/eire/

Any Irish robots here? It's 10 o'clock on a Friday night, why are you browsing Jow Forums?

Attached: 1484767597406.jpg (844x1157, 153K)

no one loves me, and no one wants to go hang out with me neither

Why do you think..?
I have no friends

I was going to study but i'm not in the mood to right now. I would rather shit post

Just browsing until I fall asleep. Fucking bolloxed.

Attached: Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX8NQ.jpg (640x480, 88K)

>starting college next month as a mature student
Shitting it, but looking forward to a fresh start.

What are you going to study?
I'm doing an online thing

Came back from the gym and finished eating, so relaxing.

Attached: irishcatholicism.jpg (900x1200, 200K)

They are getting very stingy with the grants. I couldn't get one because I did a degree in my 20's

Where's that at.

ecollage. Do you get dole?

Also You should be able to apply as a mature student if you didn't already

Ya for about a year.

They make you apply for back to education allowance now which they have so many ways of saying no to.

AH yeah you can get on the ecollage courses for free then I think it;s a year anyways.
U just need to go into the main office where you sign on and tell them what course you want to do. Easy as that.
> They make you apply for back to education allowance now which they have so many ways of saying no to.
I know someone trying to get on they take fucking ages to even rely from the sound of it.

damn i didnt think their was this many irish bots where ye at lads

>round limerick

Attached: 2M5AiGd.jpg (952x629, 151K)

Yeah about 6 of use here.

Did I guess right or naw?

Wow those courses all look interesting. Suprised why they dont tell you about this. Cheers.

Np man hope you have fun with them. I heard about it from someone I know for a while now. I asked to do something likee this with seetec and they didnt tell me about it. Fucks it;s like they are hiding it haha

thats cool i havent been here in a while and hadnt seen these threads

This is the first Irish thread I have seen on r9k in a good while that's not one of them irish women theads(I might of seen them on b tho).
But makes scene there are a few of us on here Jow Forums is kind of popular is some circles it;s also a fairly well know site.

Is this actually becoming a thing? Doubt we've the numbers to sustain it (though pretty sure Jow Forums has a constant Irish general)

Who still up real duine gorm hours?

+1 but this thread is dead now

Had some Asahi, feel pretty good but I wish I'd got some stronger beer like double IPA.

Attached: 1533422244714.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Chondae na Mhi(fuck Jow Forums not allowing the fada), mo chara. Any Dubs willing to meet up soon? I'd like an excuse to go out to Dublin next week or so.

Attached: 1508342186152.png (730x1199, 863K)

Oi, you paddies up to something

Attached: PA-11032241-1024x720.jpg (1024x720, 183K)

DIPAs are a meme style

Cill Dara anseo. What would we even do at a Dub meetup?

N-n-nothing sir, just looking under that car for an oil leak. Haha yeah...

Attached: 1438991225477.jpg (633x758, 77K)

I don't like going to dublin I get lost haha
When are we not?
Currently just planning on taking over the usa with immigrants kek
Also I feel like im the only one who cant speak Gaelic/Irish ffs

This thread may be dead but fuck it.Ive been kinda feelin down with how the country is "modernising".Not in the sense of advancing technology , more Americanism as I put it.Nothing wrong with America but their way off life with the daily 9-5 work non stop big business family second is coming here(mainly Dublin) quick due to low tax.Thats good for the economy but I feel it will effect our old way of life living a quiet life in the countryside town.More and more want to live the fast life ehich in turn makes them sad due to not feeling secure place in a community just a bystander in some massive concrete city.We think its good cus we feel better now but I feel sorry for all the little comfy towns out west.Honestly im starting to dislike capitalism and want an anarcho commune.

Yes my friend, this is the shiny new globalism. Don't be mad at capitalism, be mad at our EU overlords and their (((overlords))). Your sentiment is echoed by dozens of Irishmen over on Eire Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums. Join there is you want more discussion.