Reminder that if you don't have the male model face you're fucked

Facial aesthetics is the most important factor when it comes to attracting girls. A good body with a average/ugly face belongs to the garbage can. Jaw development is a key factor and you should strive to get the thin, prominent male model jaw no matter the cost.

Attached: Francisco Lachowski[4].jpg (500x685, 75K)

he looks like shit in that pic. like a weird 18yo who preys on 12 yo boys.

I would call you a copecel but you made me kek really hard

cope

I mean I know who the guy is and he's obviously very handsome but I just meant in that particular pic. probably because of the pubestache

>Jaw development is a key factor
Wasn't it the eye area? You incels can't decide what's more important.

Imagine looking like chico and settling down in your twenties, what the fuck was he thinking

Reminder that there's a site even gayer than this one where you can go to and jerk off to male models all day long, but I'm sure you already know what it's called

>Imagine looking like chico
Honestly I would kill myself.
I may have flaws, but I would kill myself if I had brown eyes.

It's another "if you're not perfect might as well lie down and die"-thread.

Attached: 14453526565790.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Do you lookism incels ever get tired of wallowing in self pity and trying to make everyone else miserable. I don’t get what you guys get through saying this shit 24/7, it’s like you losers wanna live vicariously through all these male models you obsess over

2/10 bait

C O P E

that is retarded teenage mindset. yes, go and make yourself miserable. you become an attractive man by dealing with stuff, with reality and not by crying around that you don't have something

Jow Forums is NOT a looksmaxxing board. go to /fa/

This place is basically Jow Forums with a bit more self esteem

COPE

That guy is 6/10
>narrow jaw
>brown eyes
>poo skin
>shitty frame

It's not.
It's just the dumping ground for faggots looking for self esteem boosts, pax europa scumbags, jidf and their whole thing, the acronym agencies having their little internal war, and chinese/russian ai and slaves having a little cyberwar.
Oh and the queer agenda pushing their bullshit as well as ((them)) pushing not haivng children being promiscuous and pushing the destruction of relationships and family.

Great fucking websit Jow Forums is now.
Fan fucking tastic.
I've waisted many years of my life on this place and the only reason I'm still here now is because of the sunken cost.

I just need a place to waste my life that isn't this shambling not dead yet corpse of a once interesting website.

I know this is a bait thread but post your face lmao. Don't forget a timestamp.

So..how does one get a male model jaw?

Good genetics. High test during puberty.

Instead of wallowing in self-pity and despair like you, I decide to own what I have been given and improve on what I can. Stop being a massive pussy

Attached: 662lbsbaby.png (1003x577, 629K)

Stop replying to bait

Attached: 1533222991204.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>everything I don't like must be bait

REMINDER TO SAGE AND REPORT ALL LOOKISM INCEL THREADS. Let's rid Jow Forums from this bullshit.

reminder to sage, report and hide the looksmax megafaggot offtopic threads

op, unironically kill yourself, I mean it, seriously, I fucking mean it

reddit

COPE
COPE
COPE
COPE

>look ma' imm an epic trolololee xd
good job you absolute waste of life

C O P E

Jaw+chin is 50% of facial aesthetics

eyelet cope

cope cope

COPE

copelet cope

Eye area is everything. You can have the best jawline in the world, but girls will subconsciously hate you if you have negative canthal tilt. If you have prey eyes, they'll want you dead.

nice try copecel

t.ugly lardass

post face

cope

copelet cope

t. copeful mancel

copelet cope

>all these copecel copelets

post face and dick

t. copecel

>can't tell who's coping who anymore

post body

C O P E
O
P
E

This so much. Go outside and look around you. The ONLY guys who have consensual sex with women are literal 10/10 Adonises.

How can we compete? Not unless the gamers rise up

Attached: EB99C738-E7A3-4F04-A94F-00118519C754.jpg (768x512, 119K)

In other words Asian males are fucked because they are so ugly.

Attached: 1517783204415.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

>gosling
>not a 6.75/10

You, alongside stormfags, are the reason this website went to shit. Do the world a favor and hang yourselves, you pathetic losers.

C

O

D

P

S

E

You, alongside stormfags, are the reason this website went to shit. Do the world a favor and hang yourselves, you pathetic losers.

Fuck you OP kys
>inb4 cope
Stop posting this gay w*men pandering bullshit faggot

Attached: A00F58A1-F0FA-444B-908C-AF4E309F3E24.gif (720x480, 126K)

How so? Didn't you want to say this to lookism faggot?

god chico is hot

COPECOPE
OPECOPEC
PECOPECO
ECOPECOP
COPECOPE
OPECOPEC
PECOPECO
ECOPECOP

no. these guys fucked up a perfectly good chain.

ugly male cope

>dark eye area due to thin skin
>overbite
>crooked nose
>low test
but
>great jawline
>great eye/eyebrow structure
I can fix 3/4 though, some women even told me they love my creepy looking eyes.
Whatever that means

Look at the mirror and accept it user. You are an abomination before god. It was Chad that was made in his image, not you.

Attached: D57A729B-DE78-4531-A46D-0B56A527D22C.jpg (736x777, 75K)

Just shut the fuck up. SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.

Some people aren’t born Greek gods, okay? Not just men, women too. But we have to keep living. We have to keep marching on. And parroting “COPE COPE C O P E LOL MEMES I’M SO GOOD LOOKING” DOESN’T FUCKING HELP ANYBODY.

Just LEAVE. If you’re so pretty and so perfect, just LEAVE because the rest of us deserve the good life you steal from us. Just fucking leave. Leave.

cope xd

Unironically this.

Any chance we can get the mods to start insta-banning these fags who just want to put everyone down? What happened to, "we're all gonna make it?" Fuck off loser who can't get pussy, and blames it on some phantom he made up in his head.

t. mad subhuman

this so much, honestly. fuck off creeps

>I can fix 3/4 though, some women even told me they love my creepy looking eyes.
they told you that as a literal coping mechanism to ward off any possibility of you attacking them

Took long enough for someone to say it

heyo, the braincels are back I see.

Maybe your point is valid for something as shallow as tinder, but mate that means fokol in real life. Charm, confidence and not having an obvious desperation for sex are what land girls.

Lifting can up one of those or two of those, rest is on you. Stop being delusional and stop circlejerking with people whose whole identity is built around being bitter about not getting laid.

Attached: laughterstops.png (423x485, 50K)

no they where mentally ill and watched weird hentai

I dunno, Jow Forums may not have been the best for when I was developing and what not, but now that life's kind of on track and my self esteem is a lot higher, this place remains to be one of the few places where I can still get a great kek from people with quick wit. May take a lot of wading through shit to get to it, but I rate they're worth it.

People who truly think that Jow Forums doesn't have any redeeming qualities are too narrow-minded

Attached: dankmeme(6).jpg (460x285, 28K)

copper

Attached: 1523507478022.jpg (640x448, 66K)

>we are all gonna make it

gigacope

lmao t. some fucking outcast who probably hasn't interacted with a human being in months

you type like a tumblrina
keep COPING

Literally one of the top male models in the world who gets paid for existing a 6/10

>But we have to keep living. We have to keep marching on
you don't though. you're not meant to exist. you should've been slain by Chad in battle a long time ago.
>the rest of us deserve the good life you steal from us
holy fuck the level of safe space tumblrism. we're not stealing anything from anyone, we're shitposting, and you don't deserve anything especially if you let that get to you.

Post your body, Ashton Kutcher Mr. Olympia.

He won’t post body. How “alpha.” I’m sure a real Chad wouldn’t slit your throat without hesitation.

where the fuck did I claim anything?
cope

Spineless.

A selfie?