Want to commit suicide

>want to commit suicide
>fear i'll burn in hell for eternity

Attached: Feels Awful.png (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-dejtXMEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the difference between this life and hell

God is almost certainly evil. suicide isn't playing into his hands, he can do whatever he wants. send you to hell after a life of hell, or have you skip the queue and go straight there.

i doubt suicide will get you what you want. or living. we're screwed. the fact we were born is our suffering written out, unchangeable.

dude just stop being catholic

Most of hell, according to Dante's Inferno, isn't a burning place.
If you're real bad you'll only get frozen in ice for like forever, is ok.

Same desu. I wish I'd been brought up atheist so I wouldn't have anything holding me back.

>Dude just stop being Catholic lmao
>Not realizing there are thousands of other religions with fucked up hell

Not necessarily Dante's hell. It can be any fucking hell.

>implying being an atheist could prevent from burning in hell

it's okay user there's literally 0 proof of the afterlife and all science points to the fact of our consciousness, our "souls," being obliterated at the point of death.

hell aint real nigga you gotta be more creative than that

Better than living this life.

>what's the difference between this life and hell
one of them is real

>one of them is real

>Implying we aren't living in a matrix simulation

Attached: 1496139408892.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

I just realised that I am the main character and you're all NPC's

Actually theoretical physics posits that our consciousness would just enter a new configuration, since information cannot get lost in our universe.

Congrats user. You've figured it out. Have fun in your life...I hope

literally where in the bible does it say you will burn in hell if you kys?

Attached: CEXr08EUgAEfQar.jpg (367x500, 20K)

what if instead of killing yourself you can just do really dangerous activities and be really careless so you can trick God into thinking you died normally?

Attached: detectiveapu.png (436x361, 67K)

I always wonder if there is an instant reply in Heaven. You know the threater mode in Black Ops 1? What if you can relive your life and see "behind the scenes" like what people thought of you, what would happened if you did this instead of that etc.

Attached: 350px-Palais_Garnier._December_5,_2010.jpg (349x234, 44K)

What if you go hyper when you die and experience infinite time and end up working your shit out but now your dead and can't go back.. that would be hell.

It could be either

hells not real but your sadness is

Suicide is not an unforgivable sin, but blasphemy against the holy spirit is.
If you haven't accepted Jesus as your Lord and savior, it's going to be hell.

>trick
>God

There's no hell. That's a story to scare people into following the rules. Death is annihilation. Nothing happens. Rest easy robot. Only the void awaits.

Yeah ikr
It's especially worse since my dad killed himself and I know he's in hell burning.
Been there fore 7 years now, used to have dreams i could hear his screaming from underneath the house.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-dejtXMEE

Theres no one here helping me, giving me a reasonable explaination in my times of despair. My suffering, ny problems, my life. I don't see hoe suicide could be a crime, the only place that I have to do it, people would have to see me dead. I'm trapped in this home unless I up and leave and becomr homeless. Suicide is better for me than me flipping out and strangling mother to death.

Ya, like what is staying alive, laying in bed afraid to live doing to get me into heaven? There are too many things I worry about that I can't change and these things influence me to make more poor choices. I'll accept Jesus death for my sins then end my own. Better one sin to end them all before a lifetime of sin and poor decisions.

Don't listen to
>t. devil
You NEED to do something about the misery that plagues you. You were created for a reason, even if you need to do something drastic and life-changing make sure you remain firm in your faith and ever changing in your ways until you find the happiness which has been obscured from you. I will pray for you, legitimately.

I think this too. If I wasn't raised christian, the only thing holding me back would be injury from failure. If I could only get poision.

>piss off niggers
>get shot to death
Ohh noo, I was murdered..

>realized I would go to hell for not feeling love for God when i was 6-7
>came to live accepting this
Even if it is real, I'm fine with it.

I would request that God watch the behind the scenes of my thoughts and mental anguish in my times of short patience when I didn't know what the right thing to do was. That way, before he sends me to hell, he can either give me an explaination to it all or if he can't, I won't feel bad about being sent to hell.

I'll accept Jesus as my savior, I'll do it vocally in a church infront of a pastor if it must be witnessed or shared, but I don't know how much more of this life I can wade through. Theres too much anxiety for me to think straight and I am ugly, thin and short.

I wouldn't mind eternal conclusion,, obviously. I don't see how my absurd, outrageous life of anguish could be preparing and conditioning my "soul" for paradise. Christians say it is though *scratching my head*

Pray for him incase that helps. I remember doing that for someone that killed themself when I was a teen. I was also depressed and remember searching online about what happens to suicides, reading all kinds of afterlife theories, because I myself wanted to die.

I have this really strong gut feeling that if you're satanic/atheist or kill yourself or anything there's no hell you just go in the ground and its black

but genuine happy good people who believe in god go to heaven. but i have no clue.

i think there's a hell but only saved for especially evil people

So it's better that I kill myself now before I lash out and do something rash considered an evil act? Really makes me question what is considered evil and the entire concept of evil. I think that may be why the belief requires faith, because the more questions you ask, the deeper and deeper it goes. Like a black hole of never ending questions and confusion.