Do you have any dark family secrets?

We all know we're fucked up by virtue of just being here, but what about your families? Are there any crazy, dark secrets that you didn't find out until later (i.e. after childhood or teenage years) in life?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boku no Hero Academia - 55 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.17.356.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

My mom told me her family has a history of suicides and says its a genetic thing.
>Grandmas sister hung herself
>Grandmas aunt shot herself
>Moms cousin drove herself into a lake and drowned

My sister used to cut herself and was suicidal. Now I understand why I feel like ending it everyday...

My dad tried to fuck my half sister

God, Momo is so cute
Anyway, my mom recently told me she had an abortion and I was quite surprised

Attached: tumblr_owsf00HYu11vd2rhno1_500.gif (500x500, 117K)

My older adopted cousin molested me. My mom is the only one who knows other than me and her

Thats not dark. Thats hot. You have full story?

>mother's mother abused all the kids, is the reason my aunt moved 1000 miles away and never had any kids
>my mother was emotionally abusive to me even though grandma emotionally abused her
>father also emotionally abused me
>father's brother is a pedophile, father's sister is a religious fanatic whose boyfriend raped her kids by her ex husband and whose second oldest daughter tried to commit suicide
>uncle on mom's side is gay, other aunt who is super religious got family to ostracise him
>other other aunt couldn't pay her bills, got no-kids aunt to pay her mortgage for her for 10 years now, but they go on vacations and buy a ton of shit
>same aunt had a lesbian phase, one of the kids tried to kill herself and said she was being abused
>both of my parents emotionally abused and neglected me, tried gaslighting me on it but I was already familiar with the concept and wasn't fooled
>they can't fathom why I haven't said "I love you" to them since I was 11
>plan to move out of the country completely, have vowed to never return to my home state (already live somewhere else)
So yeah I don't talk to my family more than a few times a year. Hopefully never if I can help it.

My grandfather on my mothers side of the family apparently used to be a Freemasons member i am scared that i might have some jew blood in me

I have a lot but idk how much I can post without giving away shit. anyway
>grandpa was a drug lord in Chicago back in the 60's
>great grandpa had a twin brother that died as a child from getting boiling water spilled on him
>grandparents were coke addicts all throughout the 90's
>have a distant uncle involved with the Mexican drug cartel

>pretty sure mom had an affair nobody in my family talks about
>mom's parents conspire against her since she got a lot of money from marrying my dad
>my sister tried to kill herself
>nobody in my family loves my mom
i feel bad for my mom. i think she is mentally ill

Attached: frogs.jpg (800x600, 225K)

what 3rd-world shithole do you fucking live in?

Saudi arabia. Its bad

I was conceived through a rape and murder, by my mom against my father.

Yeah, my grandfather have a second family. He had an affair with the house keeper and she got pregnant. His second family is black and first is white. DNA was made and the mutt is his.

This is the only one I know, maybe there's more. Also, my aunt and her family lived in a cult for a while, my female cousin(her daughter ) was probably abused in such cult.

>mom died when I was 9
>Dad is emotionally abused and irresponsible toward me
>Brother is a junky
>Fraud and emotionally abused me
>Uncle on safe side used me to gain money from my dad overseas when I was younger
>Uncle took my money and scammed my aunt for money from my hospital bills
>Other uncle didn't want to put me to proper education
>Develop heavy anxiety and depression without treatments for 5 years
>Family forced me to go uneducated
>Became a wageslave ever since
Still want to kms everyday none or less

My grandparents from mothers side drank themselves to death, my uncle killed himself and my other uncle and aunt from the same side are alcoholics.

I drink a lot too.

Attached: 22405697_1530482836990436_1980165803900502705_n.jpg (475x640, 44K)

My family carries an extremely rare gene that causes a debilitating genetic disorder.

>Uncle Escaped Jim Jones compound before they moved to Jonestown.
>Cousin summoned a demon, for fun. It attacked her car and left scratches on the roof as tried to go home that night.
>Great Grandfather was probably a mobster. Father grew up remembering people dropping money off in the middle of the night to him.
>Mother's side of the family is haunted by aliens. A baby cousin was abducted in the 80's, was gone for a night, and returned the next morning with a chip in its neck. It died within a couple of weeks.
>Another cousin witnessed Bigfoot. Since he's had prophetic dreams, and all his first son (around 6)can see ghosts.

Whats the big deal with drinking? Why you drink so much? How did it start?

Most of the posts could be replaced with "relative x has schizophrenia"

>tfw no one will ever care enough to rape and murder me

>all these LARPs
>all this BS
Maybe a couple posts are real, but the rest is just absurd.
>hurr durr I'm gonna lie and shitpost and get attention xD
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Fuck you.

I started drinking as a teenager, first it was just once a month or something with friends and next it was every weekend and then on weekdays too. I've been trying to keep myself from buying alcohol but I crave for it almost all the time. I hope to get a job or something soon to see if focusing on something else helps.

normal people drink on weekdays sometimes. Not blackout tho

Everyone is mentally healthy in the family. Well, as mentally healthy as a family can be anyway.

>there is a family history of the mothers accidentally getting pregnant, then immediately marrying after the child was confirmed conceived
>Great grand parents on mother's side did that
>both pairs of my grandparents conceived before engagement , then they got married, who are currently my parents
>my father's sister, or my aunt, also has done this, now they live in europe
>my mother's brother, or my uncle impregnated a single mother, and now they are married.
>my older brother was conceived before my parents' engagement
>my brother did it to his girlfriend of 2 years, they are still not married, even after their twin girls were born, fucking mess he lives currently
>my younger 19 year old cousin is now pregnant

My family is mostly Catholic too.
A fucking disgrace they cannot keep themselves pure before marriage.

And worst of all. I have yet to have a girl friend, and my family is full of premarital fuckers.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I've been drinking once a week maybe, but I do keep it at maximum once a week because I'm afraid to turn alcoholic. Hope you get over this shit somehow

Why are you replying like you're me? Fuck off you illiterate cousinfucker.
Burgerstan.

>My dad was most likely treated as a slave until he was 18.
>My dad's 67 btw
He never said that he was out right but every now and again he might let something slip.
Wasn't raised by his dad either. And my grandma was most likely a whore.
Dad has 3 half brothers.
My dad also thinks I'm not his son either.

When I was born my parents were super poor and raise me in an abandoned house... I found this out 1 month ago

Attached: 36726581_1687459098034211_341418555360673792_n.jpg (398x398, 9K)

My entire male line exhibits tell tale signs of either Asperger's or genuine autism

Have a family member who committed a massacre.

>posting on Jow Forums
glad to see you're continuing the legacy

My grandfather is a war criminal

>My 4 siblings and I all have different fathers.
>I didn't find out who my real father was until I was 12

Found the Latino in this thread. Ask your mom to send some tamales down to me this Christmas Carlos.

Long history of sex abuse and religious cults. My mom joined a cult to distance from her mom who was in a different cult, etc. They just don't get it.

My grandpa shot my grandma (who died) and supposedly didn't serve jail time.

I know. The thing is that more days are spent drunk than sober.
Thanks. I really hope so too.

My brother molested me for like 6 years and my family didn't believe me so they forced me to keep it a secret so he wouldn't get in legal trouble.

I am of German / Irish Decent, great great grand parents immigrated to america
My family is white fucking trash.
Mostly all voted trump btw.

"haha im not a spic, just a liberal retard"

may i ask what disorder this is? we're all anonymous here it's ok.

Found out that my grandmother on my father's side would cheat on my grandfather every chance she got. One of my uncles looks a little different and his voice is very different from all my other uncles. Found out years later that he's a bastard child that my grandfather knowingly raised. That same uncle's daughter, my cousin, always looked different than all of my other cousins, too. Her skin was a bit darker than everyone else, she had black hair when everyone else has light brown or blonde hair, and her eyes looked a tiny bit Asian. A couple years back his wife, the mother of his two children, left him to marry someone that she had been having an affair with for a long time. I've never seen the guy, but I heard her new last name and it has an Asian sound to it. I honestly think that my cousin is a bastard child as well, but I could be wrong. It could just be genetics from whoever my uncle's real father is. After finding all this out, I lost a ton of respect for my grandparents. I can't even really look at them at family parties anymore.

Attached: _20180805_032415.jpg (1080x1332, 116K)

ok while we're playing this game i'll throw my unproveable claims out there right now
>we only began to exist 2 days ago
>we live in a sub-atomic accurate computer simulation
>there is a teapot in orbit around the sun between the earth and mars
i can do it too dipshit

I molested my niece one time about 20 years ago does that count

i believe you, if you were in saudi arabia your openly gay uncle would've been hanged by now, not just disowned.

Is your last name, per chance, Simpson?

Not really too dark, My family has a kind of mafia related history
>Sister's ex was brother with someone in the circle and his whole family was in some way associated
>3rd or 4rt h cousin had her husband sent in prison JUST BECAUSE he had cousins in the circle that often visited his butchery.
> My father and he's cousins sell furnitures, Not cheap stuff. really good ones, can cost 2-3 ks a piece, They once gave some to some mafia members for a really low price. Something like 200 or 300 euros.
>I myself live in a neighbourhood with a Mafia family that lives there
>I myself know a couple of guys that are "Malarazza" or bad blood. Had a classmate that used to sell drugs.
What about you user?

My family has a history of mental illness. An uncle and an aunt both tried to kill themselves over seemingly trivial stuff when they were like 14 (separate incidents) although they were leading pretty shit lives at the time. That's pretty much it. Oh, and another uncle had two or tgree of his gfs get secret abortions back in the 80s when he was in high school.

>great grandfather was in the freemasons
>supposedly killed himself via shotgun pellets delivered fresh and hot into the face on the front porch in the 50's
>police just ruled it a suicide and didn't clean up shit, left that to the family

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 342K)

Its a good thing we all have good looks or that male line would be 1 man long
no but its from the same origin

What's your relationship with your dad, user?

Very original question, of course.

L O N D O N

originoli ravioli

my dad sold cocaine and was busted by the DEA.
somehow he lucked twice in life and is still free.

only a select few in our family knows

Attached: 1506398375817.png (500x375, 195K)

interesting

do you know what degree he was?

My grandparents kicked my mother out of their house at age 9 cause they didn't feel like raising a third child anymore. She was depressive almost all her life, killed herself 4 years ago.
I often feel she never really loved me. I at least appreciate she carried on long enough to raise me. I just feel sorry for my dad. He spent his entire life with her and she was just an unhappy mess.
I've been self-harming for years and often consider suicide too. I feel like my family would be better off dead.

>my grandma on my dad's part of the family is turkish
>my mom and dad both found out that they cheated on one another independantly from one another on the exact same day
>they decided to keep quiet about it to not tarnish eachothers standing in the community and broke up relatively peacefully with my mom recieving full custody in exchange for my dad paying no alimony.
>my parents had my older brother when they where both still 19
>i was born a week after my mom's 22st birthday
>my older brother is technically mentally handicapped but learned himself how to function within society relatively well and even got himself a wive
>my youngest sister and possibly my younger sister do not share the same dad as me and my older brother
>my mom, younger sister and I once witnessed a steriotypical discshaped UFO in clear daylight
>my mom and by extention me and my siblings are distantly related to Thomas and Andrew Carnegie

>My older adopted cousin molested me. My mom is the only one who knows other than me and her

Greentext nao what die she do ecactly

im part of the five families that dominate organized crime in new york, la cosa nostra

you'll find someone who will make you happy someday user and untill then you have to make yourself happy and be the best cunt you could ever be. try be the guy other people would have wished for to be their older brother. go buy yourself a nice juicy big bar of chocolate whenever you get the chance and never forget that you do in fact matter. you're 100% worth it mate.

nope, only deep dark fantasies

my family owned slaves and we still own the small plantation, i go there every summer its a beautiful place, we had the slave quarters torn down in the 60s cause uppity blacks
my family also used our small plantation as a secret guerilla style rebel basecamp in the civil war (the farm is in maryland)

In the off chance it's not a larp, how pervasive is the italian mafia nowadays there? What's your relationship with your family? Also, any stories involving Trump? It was a pretty heavy rumour back in the 00s that he owed the mob a lo of money.

Neat. Any spooky stories from that place? Plantations tend to be haunted af according to a friend.

Fun fact. Cosa nostra literally means our thing, that in dialect translates to Everything's ours. And it actually came from a little island south of italy called sicily, That's were i live and various mafia related things are still happening today, Money racketing,Drug selling,Robberies,Etc... "The circle" In the Dialect means mafia ring or specifically, Organized mafia associations, Said so, Fugg off larp

the big house is from 1783 i believe, it can definitly be pretty fuckin spooky there just cause the house is so old, lots of unexplainable creaking, doors opening etc
the scareiest thing i saw was a translucent grey man walk into the corn field, when i asked my uncle who lives on the farm about it he said it was just one of the men who died here at the farm
>forgot to mention the family farm is less then a few miles away from Antietam the bloodiest battle of the civil war

>grandpa saved life of mafia member when he was younger
>we're sicilian american
>he refused to join
>entire family lived in poverty for 3 generations
Fucking coward man. There's people with my last name in mafia documentary books though, pretty neato. I'd unironically join the mafia if I were given the chance.

Is the mafia still a thing today? I'm
So I read a few books for larping purposes. since crime enforcement came down on them, mafia's strategy has been to disappear, which is why they started calling it "cosa nostra" in the first place. If something doesn't have a real name it's hard for people to say it exists (is what the book was saying...seems to fool LEO because they're 80 IQ fuckwits). But today, is the mafia still around? Law enforcement has gotten tight, cameras everywhere, dna evidence, and most crime now would be electronic since that's where the money is. Unless they integrated into politics I don't see how any organized crime ring could survive in a first world country today.
Can you tell me more about money racketing? I love financial crimes. Thought about going financial enforcement but doesn't seem I'm drifting that way after all. I should probably stay on enforcement side, not committing side, if I'm going to be attracted to the concept. I keep legally white and gray only as a general principle. I wouldn't commit a crime unless I knew I could get away with it.

my great grandfather left the mob and came to this country, yet the main family still remains
you are wrong on a couple of things, first, cosa nostra means "our thing" when people asked mobsters what they where up to they would answer cosa nostra. and my family did came from sicily, and the mobsters have branch families in the united states

Attached: cosa nostra.png (850x193, 29K)

Ok I'm getting tired of this serious shit. Someone post how you came balls deep in a relative or something.

My family from great great grandpa onward have no idea if we're either related to Nazis or Jews and I will find out when I finally get a DNA test.

My mother was brutally raped from kindergarten onward by her own sister who we only know by the name "fucking bitch", I coud go into detail of what she has done to my mother

My grandpa was almost a cia agent, he was instead an intelligence officer and a sniper in the Vietnam war. Technically I'm not supposed to know this but drunk talk comes to drunk talk.

And finally, my father's brother raped him
Just like my Mothers sister raped her

whole lotta rapists at home dude, how do you even sleep

Some of my grandma's relatives have killed people and gotten away with it but they're all dead now.

Everyone on her side of the family are all outlaws, criminals and witches. I'm so fucking glad she mellowed out herself (she's killed a guy herself but it was a black guy trying to break into her house in the 70's in Florida so no jail time.) and my family is relatively peaceful and easy going. No drugs, fighting or criminal activity.

It's a miracle we are as normal as we are right now. My generation got off easy.

Top tier in every way. It's a shame Izuku didn't go for actual best girl.

Attached: 149842632750235467263645352.jpg (736x1185, 86K)

Like a future rapist

My uncle left my grandparents' house when he was 16 or 17, after an argument with my grandfather about a hairbrush. My aunt did the same, and my dad also lived in the street for a while until he could join the army.

Explain story pls

Not really. I heard a rumor that he got away with killing a wiseguy from the mafia. Pissed him off because he fucked his girl or something, guy came for him and he shot him. No repercussions from the mob that I know of (this happened around the 20's, for reference. I don't think he died as retaliation, it's 30 years of nothing happening plus the fact that he was cleaning his shotgun at the time, and family was nearby who heard the shot and rushed over. If it was revenge, they'd have to be good). Not sure if that's a frame of reference, I know almost nothing about the Masons aside from what everyone else does.
I do know the Masons also paid for his funeral. I'm told they spared no expense.
What kind of level do veterans usually attain? He fought in World War One before he joined them.

Tell us in detail about all that rape. I'm sorry your parenta had to go trough that.

Please explain the ufo story

My two grandfathers fought and killed eachother on Christmas Eve when I was 2. It's been disguised as an accident for a long time, and few among my family know about this... including my dad; this event completely fucked him up and turned him into an abusive person towards me and the mother side of my family for as long as I can remember. I only learned this last year.

>Be mother
>5 years old, sister is 8
>Sister starts beating my mother and other kids
>Mother goes out of her way to stop sister from beating her siblings
>Sister forcefully disrobes mother and sticks a rake pole up her vag and ass
>Sticks other random objects up bag of the course of the next few years
>Throws mother off of a barn on more than one occasion
>At age 13 or so, sister runs overyther with a car, still has scarred tissue to this day and can no longer walk on that leg
>Her entire motivatiom for beating and raping my mother was wanting to be an only child

Like actual witches?

The real kind yeah. Like the witchy old crones who perform black magic and shit. Her own grandmother was a short little Native American woman who predicted her own death the day it happened.

Not that magic is real. One of her brothers faked his own death for a while once also.

I descend from a clan of berber peasants who rebeled against the french protectorate and the ottomans in the 19th century, my great gradfather from the other parent's lineage was some sort of important constable, he was the first non native-french to be allowed in to be a constable under the protectorate.

My dad is super homophobic and he came out as being abuse victim like getting raped by fags when he was younger.
I also heard he got raped by my uncle.

My dad also fucked his cousin, I cant remember who told me but I think it was my uncle who raped my dad.

Attached: 1530673619350.jpg (706x1000, 540K)

>Sister forcefully disrobes mother and sticks a rake pole up her vag and ass
Sounds hot Did you join in?

>Parents dealed drugs for the hell's angels for several years before and after my birth
>Was babysit by a leader in a small rural city who owned and managed the territory
>Can tell you christmas and new years eve parties got crazy every single year, I didn't have normal family gatherings until my mid teenages when my parents stopped dealing and got honest.
>My uncle who is my godparent on my father's side, once had an episode because of high blood pressure that turned him rabidly aggressive where he walked into a local bar he was an usual at with a shotgun because he was looking to get into some shit with another regular he had beef with a few days prior. My dad had to drive there to calm him down. He came back home, nobody called the police and the whole event just passed into the waves as nothing ever happened because, apparently, my uncle was reknown for similar bouts of crazy
>He got an heart surgery before I was born that solved the problem apparently
>My dad owned several businesses and always held ties with organized crime, wouldn't be surprised if he killed people. My father didn't give a single fuck and he always did whatever he wanted when he wanted
>My mom was the working force, putting out all the work and organization, my dad was the driving force, having the balls of diamond to do whatever the fuck he dreamed of.
>This seems quite elegant, but in reality, my mom just did 100% of the work, was overworked all the time and my dad was just the ideas guy who ran his mouth a lot and knew people.
>My dad cheated on my mom so much and was such a balls to the wall insane guy that my mom didn't even care anymore. She just understood that he just couldn't be stopped
>They broke up because of business. My dad tried to start an escort agency with bouncing checks which puts us into really deep financial troubles and I was 9 at the time so she didn't take well to my dad gambling cash grabs and scams with a kid in the house.

How is that dark?

My mother was literally 8 years old, I was in my father's nutsack, of course I joined in

It seems dark to me, my anscestors could be responsible for the hacking of some poor french farmer to pieces during some sort of mini-intifadha.

I mean todoroki is also an MC and he and Momo will probably get together. All three of the main guys have their lover (bakugo is probably gay for kirishima).
Part of my family was hidden from me entirely until I was an adult because they accused a few family members of poisoning my great great grandfather.

>"My mother was literally 8 years old, I was in my father's nutsack, of course I joined in"
Ty now know that your story is completely false.

My dad, when he was like 10, got pinned down and fucked my crazy schizo aunt because the voices from the radio told her to get pregnant. Half of my aunts have Schizophrenia My dad beat me mercellessly until I was old and strong enough to fight back.My eyes are still fucked up from the last time we fought. He's dead now, but our record is 1 - 1 on wins. I miss that crazy motherfucker. shooting kids and burning villages really fucked him up. the point he'd get shifaced and go back to that point in his life and try to re-enact murdering children on and my mom.

You arw probably right, but I still want Bakugo to cuck Deku out of that thicc Ochako ass.

What war did he fight in? I'm guessing some balkans shitfest due to the time period.

How so? Because I have a sense of humor even in serious situations? Do you Know where you are?

Vietnam my dude. I'm old.

All of the weird shit seems to have happened on my mom's side. My dad's side is pretty clean from what I can gather. Anyways, my mom suffered a lot of abuse from her parents and older siblings when she was younger. She was raped by my uncle when she was about 13. I also found out recently that my aunt, who suffers from schizophrenia, was also raped and got pregnant at 13. She gave birth but didn't get to keep the child. I'm not sure who the father was.