What do you think about getting a boat and going on a spiritual journey around the world?

what do you think about getting a boat and going on a spiritual journey around the world?

Attached: frosby.jpg (640x640, 114K)

boring and dangerous

does boat have wifi?

Unless you have a lot of experience sailing then the chance of you dying is quite high.
A friend of mine is a very experienced seaman; he has had life-threatening experiences sailing around Britain that messed him up and made him stop sailing for good.

sailing in a boat with wifi would be comfy

can i play fortnite on the boat XDDDD
dabbing on the haters, #1999
#90sbabby

#same
#boomer

I couldn't help but notice your cool Frosby picture. I'm a fan of Frosby too! He is a cool dude, and even has a cool Chad bf!

Attached: frosby4.jpg (640x640, 87K)

why hello there fren, i haven't seen you in a while

Attached: frosby wearing hoodie.jpg (768x1024, 220K)

Based Frosby user! IT IS REALLY YOU! I feared you were dead / possibly kidnapped due to your access to amazing chads. I was very worried! I have lots to talk to you about. The first being someone was trying to pass off fake Jerry's! Some tripfag was posting pictures of Kelly today, and I told them to stop and start orbiting Jerry. They then started posting fake pics, so I had to call them out. They admitted to making fakes, it was very sad. The thread should still be on the front page if you wanna check it out.

Attached: Frosby3.jpg (1080x1080, 542K)

kelly tripfags? i haven't seen those in a while

Attached: jerry7.png (550x595, 423K)

ah yea, i know that guy, i talked to him a couple times, its that guy that makes a billion posts on his own thread

Attached: jerry.png (757x960, 1.06M)

Still, trying to pass off fake Jerry's is quite the unforgivable crime. I could tell something was "off" with his pictures. On another note Based Frosby user, Danganronpa is great! I just got done with chapter 3. My only complaint is the bullet time battles! Am I too much of a brainlet if I just mash buttons to win?

Attached: Frosby and His Bro.jpg (477x596, 67K)

You mean the court part or the minigames between it? the minigames are pretty shit, you can put them on easy on the other games, but for the court you just have to pay attention and you'll figure them out (most of the time), i think this is easier than trying on brute force them. By the way, what do you think of my kingdom hearts space ship? Are you an aesthetic or efficiency guy?

Attached: IMG_20180726_235117180.jpg (3296x1952, 1.55M)

I like the court part, where you have to argue with everyone. The part I hate is the mini game where you have to tap the buttons to the rhythm of the beat. As for you spaceship, it looks pretty bad-ass. A younger me, when first playing kingdom hearts was all about efficiency, but as I have aged over the years I have become an aesthetics man. If something doesn't look beautiful, what is the point? Now I wanna play kingdom hearts again....

Attached: BuffyisChad.jpg (960x1280, 238K)

well it depends on the game, i remember playing dark souls without pants so i could use heavy armor and still roll fast, i looked like simon belmont

Attached: q.jpg (900x1125, 218K)

Well to be fair, Simon Belmont is a pretty cool dude...so it works out. I-I'm kinda sad cause m-my waifu in Danganronpa was just killed. Am I basic for making Celestia my waifu? I fear the answer is "yes".

Attached: Buffy Dramatic.jpg (1080x1346, 291K)

What you mean basic? Celestia was the best waifu on the game, when you finish it you unlock a mode to go back to other chapters and to have all those "social link" conversations with all characters, i just used this to talk to celestia

Attached: celestia2.jpg (500x636, 63K)

It looks like great mind really do think alike Based Frosby user!!!! I was worried too many people would call her a poor waifu choice, but I can see that is not the case. I hate to keep beating a dead horse Based Frosby user, but can you recommend more games? After I beat Danganronpa I will need more to occupy my time.

Attached: Jerry6.jpg (1080x1350, 374K)

hm... do you have a ps4? i think i asked this already, but have you tried gravity rush? its probably my favorite game for ps4. But if you don't, you can always get a ps1 on n64 emulators, what kind of games you like? I know a lot of platformers, city builders, jrpgs and zelda-like games for them

Attached: buffy graveyard.jpg (767x1280, 491K)

Being on a boat is hard. I wouldn't do it unless I were allowed to be the quartermaster.

I remember your gravity rush suggestion from last time, it looks pretty cool. Big fan of jrpgs, platformers, and zelda-like games. I only have an SNES emulator. What are the best n64 and ps1 emulators?

Attached: battalie.png (712x716, 769K)

I use project64 and epsxe. As for the games, there are a lot of good jrpgs for ps1, all the final fantasy, persona 2, digimon world, vagrant story parasite eve if you want something more different. For platformers you'll go for the n64 classics, mario 64, banjo kazooie, and conker bad fur day. Donkey kong 64 is not that good, but if you like kart games, play diddy kong racing, its better than mario kart 64. For zelda-likes, (assuming you already played zelda oot and mm) okami and beyond good and evil are pretty good, you can find them for pc, and theres a game called sphinx cursed mummy (for pc too) i never played, but it looks interesting, if you like 2d zeldas too, definetely play alundra for ps1. Also, theres the harvest moon games if you're already tired of stardew valley. Now, changing the subject, guess frosby and buffy's old friend that decided to show up?
i was thinking about being alone so i don't think this would be a problem

Attached: Chagatho.jpg (740x768, 99K)

Vagrant Story and Parasite Eve are great games, along with the Banjo Kazooie, and Coker's Bad Fur day. I actually used to own most of these games, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I did with my old ps1 and n64 games, I think my brother stole em. Once again Based Frosby user comes through with solid recommendations. I totally forgot about Stardew Valley tho. I got it a few months ago, put 10 hours in and set it down for some reason, thanks for reminding me! That Chad in your picture looks amazing! What is his name? He looks kinda like this girl I used to know named Agatha.

Attached: Agatha Chinese Cartoon.jpg (727x464, 132K)

its chagatho, hes not only a chad, but he's a kung fu master!

Attached: chagatho2.jpg (1200x576, 139K)

WHOA! Today is a great day! Are you in contact with God himself? I think you must have some kind of divine intervention to get all these amazing Chad pics! I wish I could be a cool kung fu master! I hate to worry you Based Frosby user, but do you live in a safe location? Do you have 27/7 police surveillance? I fear you may need it. I can sense people getting rather envious of all these sweet Chad pics you have!

Attached: frosby and his pals.jpg (1080x1350, 307K)

don't worry, i am friends with chagatho, and he is not only the master of free hands fighting, but he is also the master of weapons, no one will touch me when he's around

Attached: chagatho3.jpg (837x879, 116K)

Th-that knife looks pretty sharp, but it also looks pretty cool! Chagatho looks kinda sc-scary here. I wouldn't want to be his enemy! H-how long did you think he had to study to be a cool kung fu master? Is it too late for him to teach me? You never know when you may get jumped by a gang of blood thirsty toddlers.

Attached: 1531599099876.png (700x647, 171K)

chagatho studied the art of fighting as much as jerry studied the art of smugness

Attached: jerry4.jpg (640x799, 140K)

M-my God....he must be invincible then!! What do you think Jerry is doing right now? I bet he is watching anime with his Stacy gf, and eating Doritos. I kinda want some Doritos now. Wh-what did you have for dinner tonight Based Frosby user? I don't want you to starve to death.

Attached: Jerry_Big_Boss.jpg (1080x1349, 373K)

i ate a burger, hbu?

Attached: jerry5.jpg (1080x1304, 349K)

Whoa! Mr. Fancy! As for me I just had a PBJ sandwich. It seems like I am near out of food, and must do a grocery store run. I have been putting it off for weeks, but my food supply is near gone. I fear I must leave Based Frosby user. It was good talking to you, as usual. Thank you for the new Chad to orbit, he looks like a real cool dude! I wish you the best, God speed! Remember, don't get kidnapped / killed. People will be after your rare chad pics in no time if they find out!

Attached: 9898.png (657x527, 37K)

don't worry, my rare chad pics are safe, i think i'm going to sleep too, good night fren

Attached: sleeps.png (473x213, 310K)