Manlet thread

Anyone else hate being a manet? Im 5'10 and it fucking sucks

Attached: 08254c27-d3bd-4639-ae23-fb0d27054cb5.png (1120x1600, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking bio trash, go kill yourself, noone cares about manlets, even robots, you piece of shit

6'8, god it's the worst

>5'10
Oh wow, that must be really hard. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 09.jpg (904x864, 89K)

tfw not over 6 feet

Attached: yzHWbqV.jpg (390x376, 24K)

>tfw 6'0
>ffw not 6'1 at least

FUCKING HELL

>5'7
>fucked 50 girls at least
>can't get a gf though
>facially attractive but they don't want to bring me out in public because i'm short

>Be 6'1
>Like average guy height, 50% of men will have at least another inch on you.
>Girls are only a few inches shorter than you. Heels make them equal or starting to look down on you.
>Still have a hard time getting things on the top shelf.

I've felt like a manlet my whole life. I can't imagine what someone shorter than me must feel.

>slav
>5'6
>175 lbs
Could it be any worse?

Attached: Fuck.jpg (392x379, 119K)

5'10" is clinically above average you fucking pussy grow up

>5'3"
They won't even look at me

Attached: 14.jpg (841x898, 202K)

>be 6ft3
>unironically wish I was 6ft5

>5'9.25"
>Average in America, so I'm ok with it.
On the bright side, I have an early-twenties growth spurt waiting for me, so there's that.

Attached: 1533302938516.jpg (369x387, 35K)

i'm 5'7 and I have a thicc tiddy gf, she's no supermodel but she likes me being on the shorter side as she says she'd be scared of me if i was much taller because I'd be able to overpower her.

>early-twenties growth spurt
is that a thing? I don't think that's a thing.

>early-twenties growth
S-should we tell him?

Theres 15 year olds that are 6'0 while im 18 and 5'10

How do i get gf

Do growth spurts happen that age?

>she says she'd be scared of me if i was much taller because I'd be able to overpower her.
What an odd thing to say. Was she abused or just naturally anxious?

Anyone 5'9 and higher shouldn't be bitching. 5'7 is the irl manlet cutoff. At that point most women are as tall of not taller than you. It's fucking emasculating being shorter than school girls. Fucking suffering here.

Just get a femdom gf they like short guys

she's been raped and generally has through the roof anxiety

>How do I get gf
talk to girls on discord, that's what i did

>18:33:49
>discord
YIKES

I didn't mean to add the numbers
Sorry

>5'0
I'm an abomination even among manlets

Attached: 1532328859287.jpg (1000x1091, 113K)

if you wanna meet girls you gotta go where the girls are, be you a chad at the bar, a normie at work or a robot on discord, the same rules apply.

Fuck you, I'm 5 7. I'm getting my bones broken to fix it. I just gotta save the money

Omg I'm so..so sorry

Attached: 1505236343524.gif (360x360, 154K)

Its always fucking 8/10 or 6/10 sticks that show interest in me i want a Thicc bbw gf

Damn you fat af nigga

why? that's way more cringy to everyone who knows you, unless you're gonna move 100+ miles away getting surgery is a stupid option

it's not hard, they're easier to get than thin girls as they already have that crippling insecurity and lower self esteem, as for finding them it's just a roll of the dice, keep trying until you find one that likes you I guess

>6'3
>like taller girls
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1525354515781.jpg (1512x1723, 953K)

It's only cringey now tho, maybe in the future it will be more acceptable and less cringey?

I would kill to be 6'3

Yea any advice for helping my chances i already eat healthy and exercise

>draw morbidly obese cartoon
>with a skinny face
The absolute state of fatfags

same but 5 8 lol seems like the face attracts them the most but they need the height to show the boyfriend like trophies or something

>Yea any advice for helping my chances i already eat healthily and exercise
well my gf says that her affection for me doesn't hinge on my appearance but she does really like how i look, I'm very kind, not niceguy but genuinely kind and caring, taking care and measure while dealing with her emotional and mental problems, I'm quite smart. i dunno, the biggest thing is to not put girls on pedestals, talk to them like normal people, be interesting and be kind. i don't know what else to say.

no, it will always be cringy, it's a man admitting that he has a physical insecurity which is far more pathetic and unattractive than being a shorty

5'9" reporting in. It isn't so bad. Girls just come to you if you don't carry yourself like an autist.

Thats average height you dumbass Jow Forumsizen

I'm 5'10 and 26, never had a girl display interest in me.

Im a cute 5'6 135lbs cute boi who wants me?

>6'4
>all the cute girls at work call me over to get stuff off high shelves
>they always giggle and mire
Feels so good

Alright thanks man i appreciate it

Originally original

Please don't brag its making me depressed

You need to be handsome to get girls easy and if you want to get girlfriends easy too you need to be tall too 6 feet minimum

That's not fair tho. I demand reparations

I'm 6'2 and my girlfriend just left me for a dude that's 5'10 at best. Having a hard time.

Attached: 1485928253073.jpg (1242x1242, 232K)

maybe height isn't the deciding factor or something?

Attached: 56.jpg (612x491, 30K)

im 5'11 and 18,i dont feel like a manlet at all i actually am bigger than most guys around me but maybe thats because im more muscular.Do i still have time to grow?

you're bigger than most guys around you because you're above average height

when do people stop growing?

6'1 is top 84 percentile
you must be measuring with shoes

girls stop growing at like 18, dudes stop growing at like 21

sighhhhh why g-d maek me 4'11

no because im 6'3 :3

imagine being 6'3 and yet too autistic to find real friends so you end up wasting all your time here instead
what a failed normie

Id kill to be that height

>sighhhhh why g-d maek me 4'11
to post bussy

even if they haven't growed in years and are 19?
possible chance for another spurt?

Manlet cut off is 6'6

Six foot here, I hate being so short. Just end me

If you're not 7 feet tall, you're a freakish elf

Most people are done growing for the most part around 15 or 16. I think I've gained a few cm at most since then.

t. 170cm manlet

5 10 is the world average.

>thinking your HEIGHT has anything to do with it

I literally just suggested that it was only because he is a sperg. Please work on your reading comprehension, frendo.

a few cm is a inch and a half

im so fucking sorry user we're in this together brother

Attached: 1533355783489s.jpg (127x250, 3K)

become the girl, user. you literally have no hope outside seeing prostitutes

Jim Morrison was the ultimate chad during his short prime and he was 5'10. Not only that, but he apparently had a genius-tier IQ, and was of 100% European descent.

20 years old and I'm not even 5'3.

Being a manlet is the least of my worries when it comes to have shit genes, though.

I've heard this before as well.

>Hey guys I'm above average height please fell sorry for me.
no fuck off

Attached: 7AE3F40D-2164-4E24-9189-157BF3742BE3.png (229x220, 5K)

ye unless you live in those countries where the average is 6' outside the internet nobody considers 5'9 a manlet (in fact, most normal people dont even know those autistic names)
thats the point of most of these threads, its always the same formula
>describes himself as average
>describes it as an awful thing
>people that are average or under feel bad
how do these threads keep getting replies? its always the same. and its not even just in r9k

BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
THAT WOULD MAKE THIS WHOLE MANLET THING A MEME AND THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE BECAUSE I BROWSE THIS SITE ALL THE TIME AND EVERYONE PUSHES IT ON ME

you can make up for that height with a big personality.

Not him, but depending on your genetics it can happen. Just like when someone reaches their adult height by 12, but the opposite.

Attached: tumblr_mlp0swm4X31soe61ro1_1280.jpg (1000x750, 128K)

Could you tell the difference between a guy who is 6'6 and a guy who is 6'8? could you accurately guess someone who is 6+ inches taller than you? I am 5'11 and I've got no idea the difference between a 6'3 and 6'4 guy, unless I saw them standing together I wouldn't know. I've never actually heard a girl say 6 feet minimum, its just an ideal, like D cups, or a 5'4 girlfriend.
I grew an inch at 21, the growth plates closing off. Most are done by 18 or 19 I think though

Daily reminder that if you are under 6' you cannot be a robot.

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

Fucking idiot 5'10 is above average

>mfw have feelings for 5'3 male coworker
>its all about the face / personality / muscles for me
>he won't date me because i'm apparently too tall for him as a fucking 5'10 fembot
>ywn have a buff manlet bf, why live

Force him into submission

Atleast you're a king. I'm a 5'7 50kg twink who has to act meek and submissive to be respected.

god made you the way you are supposed to be. just accept it and give yourself up to god.

Get a bf

Already a Christian

>tfw same
Really need to lose weight

Attached: 12334.gif (633x758, 15K)

>tfw only 6'2"
just fucking kill me, I feel like such a pathetic manlet

I'm not a faggot. Yet.

You're already a good bottom

Try being a 6'3 midget. I have no reason to get up in the morning

Sure. I'll think about it.

>TFW 5'11
So close to 6 but i just marrie a tall woman so my kids can have what i could not

Attached: 1533779545729.png (577x660, 339K)

>tfw 5'6"
>all these tallfags
STOP MOCKING ME YOU FUCKING GIANTS IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1510532047558.jpg (495x362, 19K)

>All these people above 5'7 complaining about feeling short.

tallfags get out and let us real manlets wallow in our self-pity.

t. lying manlet
Although I actually did do this once to a lank, swiped his gf from under his nose. She was sloppy seconds atp but worth it because she was perfectly proportioned.

Get out larping tallfags. If you were the height you claim you'd have fucked lots of girls.

I'm 5'6" but it's not that short where I live.
>tfw no tall gf

Attached: [Nanahoshi Tento] Complex Honey (COMIC Koh 2017-10) [English] {Hennojin} [Digital].png (1043x1500, 815K)

>You will never have a tall GF
>You will never lean on her shoulder while cuddling on the couch
>You will never be her little spoon
>You will never fall asleep in her arms, her scent and her embrace making you feel safe and loved

Pic related.

Attached: 26.jpg (386x379, 30K)