How do you motivate yourself when you don't feel like exercising?

Attached: 1535086133147 (1).jpg (846x1200, 202K)

what do you mean?

I't pretty simply, just drag yourself to the gym and start doing a set against your own will, before you notice you'll be excising.

every time you don't do something you made the decision to be a lazy piece of shit. this will, in some way, negatively impact your life.

Attached: GOALS.gif (480x270, 655K)

Do tge exercise i want to do the least until the urge to stop doing it goes away

I imagine that I'll get a big titty waifu like OP's pic, but only if I lift a little bit more than I did yesterday.

Attached: minimum gf.jpg (2133x1772, 426K)

If i'm not motivated i dont go. That rarely happens tho

i watch cheesy shonen shows and tell myself i want to be like them so i have to train

I don't want to lift this morning because I'm sore as fuck from climbing yesterday.
But I motivate myself by knowing if I don't go today then it will be easier to not go tomorrow too. So I have to go today, though I accept it may not be the best workout ever and I want to die

Attached: 1518048888977.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Yeah this, once you're actually there and started excercising you'll get in the flow and do instead of thinking most of the time.
Sometimes you still have a nagging feeling of "I dont wanna be here" though. On these days I just go a bit easier on the sets, but it's better then not have gone to the gym at all.

"muh motivation" is the faggiest, cringiest shit ever. if you need motivation then you don't like lifting.

Motivation is for cowards.
What you need is discipline.

pretty much this. eventually you’ll end up enjoying it and if you don’t then you have the discipline to keep going

Thanks for this thread, going to gym now. Almost didn't go.

Thanks Jow Forums

What? Do you go to gym whenever you feel like instead of having a properly set schedule?

Cancer and diabetes are a thing... Pretty easy...

For a long time I had to motivate myself to go to the gym.

At some point going to the gym became part of my identity and I now feel annoyed if I don't go.

Turns out all the people who go to the gym regularly aren't all that disciplined, they just want to go and its easy for them.

Attached: 1532645603311.png (1029x1000, 1.04M)

>laying on my chair browsing the chan's
>a thought about exercising appears
>realize my 5 second time frame and decide to act
>stand up
>do a few pull ups to get the blood flowing
>put some music on and change on my gym clothes
>hit the gym
ez.
Though I enjoy the high so I really need my fix. Might not work for you.

Motivation is what gets you to the gym.
Discipline is what keeps you going there.

Motivation is just millenial feel good bullshit. Used to be people were taught disipline and responsability. They did things because it was the right thing to do and needed to be done. Now it is all about being happy and being motivated. Wake the fuck up, grab your sack, and hit the gym.

Gawd damn ...I'm running tonight

look in the body mirror.

Open instagram and cyrcle through stories of other people

We are kindred spirits, user.
Nothing revs me up more than huge breasts, 2D or otherwise.

I think the best way to go consistently is to fit it into a regular routine so you are going whether you are motivated or not.

When I was working (back to uni now) I went to the gym every other day before work, and because it was just in routine before I went to work to go to the gym I went every single time. There was no choice or deciding on the matter if I was going that day. Now I'm a student again and haven't gotten a regular schedule for it I'm not going as consistently.

Discipline

>How do you motivate yourself when you don't feel like exercising?
I think to myself "Do you really want to be like mum, fat and ambition-less or dad, frail and weak to impulses and urges, or do you want to do what they refused to do, reach the limits of your genetics?" then I go and do my work out and whatever research or form of studying I'm doing at that period in time.
They're like an anti-inspiration.

You should be happy to be able to werkout you will get more gains and i love gains

Coffee and pre bcaa supps usually do the trick, but pic related usually gives me a reason to get out of bed

Attached: 1508662132460.jpg (720x851, 35K)

This, getting up is the hardest part, once you're there the rest is easy.

Also this

Attached: 1528628521682.png (600x600, 25K)

Listen to music, take phenibut, go for a bike ride, get moving a bit and try to get some sun then get to lifting.

I'm terrified of losing my gains and becoming a skinnyfat shit again. The last time I went to the gym was Tuesday, and I did a really killer hike while visiting friends out of state, so it's something but I'm on my way home now and am gonna get my ass back in the gym. I refuse to let myself go back to the lazy asshole I was.

i get in the car and start driving to the gym

It feels fucking great why wouldn't you want to go unless you are actually tired then just take a rest day.

>lifting for used goods

I remind myself Of how good it felt when my ex brought some new guy to show off at the gym when I was going and how bad I mogged him when lifting. Shit was like pure pleasure

>I remind myself Of how good it felt when my ex brought some new guy to show off at the gym when I was going and how bad I mogged him when lifting.
that's the real motivation for everyone, the want to mog those around you.

To a point. Past a certain point, it's the want to mog your former self. Being better than you were the day before. Lifting for the you that lifts for yourself.

Look at fat people and dyels and then look in the mirror and get angry.

I just get up and do it. If I sit there for a while being like "I can't be arsed" then I know I might not do it. It's part of the reason why i've made a home gym because I know that I'd give up if I had to drive to the nearest gym rather than just going into my garage

You have to be constant at it to cement it as your essential life routine where it becomes synonymous to brushing your teeth or eating a meal.