How do you prepare your oats? I use peanut butter but i want a leaner alternative. Pls share

How do you prepare your oats? I use peanut butter but i want a leaner alternative. Pls share.

Attached: Cat17.png (597x799, 586K)

Oats and water. Delish

Attached: 1518747714727.jpg (786x782, 93K)

I pour water on them until its barely visible around the edges of the bowl then I lather them in hot sauce. Stir then soak. Perfecto!

Attached: h.png (1024x715, 261K)

Cocoa!

Oars, frozen blueberries, and skimmed milk. This is my usual breakfast.

Powdered peanut butter?

Oats and water into the microwave for 3mins
Add 180g Greek yogurt, 50g walnuts, 1 banana and 1 green pear. Eat

Oats+water+cinnamon , what else is cheap and I can add onto it, plz help, tastes like cardboard

Attached: 9fb.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

A banana

This. Literally only way to eat your oats like a man.

>everybody keeps telling me to add blueberries
>fucking disgusting sour taste whenever you bite in one
WHY

I thought we came to the conclusion that oats causes cancer guys??

Attached: 1535308180849.png (338x253, 164K)

Living with non stop depression trying to fill the hole with fitness or death. Easy choice.

Attached: 1531967874454.png (1479x1077, 552K)

Add my cherry bakewell flavoured protein powder to some skim milk in a shaker. Shake it up. Pour it into a bowl of raw oats. Then I enjoy it like cereal.

Delish

Attached: mascot_10.jpg (190x240, 10K)

>1 cup of oat
>1 l of water
1 tablespoon of oat into mouth, rinse down with water, repeat

I make porridge.

2 bananas chopped
oats
water
cinnamon
honey (if you want it)
milk

put everything except the milk in a pot and cook. at the last minute when the oats are ready, add the milk and stir it in. take it off the heat before it boils an you're ready to go. tastes delicious and you can also use apple and cinnamon

Attached: cat.jpg (540x960, 47K)

Man, oats + milk + one scoop = heaven

100grams of uncooked dry oats 500ml of milk blend together drink

This, 100g but with water. Uncooked just blended to powder.

1/2 cup oats + some cinnamon mix it up, pour 3/4 cup of coconut milk over it and leave in the fridge over night.

Simple, good for cutting and actually tastes good

goat, why all this faggih mixing their flavours when all you need is milk or water

Walnuts are like 650 kcal/100g. That's not lean, that's legitimate bulking food. Think before giving 'advice'.

In a pan with milk instead of water.. I know you said leaner but fuck you it's good. Peaches sliced into it are god tier

I eat them raw, sometimes I drink water after few spoons

50g oats, 100g semi-skimmed milk, 100g yogurt, a tablespoon of honey top with 80g of frozen fruit and leave overnight. It's a quick and easy morning pre-gym meal.

>oats
>milk
>banana/strawberry/apple/whatever you like
>into the mixer
>drink it
it's the perfect breakfast when you want to save time. i drink a 500ml cup every morning on my way to work.

Put oats in bowl. Pour milk. Eat.

Oats,water,stevia,salt,pure cocoa powder (not the garbage sugar stuff but the natural ground up cocoa beans). Fucking Delicious

This is the "recepie" for a Porridge, idk how that shit tatstes raw

oats + water + banana + cinnamon