What are some robot friendly jobs? Things that require heavy lifting are okay

What are some robot friendly jobs? Things that require heavy lifting are okay.

Attached: elliot1.jpg (330x550, 39K)

doing chores

Work in a library. Especially if loud noises/the constant music in other places get to you.
People who go there are less likely to get mad and yell because it's a library.

cashier.
i've yet to met one cashier that enjoy his life. all of them look truly dead inside

No, customers will get pissed. You have to retain a happy demeanor, and stand up for hours on end. Autists might be able to bag but not be a cashier because of shit customers.

night time security guard would be most ideal for robot types i think.

that doesn't sound very robot friendly then

It's very difficult to get a job at a library

anything night shift, factories, inventory related(lifting and moving things in a warehouse), hope you find something nice user, dont forget to come back with that sweet greentext when you do, awkward interview greentexts are the best teehee

Extremely bad idea. I tried to get into it believing this would be a perfect robot job, but it's terrible. You're surrounded by women with English degrees (i.e. extroverted roasties) and most of your work is public relations, either talking to old people, wrangling scary teenagers in the computer lab, or hosting shows for children.

NOT recommended.

Archivist is probably what you're thinking, but that is a very sought after job (pays well) and they have massive diversity quotas for that (basically designed to employ female English graduates).

Good robot jobs are generally dirty, disgusting or requires night shifts. Mortuary assistants, security guards on night shift, sewage work, toilet cleaner, that sort of thing.

origannly oil rig or fishing boat, low uptake skill and decent pay

Idk man im a forklift driver, i can blast music in my cabin and sit all day, time goes okay and the co workers are also cool, they are capable of talking.
I work at a big warehouse where we export things like wooden crates, cups etc.

Night time janitor. You work by yourself with a few other people. I work as one part time. I am usually listening to music while I work. The first two hours I finish my tasks then the last two I can read or watch jewtube videos. Pic related what I am reading at the moment.

Attached: 282580A6-8A3D-4178-A10E-03AE61471A4D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

Aircraft mechainc

>96% male
>Work in small close knit teams
>don't have to interact with any customers or normies
>Most guys are bros
>Challenging but not overly frustrating work
>tons of offshift/nightshift/overtime work available
>Pays extremely well for a job that doesn't require a college degree. You can make 6 figures less than 5 years out of trade school(or even straight out of school if you land a good job with a defense contractor)
>Tons of travel opportunities and you can choose to work almost anywhere in the world
>Trades in general are infested with boomers that are about to retire, and Aircraft mechanics are on the extreme end. Average age is 51, meaning tons of opportunity for advancement and increasing wages in the future
>work can't be automated/outsourced
>planes are cool as fuck

Attached: dsadsa.jpg (770x400, 66K)

What I do would probably appeal.

Blog time a bit - I trained as an accountant at university. Loved mathematics (still do it as a hobby and contribute online to some stuff), but went into the financial side because parents kicked me out after 16. Went into an office after that, but being surrounded by neurotypicals and bothersome HR led to a nervous breakdown. Got diagnosed with depression, anxiety, shcizoid personality disorder etc etc. Tried claiming disability benefit, got told I was perfectly fine and had to find work.

I took a job cleaning (which I think someone mentioned is a great job for robots). I work night shift from 6pm to midnight four days a week cleaning three offices which are in one tower block (should say I'm in UK). I love it. The job is disgusting at times - in the early days I often cried with some of the filth I had to deal with in the bathrooms - but you quickly become desensitized to it. No one is in the office with you - just you. I sign in with a security guard at 6.45, and sign out at 12.15. I don't see anyone else. It's peaceful.

When not surrounded by normies, you can really focus on work and really be good at it. My supervisor, who is the only one I have human contact with (a really nice guy who understands my situation - his grandson is autistic, so he sympathizes with me), regularly praises me and passes on the excellent response the office holders have to their always clean kitchens and bathrooms in the morning. He offered me a position as "Team Leader", which gets a salary instead of a wage (I earn 7.50 an hour, which at 30 hours a week amounts to 180 a week - the Team Leader gets paid 10 an hour, longer hours) but that would be a day shift and I would be responsible for two others cleaners, so I said no (any human contact = bad).

It's a great life for a robot. I work hard at night, sleep during the day, and do hobbies in the evening.

Whats the book about user? Any good? At the moment I just finished The Shortest History of Europe and am going to read The Classical World.

Main character transforms into an insect. His family is at first scared but then adapts to the situation. Eventually they get tired of him and start seeing him as a burden and no longer a part of the family. In the end they kill him and start a new life. Im enjoying it so far, this is the second time I read it.

No such thing. Every job requires some form of human interaction. Which is why I want to fucking kill myself

>I often cried with some of the filth I had to deal with in the bathrooms
Elaborate. This job sounds kinda comfy.

I'm a nurse assistant, so I only collect blood, urine, fecal matter andtake it to be reserved in some place, I don't need to talk and/or interact witth no one, when I get near a patient I just hold the needle and show where I need to stick it, that's the only part who has any "interaction" with other, if you call it that way

I'm glad you're doing well user

Attached: thumbup.jpg (216x290, 14K)

There are no robot jobs. True robots dont work and someone who has the luxury of holding down a job for more than a week is nothing more than a failed normalfag

amazon if you can ensure that you never ever have to talk to your coworkers