Would anyone ever consider dating a girl with BPD/Bipolar or are we all doomed to just all cut ourselves to death alone?

Would anyone ever consider dating a girl with BPD/Bipolar or are we all doomed to just all cut ourselves to death alone?

Attached: 1533776192095.png (500x429, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/r9k/34243012
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bipolar sucks cuz she'll just fall out of love with you for 3 weeks at a time

BPD sucks cuz she'll try to destroy you using any means necessary

You are not female, ricebot.

whats your discord, ricebot?

Hi again ricebot. If you can act normal for long enough to snare someone in a relationship then you might not have to die alone, but it's mean to trick and hurt people like that. I hope someday TMS or another brain stimulation technique can help you faster than psychotherapy can. I read a book by a guy with autism who underwent a study in TMS and it was a pretty powerful experience for him.

>Take the more emotional sex and crank it up to 11
Lmao no thanks

Ricebot makes a thread a day asking if anyone would date a bpd girl and always refuses people asking to get a contact from her. Why do you do this??

BPD girls make great practice GFs as long as you don't get yourself emotionally invested. They're basically regular GFs but on ultra hard mode because all of their emotions are intensified. So you'll learn a lot.

Also there is the added benefit that they'll make you look really desirable to other girls.

been there, done that. fuck that, id rather let my asshole get eaten out by a shark boyo

why? it sounds like bpd girls would be easier to talk to than normal girls.

>we
>implying

stop pls

none of these bitches have bpd, none of them realize the true horrors of it. i don't even know why you would want to self diagnose yourself with something like that. it is more common in females though. my mother and grandmother both have bpd, and they have always been emotionally abusive to me, manipulative, and have extreme mood swings. i've long since moved out of that household so i don't face that kind of shit anymore. it is something not to be romanticized. i hate hearing shit like >tfw no bpd gf .

Attached: Screenshot_266.jpg (169x297, 28K)

kys evil scum

>tfw no gf with the worst case of bpd in history
>you will never look into the sky and see god staring down at your gf in horror

Ok, you know what? Fine. Lets exchange contact.

I really can't tell who's more pathetic: the tripfag who posts this thread on a daily basis or the desperate basedboys who respond to it every time looking for pussy.

>You are not female, ricebot.
yes you are probably right ;_;
hm. I dont use discord im not a cancer sorry, plus i know better than to add from here, I'm not a stupid user.

Attached: the-im-not-like-other-girls-starter-pack-uk-grime-1552564.png (500x398, 88K)

>spams the exact same attention whoring thread every time she sees it isn't in the catalog
>claims not to be a cancer of the board.

I might be at the point where I can be convinced. I just don't care anymore.
If you want, we can talk a bit.

ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE

How do these newfags don't remember your previous threads about romantic love or taking wrong drugs? Ricebot was always a male.
Am I the only one who lurks this fucking place 24/7?

Looks like ricefags orbiters are turning on her...

kinda hard to orbit someone when Jow Forums is the only place you can talk to them. besides which, tripcode leaked a couple days ago and we have no way of confirming the legitimacy of ricebot posts now

dealing with mental illness is fucking awful

Someone give me a quick rundown on ricebot, archive not working.

I'm the girl of your dreams, user.

Attached: 1530876103204.jpg (500x707, 47K)

>I'm the girl of your dreams, user.
But I only have nightmares.

>thinking this in any way invalidates his post

Duhh. Shut up. Let me flirt with the evil BPD slut in peace.

I got a legit question for people with bpd or people who have experience with them
Basiclly i have a Friend who i met online, been talking to her for months now, i knew she had social anxiety because it was written on her interpals profile (where we met) a couple of days ago we were videochatting(we do it rarely) i asked her about some psychology stuff(she study that shit) and told me she had BPD(a Bad one according to her therapist) but i never noticed until she told me because shes good at hiding it, now just some minutes ago we were texting and i told her about no gf feels and all that shit then told her g'night and she replied with some weird shit telling shes into phillsophers and older people ( ididnt really Ask what were her tastes) and said "i know you might not like me" wich isnt the case at all, i told her i appreciate a lot (hell i was telling her how shes a good Friend during our small talk) so idk why she said that, since i know she has bpd is it possible shes pushing me away or someshit? First time she acts like that

Attached: IMG_2540.jpg (1080x1033, 369K)

it means she wants the d get in there

Would you date a white tranny with a medium sized feminine benis?

this

you never noticed because before then she didnt really give a fuck about you. the closer you get the harder they will fight you. if you're lucky, you might get a hookup from her. if you're unlucky, she will fall in love and make your life a living hell.

Why would I? They'd just hurt me.

because they're more interesting than most girls

>Ricebot was always a male.
Proofs?

bpd girls seem like the most annoyingly fun ride ever. how do i get a bpd gf?

What's so interesting about being treated like a dog?

>how do i get a bpd gf?
be in the wrong place at the wrong time. or if you have a nose for drama, just follow the trail back to its source. these are typically the girls who will accuse you of cheating, slash your tires, and key your car because you were busy and couldn't talk to them the day before.

haha jokes on them i have all the time in the world

Im an origamist sprinter and metalhead give me a gf.
O p f e r n a c h t#0720
Pig bebis
Must have n0 other fr13nds

they really love and fawn over you honestly i've been there

Yeah, until they enter their devaluation phase, the betrayal through which would only be made more painful by their comparative affection beforehand. Who are you trying to fool?

BPD man reporting in, stay away from BPD people, they will manipulate you into becoming their source of validation, then they will get paranoid about your intentions and about whether you really like them, then they will cheat on you and finally dump you
source: I have done all that and have read countless reports of BPD people who think just the same, BPD people can't help but do this sort of thing

bpd girls cheat, bipolar girls dissapear and go on binges for weeks or develop god complex. but yea sure why not.

It sounds like you were mistreating her on some level to trigger that kind of switch. Of course it could never be your fault right?

This guy is a child rapist do not add him.

Shitty bait. I'm a khhv.

eh id rather a shotgun to the head. Much more effective.

no worries man you know what's up

Nope. Don't stick your dick in crazy. My cousin's ex trashed the house with retard strength when having a bp episode. Fucking mental, the couch landed outside the house

I repeat

I would rather cut my dick off with a rusty pruning saw, dehydrate it, grind it into fine power and snort it whilst naked and covered in a million stinging hornets than date a BPD girl.

Attached: il_570xN.1200475920_4wq9.jpg (558x700, 19K)

>tfw bpd and other issues and been working on them the past couple years that I probably wouldn't qualify for the same diagnoses anymore
Feels weird, barely identify with the label anymore.

sure I would sounds interesting though I am objectively fucked and have 0 value to offer atm so meh

>sounds like you were mistreating her on some level to trigger that kind of switch
have you ever been with a BPD girl? they are on a hair trigger. you could tell them you love them but if your tone of voice when you said it didn't match exactly how they wanted to hear it at that moment, they feel mistreated and switch on you.

Fuck off, you are unlovable.

Attached: 1494810787135.jpg (720x960, 31K)

Hair trigger

>You go out of your way to buy her something you know she will like as a symbol of your love.
"Oh, user. How swee- what the hell is this?! This is NOT the exact color I would have chosen! Why are you trying to control my life, you pig! Get away from me! I don't love you! No one loves me...."
>5 minutes later
"user, do you still love me? I'm sorry. Plase don't leave me. I can-"
>you momentarily glance over at something that caught your eye
"Why don't you ever pay attention to me when I'm talking to you?! Fuck off then. I don't need you!!
>another 5 minutes later
"I'm sorry...."
>the following day on the 5 o'clock news
"...apparent murder suicide at 9001 Robot lane. Neighbors are in disbelief that user could do such a terrible thing..."

not if i could help it; (emotional) stability is one of if not the most important thing that i will consider when looking for a partner. if i fall in love with a woman and find that she has BPD or serious depression or any mental health issue that will make her unpredictable then i will be extremely conflicted

Are you going to make this thread every day until you get a boyfriend OP?
Also I thought "ricebot" implies Asian male, are you a fucking trap?

i posted in a previous thread. I am feeling very low.

They would never consider dating me t b h

someone out there loves you, you know they do, don't question it and give them another chance.

want to originaly chat?

Jesus chirst guys, i'm a man (male).
Just so you know.

fuck off, faggot. this thread is bigger than you.

Please don't impersonate me that is very rude desu

Attached: 1_500.png (497x480, 218K)

Why are you shilling for a specific type of girl and implying you're one of them?

That is not me they they have been impersonating me since the trip leaked a couple of days ago just so you know.

and since you have always refused to give out contact info, no one can verify who is who. ricebot is permanently dead.

I wouldn't even consider it at all

I'm pretty sure the Ricebot character is like 4-5 different people at this point.

Would anyone ever consider dating a guy with ASPD or are we all doomed to just pop oxys alone?

i wasnt aware that antisocials wanted anything to do with anyone

You're worse than BPD girls since you don't even try to better yourself.

If you're chad enough, otherwise you're doomed

I'm so fucked up w/ other shit too, so I've pretty much given up at this point
(Anxiety, depression, ADHD)

Attached: 1532725253312.png (422x320, 155K)

I think anxiety disorders and ASPD at the same time are pretty rare. What's that like?

yes but not you uwu

Aren't you guys really manipulative? Fembots are real easy to manipulate.

>Would anyone ever consider dating a girl with BPD/Bipolar or are we all doomed to just all cut ourselves to death alone?
Honestly, I'd date a girl with bpd but it would have to involve them putting effort into the relationship

Rare? Not sure about that, but it just makes me feel even more unstable and (secretly) self-conscious

Attached: anxiety aspd.png (878x750, 72K)

>"Anxiety"
>"depression"

yikes

>BDP
Sorry, im not suicidal enough

Oh wait you're not... this isn't you casting the rod is it?!

Attached: 1843758.jpg (800x664, 664K)

I went out with one. She was pretty cool, until she wasn't. I still love girls like that though. I cannot resist sticking my dick in crazy, even though I know it's a bad idea. As weird as it is, I wanted to cut myself with her.

I worded it a little jokingly, but I am actually diagnosed (by a doctor) with everything I mentioned

Theodore Millon was way off the mark then, he says chronic anxiety+ASPD is rare in his book. Probably just not as common for people with ASPD to be honest about anxiety.

Idgaf what mental illness a girl has as long as shes a bbw I'd be glad to date her

I personally feel very honest with my doctor, although with other people I prefer not to seem vulnerable, so IDK maybe you're onto something

Ok I didn't mean to ask if you're baiting I thought you were fishing for fembots by posting about your illness, this is a common tactic as far as I understand it from more manipulative robots.

>fishing for girls
>on Jow Forums
lmao I'm not autistic

Could be worse
Could have Dependent Personality Disorder like me.

Not only unable to find companionship but also unable to really function at all

Attached: 1527217677076.jpg (626x767, 129K)

beggars can't be choosers god damn

Oh shit, damn
During my 2nd hospitalization I meet a girl with "separation issues" who hugged me and said I smelled good

Oh shit were you actually fishing? I don't know what to make of this kind of defensive sounding post.

No, no. Admittedly I do actually use that tactic IRL, but I would never try any tactic on an anonymous imageboard

What was your childhood like to end up with DPD? I find developmental psychology very interesting.

Oh ok fair enough then you could always go full Oscar bro.

I will never fucking date a BPD girl again, psycho bitch, good for a fuck and nothing else. Not worth my time investment.

Oscar as in acting??

Oscar as in the legend himself
yuki.la/r9k/34243012