Dark Chocolate

What does Jow Forums think about dark (70+%) chocolate?

Attached: cf82e0c5aeecf0675119f34520b4a80f_w800.jpg (800x516, 45K)

Really high in Iron, but if you get less than 90% it’s also high in sugar and fat usually.

>not entirely 100% chocolate
fucking lmao

Attached: 1520587315908.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Just mix cocoa solids into hot water.
>no sugar
>scratches the chocolate itch

Tastes good but it bad for you

or mix raw cacao into whey drink

dark chocolate is fucking dumb, unhealthy and actually causes headaches and illness in lots of people, it's mostly a stupid fucking meme spread by healthnuts and soccer moms thinking they're being healthy eating that shit
just fucking eat peanut butter with honest instead, literally more nutritious and healthier and tastier and cheaper and doesn't give you dizzyness.

good source of stearate. but too much sugar for my taste and heavy metals concentration may be high

I have a 99% one, feels like... nothing.

peaunut butter is fucking gross

I prefer milk chocolate.

peanut butter is high in omega's 6 which are really preodminant in todays modern diet and are also high in pufas(not good for T-levels).
should be consumed not so often and not in big amounts

shut the fuck up
crunchy peanut butter is GOAT

> too much sugar for my taste

t. murican

that shit is awful. Got some pure 100% dark chocolate from haiti once and tried taking a bite and it's shit. Good for making hot chocolate tho

A habit I've gotten into is to get one of those "save the animals" dark chocolate bars once a week when I get groceries. They aren't bad, especially after an hour in the freezer and I get to knock out my sweet tooth with a (sorta) good cause

nothing wrong with omega 6's don't listen to retards and laymen that claim omega 6's are inflammatory, they are not, your body needs more omega 6's than omega 3's, much more.
The healthiest ratio has been found to be arond 3 to 4:1 omega 6:3 ratio.
It's easy to get enough omega 3's, just eat some ground up seeds, there's literally 0 negative hormonal impact caused by omega 6 or omega 3 consumption, it's all a stupid fucking meme spread by charlatans online who have no idea of what they're talking about.
High pufa's are not bad for test levels either, and they favour a better body composition because they are less adipogenic, and promote way less visceral fat accumulation than any other type of fat.

No it's not, and it has the most dense ammount of protein in any type of snack, and magnesium, and iron and zinc.

Tastes bad

Objectively wrong 900%

i know those, had em myself. not bad.

never said omega's 6 were evil, just that they're overconsumed.

>eating seeds for omega3

wanna know how I know you're literally retarded?
animal sources are far way superior and easily absorbed

Its bitter as shit I'm not eating it

You probably shouldn't be eating any form of chocolate regularly since it doesn't have much nutritional value outside of the antioxidants. If you're better off just eating almonds or blueberries or something since they have other nutrients. Save the chocolate as a treat.

If you aren't eating 100% cocoa baking chocolate, you aren't making it.

If you think 100% chocolate is "too bitter" or "not sweet enough", you're a corn syrup-addicted fatty.

Attached: 71X7lFQakWL._SL1482_.jpg (670x1482, 116K)

It tastes better than milk chocolate

On the back of the dark chocolate I have it says it has 25% of your iron requirement and 6 ounces of fiber per serving. It doesn’t say they’ve added anything to it either.

6 grams*

I like 85%.
Never buy with artificial sweeteners by the way. They were out of my usual brand once and I decided to try 85% with stevia or something and it was terrible. Tasted too sweet and artificial, almost like regular chocolate.

Wanna know how I know you're literally retarded? Omega 6 fats are overconsumed by the average westerner in anglo countries maybe, but mediterraneans do just fine despite drinking plenty of sunflower oil. Omega 6 fats also don't decrease testosterone, that's a bullshit myth spread around by retards that literally just look at ONE study that shows a CORRELATION with higher pufa:saturated fat ratio and lower testosterone, it isn't good enough evidence at all since it doesn't show if there's an actual causation.
Every single study using omega 6 overfeeding in humans and other animals shows superior metabolism and body composition outcomes compared to saturated fat and even mono unsaturated fat intake.

Animal sources are a superior source of omega 3 EPA/DHA, but animal sources are less concentrated in omega 3's anyway, so in the end it doesn't matter, dumbass.
Furthermore algae contains EPA and DHA, the only good source of omega 3's are seeds/seed oils and algae, they're the least contaminated sources.
Furthermore the plant based ALA omega 3's have unique benefits that are not present in omega 3 EPA/DHA by themselves.

I eat Lindt 85%, 10 grams a day with breakfast. Tastes amazing and good macros.

I really enjoy a slice of dark chocolate with a glass of kefir.

This. Lindt masterrace