Why the fuck is r9k moderated by trannies? This is a board mainly populated by STRAIGHT male virgin losers...

Why the fuck is r9k moderated by trannies? This is a board mainly populated by STRAIGHT male virgin losers. Why should /lgbt/ and tumblr rule over us? Robot uprising against tranny tyranny when? It even sounds the same lol

Attached: ok.jpg (1920x1200, 457K)

I dont know why but you're right they should fuck off
Checking the dubs desu

The recent janitor application thing made me think about this too. Why the fuck is the Jow Forums moderation team filled with trannies and people literally from tumblr? Who is recruiting them and why?

Nepotism. All it took was one tumblr faggot to join the mod team, and now we have this.

This bothers me too. There's too much lgbt on r9k that has nothing to do with robothood. I would an janitor but too poor for a PC.

Do you have quick rundown on this situation?

Why isnt there another robot board where we remove lgbt shit, the stupid originality and selfie rule. Just a place for robots to discuss robot things.

Butt fucking traps is straight, retard

They'd follow us there too... that's really saddening

This is really weird to me honestly. What the fuck do faggots and lgbt cancer want from us? Why do they follow us wherever we go? We make it abundtly clear we dont want to be around them yet they keep trying to force themselves on us while also claiming they hate us. I'm geniunely astonished at this

LGBTQWERTY people try to make us just another website that is full of their kind. It's a a tactic, Jow Forums had it's moments with faggots and this is their revenge on this site.

That is probably true but it doesn't explain their obsession with US. Not the website, but the users. They follow us everywhere. When there was a migration to 4+Jow Forums they moved there en masse until it died then returned back here. What the fuck is their obsession with us about?

yeah i here ya my brizzle

Got banned from all boards recently for saying nigger on /mu/.
Wouldn't surprise me if Jow Forums is just as fucked

I thought the mods were all relics from SomethingAwful, what happened?

It'll be another invasion just like on the 4th of july that one time.

It's well known at this point that the majority of 4chans moderation team are literaly sjws and trannies for the most part. Especially r9k is supposedly moderated only by tranny mods.

Haha the mentally ill ruling the mentally ill essentially. This some wgat pleases me but they needt to go back to their board

>tfw the Jow Forums mods are SJWs

Attached: You.png (645x729, 59K)

Why does this board have so much complaining about its defining feature?

Attached: 1533880958135.png (976x768, 505K)

>he doesn't know
Newfag detected

Ask me how i know you came here after 2017

I've been using this site on-and-off since 2005. The robot's reactivation is the best thing to have happened to this board.

>r9k is a board for homosexuality
>i'm not a newfag
One of these is not like the other
You're lying through your teeth, faggot

>The robot's reactivation is the best thing to have happened to this board.
>you cannot have peace on your board, you must either like me or you deserve to be subjected to all kinds of fuckery and torment
Why cant you just leave us alone? There are more places on the internet where you can be a faggot then you can count. Why must you come here specifically and then hate on the people who browse it? No one's forcing you to come here. If you don't like the people here, leave.

thats the only way they spread. And if you don't let them in they still try to ruin you by screaming sexism although their plan B wont work on Jow Forums (for now).

cause they are think they are trying to "save" us and we are easy pickings cause of having weak morale and almost no other community's.

remember when Jow Forums cared for a day after that guy skullcapped himself?

on the media boards like /tv/ and /tg/ they sure as hell are. I still remember on /tg/ twice somebody asked what board games to avoid that are infested with political marxism and both threads got pruned yet on the same page was clear bait on how whamen were more stongker and better then men at war and that stayed up.

Or the time when somebody asked why the black kid in the back was doing there (for context everyone was playing MTG and he was not, not even watching) and he was flooded with accusations of being racist.

nu Jow Forums lacks focus

At least they cared

This honestly. They act like women unironically

Your answer OP

I legit quit browsing this board for months because the number of gay threads was absurd. I recently came back and it seems like its not as bad as before, maybe because of the containment general, but still filled with faggot threads.

Attached: 1498182469624.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Its because mods encourage that stuff. Go on r9gay and start shitposting and see how quickly your stuff gets deleted. Do the same anywhere else and nothing will happen. They literally get preferential treatment

>STRAIGHT
A robot would go gay in a heartbeat if it meant the slightest bit of intimacy and friendship

Attached: DOoUZ-uWkAAZ81G.jpg (901x1200, 192K)

Yeah, I'm not even fucking homophobic or transphobic IRL but this fucking bullshit spam every FUCKING day needs to stop. They already have a fucking board, why the FUCK do they come here to post their fucking faggot bullshit? They're worse than bronies/furries at this point, at least those fuckers stopped posting here eventually, but the fucking LGBwhateverthefuck STILL fucking post here and shit up the front page and force me to use like 50+ filters, it needs to fucking STOP