This is My First Day a vegan Keto diet any recommendations?

This is My First Day a vegan Keto diet any recommendations?

My first meal was a vegan protein shake with a cup of kale

My Second meal was another vegan protein shake with a tablespoon of peanut butter

My third meal was a baked potato an avocado a cup of brown rice and a cup of lentils

Attached: walnut-chili-3-of-8.jpg (760x1140, 120K)

Delicious starvation mode incoming.

More like veto diet

Keep eating meal 3 for best keto results

Should I change anything?

>potato
>rice
>lentils
This is far from keto.
Just that cup of lentils put you seriously over the limit.

Attached: lentils.png (453x722, 35K)

Yeah. Stop.

I mainly eat them for the protein, what should I change them with?

Port more effort into your b8 next time

Why did you go on such a specific extreme diet with knowing fuck all about it?

Aim for under 20g of carbs daily, as a starting point.
Then you seriously need to up the fats. You need to reach 60% to 75% of your calories from fats. The vegan restriction adds some difficulty to this, admittedly. Stuff like cheese, sardines, fatty meats fit into the keto macro ratios perfectly by themselves, but you can't do that.
Look into nuts and seeds, add a lot more vegetable oils to your cooking, stuff like that.
In general, check each food's nutritional values, and aim for high fat, adequate protein for your needs/goals, and only incidental carbs.

plants have feelings too you sick piece of shit

Stop responding to obvious bait, dipshit

I've been vegan for about 2 months

Thanks bro I truly apreciate it

Idk why not, if I die I die who gives a shit?

You should join the vegan keto facebook group, they have very good recipes.

What is it called?

You ate a baked potato and lentils on a "keto" diet? I guess you could call it low carb, but keto, really?

Attached: mrbeanfeat.jpg (960x540, 85K)

Fuck how did I miss rice? OP that's not even a low carb diet, let alone keto.

What can I replace rice with

chicken

Low carbohydrate vegetables, nuts and seeds, konjac noodles.
Some people make cauliflower rice. Never tried it myself, but who knows, maybe you'd like it. Zucchini noodles are a bit of a meme, but they'd probably be a good replacement for rice, or just chopped zuchhini.
I like konjac noodles personally.

>chicken
>vegan

Alternatively, instead of replacing rice with low calorie vegetables, you could replace it with high protein foods like finely chopped tofu or something.

Why are vegan threads still allowed?

Lol

Be careful with vegetable oils though. Only high quality, cold pressed and virgin, and don't go overboard. Coconut, red palm, olive and macadamia are best, most seed oils will give you too much omega 6. Hemp, flax and walnut might be good for omega 3, and you you can supplement algal oil for omega 3 too.