Go on Jow Forums

>go on Jow Forums
>"my bench is really fucking embarrassing, only 205, but i just started a few months ago though"
>"if you can't OHP your bodyweight you're not a man"
>"3pl8 deadlift? did you start lifting a week ago?"
i feel really weak everytime i come here. how the fuck do you guys do it

Attached: nick.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/shoulder-press/kg#standardsMale
youtu.be/bHfABTsu0dM?t=188
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how the fuck do you guys do it
Larping and e-statting

>i feel really weak everytime i come here. how the fuck do you guys do it

they're lying and inflating numbers. half of the people here don't even work out.

Look at the people in ur gym, not random strangers who can lie on the internet

>taking more than a month to get to 205

Attached: 1533821230376.jpg (837x610, 35K)

This isn't a place that's going to pat you on the back for being a medicore dyel twink.
This is Jow Forums. You're supposed to lose.

Consider the fact that many people here aren't new and lift for a long time already

Just do you. Don't mind the people here.
If you want to get more general opinion on weights people lift just look around at your gym.
You'd be surprised how few people even dl, squat or bench two plates.

STRENGTH IS RELATIVE TO YOUR BW YOU DIPSHIT

strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/shoulder-press/kg#standardsMale

Attached: 1534706763288.png (877x719, 581K)

>not benching 405 on your first day like the rest of us
cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1534874736576.gif (407x218, 3.98M)

the biggest guy in my gym just does some rubber band stretching in front of a mirror for two hours and the second biggest guy benches 2pl8

Agreed. Which is why I take pride in my manlet 200lb bench press.

>There's no problem in taking a year to reach 1/2/3/4.
>Most people don't even do squats or deadlift.
>You don't need to lift heavy to look good.
>There's no problem to fail a rep.
>Just work on your form and vary your exercises. If you don't give up, you'll succeed.

Lying, mostly.

>>go on Jow Forums
>>"my bench is really fucking embarrassing, only 205, but i just started a few months ago though"

This should read:

>go on Youtube, watch various lifting routines
>see expereinced guys with excellent chest development doing working sets of 225

>go on Jow Forums
>see pics of DYEL fags with almost zero chest development claiming they also have 225 working sets
>"my bench is really fucking embarrassing, only 225, but i just started a few months ago though"

>laugh at the obvious e-stats

Attached: 1533485609674.jpg (1600x1066, 183K)

Doing singles and doing sets of 20 at RPE 7 both count as working sets

6-8 reps, then.

Point is when I see a video of (for example) the Hodge Twins doing 225s for 7s and then I come on here and it's some skelly lad saying he does the same thing, I'm skeptical.

What you need to understand about this board is that it's a refuge for worthless people who cannot function at a normal person level (they don't have friends, can't talk to girls, etc) so they inflate their numbers and flat-out lie. Most of them don't even work out, they're just here for the community, which is Jow Forums but they pretend not to have stigma attached to that board.

>How the fuck do you guys do it?
By lifting to get stronger so unlike them, when I get there I won't have to e-stat

Last time I checked no one pays good money for cum

Basically, the faggots in this board are the equivalent of the "my dad works at Nintendo" kids, they just want someone to like them (since they're subhuman trash who can't even talk to others), even if they have to lie.

Biggest guy in my gym benches 264lbs/120kg, I bench 198lbs/90kg 5x5 in my third month

BACK injury nearly 2 months ago and I am only deadlifting my bodyweight (70kg)

I was deadlifting 100 kg 3 months ago

Feels bad man

those are low standards you retard

Found the virgin who e-stats.

everyone here is lying about their height and what weight they can move

It took me about a year and a half to get to 1/2/3/4, first I got my squat up to 4pl8, then the diddly came next
The bench was the hardest to get, but made it easier to finally get the 135 OHP

Attached: 1535251134515s.jpg (250x202, 6K)

>got my bench up to 85 kg 3x5 after a year
>have one or two weeks where I was stressed out and didn't eat much or get much sleep
>bench drops 5kg
>takes 3 or 4 months to get back that measly 5kg
>another 3 months to get to 100kg 1rm

Having shit genetics is fun stuff. At this rate it's going to take me about 10 years to get to 2.5pl8 or 3pl8.

Attached: 1856643229.jpg (491x387, 27K)

>not benching 315 for reps on your first day

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 7K)

>stronger than 50% of lifters at my weight and age for deadlift
>stronger than 10% of lifters at my weight and age for bench
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: yell.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Currently at 3.5/5.8/6. What can I say.

It's almost as if limb length proportions matter or something.

*Most of the people here

CBT threads depress me. People that I would consider to be pretty fit and in better shape than me - "DYEL twink" "whoa man you're fat as fuck"

today my bench hit 52.5kg for 5x5 so im happy, ive been inconsistently lifting for about 3 months but for the last 2 weeks have been consistent. hoping to get to 60kg by the end of the year. am also a skelly if that matters

What's your routine and do you eat before working out?

Hey user, iktf. Benched 90 kg for the first time today, 3 reps.
Working out for a year now. What really helped me progress from 70 kg (plateau) was to do tricep long-head exercises

youtu.be/bHfABTsu0dM?t=188

You'll get to 60 and master it probably in about 1-3 months, but doing your long tricep muscle helps immensely.

user please see if you haven't already tried this. plateaus really should make you focus on the other muscles involved in bench press

Go browse through it right now. The guys who post body are positive and nice. The guys who don't are the haters. Go look for my posts, every single negative comment is from an user and when called out they never post body. If you filter out the anonymous dyel faggots then CBT is really good.

i do i mixup of alpha destiny's programme and SS. mon-wed-fri
i squat, bench press, OHP, deadlift, chinups, weighted sit ups, rows and preacher curl (not all on the same day though). i usually try to go to the gym early after breakfast since im in between years at college. hopefully since i got 52.5kg bench ill be adding another 2.5kg within the week since i found it pretty ez.

how long have u been lifting user, i remember it took me a couple of months to get to 60 kg bench

>tfw dick is only 8” long
I feel average as fuck. Feels bad

3 months ish, I stopped while in exams for a month but ive just started up again. I started on 40kg originally but have been able to maintain 50kg after my first few weeks of lifting just never really progressed due to inconsistency. now that im regularly going and am shooting up the weights fairly easily I think I can get my bench up to 60 within a month or two. honestly fuck squats though, I feel plebbian for only being able to do 60kg and even that is an annoyance cuz it hurts my back where the bar touches the neck. I know you can get those padded things to avoid it but thats really gay and it seems only women use them

thats good user, started at 40 kg bench myself. all the talk on here about starting on 100 kg is ridiculous. even my huge gym buddy started at 50 kg.
you could supplement with leg press instead of squats, after all it's important to not skip leg day.
keep going user. make it a religious ritual. it MUST be done mon-wed-fri or whatever schedule u got. no exceptions

Your squat form is wrong. Strong lift's website has some detailed guides to bar placement and such. I had the same issue several months back, and when I fixed it my squats jumped

205 is really embarrassing tho, i literally started lifting 5 months ago an i bench 80kg for reps, i'm 194cm 95kg