts
Ill spank that ass while my dick storms that clit

I crave to fuck this user in the ass while we all watch and cum on him for laughs.

I would unironically kill myself in that scenario.

ftm tranny alliance

People like you make me sick to my stomach. Absolutely disgusted how these degenerate fetishes have taken hold. I'm genuinely curious how you can still live with this shame.

Attached: disgust 2.jpg (693x693, 127K)

Literally
>big tiddy goth gf meme
i would probably get gang raped so i'd just try to hook up with the strongest dude i could

Attached: Re Creators - 03 - Large 15.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

The shame just further turns me on.

Maybe one day these thought experiments will turn out true and I can sheath your mighty excalibur. One day

Attached: 1530646664872.jpg (390x390, 71K)

Sadly true. No hard feelings, just close your eyes and keep your mouth shut.

There is literally nothing wrong with getting your cum sucked out by a horny robot.
I wouldn't go easy on you. You better train your throat well so that it's ready on the day it encounters my cock.

I wouldn't want it any other way! Go as rough as you can, I want to feel like nothing more than an object for your cock! I will train my gag reflex and throat muscles well so I can better service your cock~

Attached: 1531182797122.jpg (437x404, 49K)

Fembots in this server, come join user~kun UwU
>gg/dDZCrf3

I have a weak spot for slutty anons like you. I haven't jacked off in a few days and I feel the strong urge to pump all of my cum down the throat of a needy slut like yourself.

Then its not rape, is it?

for a few days? Then you cock must be stuffed full of juicy jizz just waiting to get out! You could feel free to take your urges out on me and force your meat slab through my front door! My throat is made for accepting cock like yours, and I could think of no better purpose for myself than to let other robots take their urges out on me and use me as their cumdump! I get so excited thinking about being pumped full of cum!

Attached: 1530646425410.jpg (461x455, 93K)

Probably get killed by weed-bros after they see i made fun of them, and maybe fuck some trap.

I would join the ranks of the fatty armada and kill skellies for them, as an honorary member as im not that fat.

Form a tyrannical rape gang with other robots

You're not the guy from Finland, are you? I feel that I can recognize you sluts by now. You haven't failed to get me hard once again btw.

>tfw am sprinter
>also fatty natty
would join, would hunt, would chase down skeles for food
we must live like our Neanderthal ancestors

No, I actually am not. I don't comment much...He seems like a good guy though, I like him. He would probably be very pleased to here how much you appreciate him, getting hard all the time and all~

user... bulls constantly kill unwary farmers in Mid and Southern U.S.
fatbots are the BULLs of this board.

>smaller and lighter
what are you going to do?
No, really, what are you going to do when 60 fucking Neanderthals rush your ass?

I got hard from you as well just now. Could it be I don't even have you on my friends list on discord then? That would be a real shame, you should post your discord so I can add you.

I am glad I could make you hard user! and I am pretty sure you don't, I only made mine recently.
Here is my discord user EOTA#7441 if you want

The serial shitposters will get lynched in a week. These are the people that have numerous threads up at a time, samefag like mad, ban evade, have no consistent identity even in the same thread, etc. After they're gone everyone else will probably get along fine for the most part.

Outthink them with the nuke I built a month ago
>why the overkill
So they know not to mess with humans

get raped and killed, probably