/drinking/

Time for a Friday night drunk thread robots.

No friends and nowhere to go on a Friday night? This is the thread for you.

Discuss life, work, your passions, hobbies, alcohol, etc.

What are you guys drinking right now? I've got a good glass of dry red wine right now, but I'm also a fan of brown liquor (pic related is my cheap go to)

Attached: Kentucky_Gentleman_KSBW_80prf_750ml_Glass.jpg (1200x2125, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0OhhMxSXk
youtube.com/watch?v=oxoqm05c7yA
youtube.com/watch?v=XqDy1V7PM8s
youtube.com/watch?v=LUtIABmGQa0
youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s
youtube.com/watch?v=0gkyRrQ62xg
youtube.com/watch?v=vy3KBgT1dRw
youtube.com/watch?v=bQH8tS3XT_0
youtube.com/watch?v=M-BWXT3UBns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>life
its bad
>work
neet
>passions
really? its a drinking thread
>hobbies
I started watching mr osomatsu
>alcohol
bottom shelf whiskey with cream soda and some taco bell

>bottom shelf whiskey with cream soda

shit i need to try this

>passions

sure why not?

>I started watching mr osomatsu

never heard of it, whats the premise?

i'm drinking beer just chilling life is going up technically but i'm afraid of tanking it.
I'm going to be in this thread tho so lets get convos started

I'm drinking pic related right now. It's one of the cheaper bourbons despite being more expensive than the scotch I used to drink (glen talloch). Glen talloch tastes like motor oil in comparison though, so I'm willing to spend some more on bourbon instead.

Attached: JB_Original_Std_750ml_0.png (226x377, 69K)

whats new user

cheap scotch is horrid. I've only had good scotch once and i can't remember what it was called cause it was some sort of scots gaelic name. you could taste the smoked wood of the barrel so well but it such a good way. I wish I could remember what it was called

i'm hungry but if I eat I lose my drunkness sooo
how are you??

auchentoshan bartenders malt at the moment. I created a cocktail with it the other day containing guiness, coriander infused cola syrup and campari, fucking ruled.

>life
Meh
>work
Got laid off
>passions
I like to read comicbooks
>alcohol
Schlitz
another weekend alone on Jow Forums drinking all night then going to sleep man kid me would be so pissed if he knew what he would grow up to be

Attached: C9oP5HCV0AAsesn.jpg (1700x1700, 143K)

>i'm hungry but if I eat I lose my drunkness sooo

the eternal dilemma. This is super unhealthy but if you can get some coffee, caffeine can help suppress your appetite, but when it wears off you'll be really really hungry.

>how are you??

doing well my man. my owkr week is over and im looking forward to a nice productive weekend

As I teen I always had big plans for when I was in my mid 20s(gf, own house, good job, etc). Now that I am nearing that age I am in exactly the same position as I was back then. The hardest part was losing my friends and watching them growing up normally while I remained the same.

>my owkr week
whaaat is that I'm opposite my ''productive'' week is over is i'm looking forward to doing nothing for all weekend

I drinking some Brahma (brazilian beer), it's a really shitty beer, it's one of the cheapest, but I'm only drinking bc I'll get some coke later tonight

I have $2.37 in one bank account and $-1.56 in my other one. I'm sober as fuck and broke as fuck please kill me. Gonna try and scrounge up some change and get a steel reserve from the gas station.

>coke
thats not drunk at all
you crazy

I mean like productive in terms of doing good things for me, like making a good meal for myself or going to the gym or working on my art or math, healthy shit and stuff

what is coke like?

>mr osomatsu
I know this feel, but I can only blame myself for it, even tho I didn't want to

Is this the alck thread? Fuck /ck/ anyway bunch of dumb fucking faggots.

Im trying to taper because I dont want any of that tremens shit. Probably gunna go with a bit of dry sherry and champagne in an hour or so just to get rid of the shakes.
Lifes going ok, preparing for a big move so thats exciting. Reading manga and watching youtube atm.

Attached: 15136008949.gif (220x165, 1.96M)

okay yea i'm the same but opposite like I said . . . mostly
the night is still young annd I need more tho

Blue moon plz

Sold my old 75 Pontiac firebird for 25k.
Boluyung a prebuilt PC

Attached: 1533872075282.jpg (531x514, 40K)

I only drink before snorting coke bc it seems stronger than If I just snorted

It's hard to explain, first you face get all numb, you feel nothing, you seem lime a robot that cannot control itself, the a surge of energy begins to run through your body, then you're in the top of the world, you feel godly, no one can stop you and don't even know why
In the first time the crash is the worst, trhe next day you feel like you need to do more coke since you feel sad and tired af, but then after you get used to the crash it only feels like you are tired, like you didn't slept well in the night before

SEE life is good and we're just worried we'll fuck it up but I think we'll be good

I hope you all do good and are safe

Ever drink anything worth 5 thousand dollars?
I have

$500 a glass
Not worth it, glad it was free

>life
bad. totally consumed by regret. should have listened to my parents and gotten a degree that could lead to a good job instead of meme humanities
>work
part-time and shitty
>passions
just distractions
>hobbies
no drive to work on them anymore
>alcohol
IPAs for now will switch to whiskey later

Attached: 1437380892762.png (352x240, 164K)

yea I don't eat before I drink so I can get drunk more
I don't think I'll do anything up my nose tho

if I paypal'd you $10, what would you get?

>IPAs for now will switch to whiskey later
yo you drink both? that shit will mess up my stomach and I get sick. I wish I could be like you.
I don't mean to over look the rest of your life but thats some deep shit but you can turn that shit around no matter how 'late' it is

Sounds like a good vomit sesh

I've been goin good for a few months.
Bought an old Willie's jeep and equipped it for bugging out.
Finished my Bug out bag and collected enough gold to buy an aircraft carrier.

Still have muh old challenger so I can sell that if I need to.

Ehh, I had a glass of some whiskey that was a few hundred, forget what it was. Associate paid for it. Was ok. Not much better then some of the fifty dollar bottles I usually buy if im treating myself.

drinking whisky alone listening to youtube jazz streams, originally pathetic but comfy

Attached: 1532425364803.jpg (960x775, 98K)

>mom I don't live with needs to borrow money from me, loaned her money in the past without issue
>this time she decides not to pay me back, the money I gave her was out of my trip funds to go to a different state for a week
>family member replaces the money and I resign to not speaking with mom
>mom then convinces entire family the reason she didnt pay me back is because she only owed me 25 (it was 120 total) and I was charging her 95$ interest (what the fuck)
>no one believes me, ask me why I would charge my mom interest
>even my grandpa is mad at me
>all these people I never wronged think I'm a liar over money that wasnt returned to me

i legitimately have never felt worse

Attached: fallenangel.png (637x585, 767K)

>tfw found some Evan Williams BiB the other day
Shit is pretty good. Compared to Evan Williams the initial sip is smoother, but then gets overcome by the 100 proof harshness. Overall pretty good. Would recommend to those looking to get lit quick, but also on a budget.

that sounds p good to me
i'm not a car guy so
gg

>drinking whisky alone listening to youtube jazz streams

holy hell that is comfy. whats your whisky?

they say its pathetic but I think its great to have alone time and chill
I like that time the most. I should turn off the tv and turn on music too

>mixing makes you barf
theres no science to support this. it's probably just because people drinking both in one night are drinking a large amount overall.

I think its just the amount of carbonation in beer rather than the mixing of different alcohols

Hey friends!
For most of the past year I've been working regular M-F's, so at least I can pretend that I'm normal enough to drink on normie drinking days while alone in my room watching animu.

I'm poor, tfw no gf in a city full of slutty Tumblr and Instagram girls, and my job sucks although I like my coworkers (carpentry in the summer is one hell of a meme.) But next month I start a fairly good job with decent pay and benefits at a much better place, so I'm excited about that.

I really drink mostly out of habit these days, I'm not even really depressed anymore, like I was when I was obsessed with a damaged girl from my hometown who spent a decade of my life alternating between "I love you" and "I just fucked this dude I met, bye", just used to the feeling of being drunk.

Attached: tfw.png (327x451, 292K)

twoo beers inn already feeels like itss gonna beone of those nights to forget

Jim Beam Honey, i can drink normal whisky but i like the sweetness of the honey from time to time

yeah I guess... it's undeniably comfy so do that and have a drink

If I'm really depressed, I'll just mix rum into my beers (heavy, thick craft - mixing liquor into shit domestics just tastes like gay ass.)
It has never made me vomit, just puts me to sleep ridiculously quick. The only thing that makes me vomit is drinking straight domestic, like Bud or Coors or any generic light IPA, until I'm good and drunk. Heavy beers and liquor I can keep down, but three gallons of fizzy chemtrail'd synthetic alcohol destroys me.

Attached: 6952928255_e06164d518_z.jpg (386x500, 123K)

I meant it makes me sick
everytime I do it its just me
I know other can do it and im jelly

dry red wine straight out the bottle because who am I kidding about not finishing it?

listening to Swans and journaling about my existence

what what has happened only two beers in??

Post drinking music:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0OhhMxSXk

youtube.com/watch?v=oxoqm05c7yA

youtube.com/watch?v=XqDy1V7PM8s

youtube.com/watch?v=LUtIABmGQa0

Idk homie, probably id and grab some four lokos or something cheap. I'm drinking this steel reserve rn and I have enough change to go buy another one so I'm good for the moment. But I'm so fuckimg bored. All I do on these Friday nights is get drunk alone and just wander around but I've seen everything there is to see and I've spent enough time alone to think every thought possible. I am so fucking bored. What do you guys do after drinking? Bored of guitar, bored of wandering around, I never really liked video games or tv, I cooked some food these last 2 days which was satisfying but that's over now and I have nothing to do.

youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s

>ask me why I would charge my mom interest
Why the fuck would you charge your mom interest you fucking Jew

Not really into this music for drinking but Sun is by a dope artist, I like Slow best. Also cool nujabes mix I just finished samurai champloo today

Yeah, I build engines for a living
I work for a racing company

>I just finished samurai champloo today

oh no please don't bring back these memories

okay I was joking (kinda) with ABBA but I really like Shamploo (and Nujabes obviously) but your songs after the first one were really good and chill. they on my (chill) list now

i didn't, she said I did, she borrowed 120 dollars from me but didnt want to pay it all back

I'm just drinking some Guinness right now and jamming to Castlevania music.

So I'll tell you how my family works, and we've stayed relatively together all my nearly-3-decade life.
If we lend anyone money, we just assume we'll never get it back. We never ask for it, or anything. Sometimes we're paid back, sometimes we're not. That doesn't just go for family, it's a good rule for friends as well. It just keeps any bad blood from being spilled.

If you did an electronic transfer or a check you could show them receipts, if you did cash then I suppose you're out of luck. Does your mother do drugs or have other bad habits? I hate to assume, but that really sounds like a drug-addict's behavior to me. I know it's hard to talk after that, but if you ever want to resolve this your mother is the only person you can ever talk to and successfully resolve it. Even if you convince all your other family that you're telling the truth, they'll still probably see you subconsciously as that guy who ruined a relationship with his mom over a hundred bucks.

Family is hard, man. All mine lives in other states, I wish I could talk to my brother or my dad or anyone on a regular basis. There isn't even any bad blood between us, it's just so hard to make time.

Attached: what a winner.png (720x654, 411K)

wow that sounds awesome actually
you like it there?? you think you're going to move up and be there for life?????

Guess I should finish answering the questions

>life
26 year old virgin that lives in a basement. I spend a majority of my time with work, vidya, or alcohol

work
>I drive a semi. I like it because I get paid to live in a van down by the river.

>passions
I've always enjoyed writing songs when I get the inspiration. Otherwise I just spend a lot of time on vidya and animu

Are you watching the original Osomatsu from the 60s or the remake? Both were good.

Glad you enjoy em. More in this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gkyRrQ62xg

youtube.com/watch?v=vy3KBgT1dRw

youtube.com/watch?v=bQH8tS3XT_0

youtube.com/watch?v=M-BWXT3UBns

nigga I didnt even listen to the others but I know Feather is dope fucking Nujabes is great Modal Soul is the best
one of the top albums of all time

>sure why not?
if I had them I'd know
>mr osomatsu
remake of a 60's manga about NEET sextuplets

>life in general
not bad but not great cant really complain
>work
pretty good
>passions/hobbies
im lazy and im trying not to be
>alchohol
spiced rum baby!!!

wishing well on all my fellow robots

Attached: 1473098299333.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Had some rum earlier, but now i'm just sipping on beer. I probably could be out with friends right now, but it takes a lot of effort to be social. Drinking at home watching anime and shitposting sounds much more favorable. I'm hoping i get a job i interviewed for, i should find out monday. Thank you for making this thread btw.

I agree it takes alot to be social
gg user

Right now I'm drinking some concoction of grapefruit juice, rum, kirchwasser, and brown sugar. I like it. Grapefruit juice is a fantastic mixer for liquor.

I go back to work on Monday after a solid month of NEETing it up.

thanks user, I wish i wasn't so anxious all the time, people drain me and none of my friends seem to understand that. Introversion may be lonely, but dammit if it isn't comfy.

the funny thing I find is introverts are not friends with each other so they are the only one who knows but can't relate 'friends'

I had a white russian and will probably go to bed soon. Tomorrow my friend is going to drive me around while I get drunk in his car.

Here because no friends to go out tonight. They're all shut ins or married or whatever. Used to go out skirt chasing with a couple buddies, but that fell through some time ago.

Tomato juice (squeezed from can with mashing press) and food use ethyl alcohol with ice. This shit saves your life when you're low on booze.

Useful for boosts when you went easy on wine but not to be abused

Tried and true alcoholic here, mixing doesn't mean shit, I've puked way more times off of just whiskey. Usually if I'm just drinking beer I will never puke, always mix liquor in with it eventually. But I might puke in the morning when I wake up, but probably not cause I'll just crack another beer or take a couple shots to feel normal again. Alcohol is the worst and best thing ever

Can't really drink. I have to have surgery on Monday because some coward sucker punched me and broke a bone in my face.

Drinking liqorman bourbon b/c it was on sale, and watching old school linkin park/soundgarden/finger eleven music vids because I lot my job and literally have nothing else to do.

drinking rum and coke as usual, feeling like alcohol is the only thing keeping my alive right now. my parents have been trying to talk to me about my drinking, but i know if i tried to go without it even for a week i'd be ready to die

Attached: 1457241138367.gif (500x357, 107K)

Where do you live? how often do you drink? top 3 bands?

after a week it becomes real easy

you should consider taking a break, you will feel your health do a 180 after a month.

Try 1 week first. Last drink on saturday. Then once you intercalated that break with another week of busy activity (sports,work, chores chess,studying) drink less on sunday(preferably about 3/4 usual or half) then double on your drinking free time until you fail again and restart. Always try to diminish the drinkin quantities -accompanied with a free stomach if necessary- but also keep enlargening the lenghts of abstinency time. It's not easy, but I think 1 week free is the less mandatory for all alcoholics who haven't yet experienced meaningful with withdrawal symptoms

i'll take your advice anons, the constant drinking has absolutely affected me in many ways negatively. gained a ton of weight, stopped going out for walks, stopped eating healthy (basically getting fast food and ordering out for nearly every meal). i feel like i can be the guy who only drinks on weekends but it also feels difficult to break the dependency. it's a pretty bad feeling when you cure your hangovers with more drinking as soon as you wake up

What can I drink that is not carbonated and doesn't taste too much like booze. Cheaper is better

Attached: 1234990778432.jpg (1008x720, 48K)

>life
its okay
>work
Started working for a friends company doing his finances/it shit
>passions
Don't really have any
>hobbies
I make shirt designs/shitty blends and mashups when bored
>alcohol
Have 2 32oz cause vyvanse is like "fuck you, no sleep til brooklyn". (took it at 7 am) so I needed something to take the edge off.

Was playing shantae on 3ds

Skrewdrivers with cranberry juice. Serve it ice cold

i'm proud of you user. incorporating a routine will make it easier. I recommend exercise and gaming

once you start putting in a few exercises a week, you will be too tired to drink and then if you decide to keep going it can be your reward for doing good that week.

good luck

>life
Mediocre

>work
Mediocre

>passions
Writing. I manage a somewhat popular Right wing Traditionalist website but I'm currently writing a sci-fi short story.

>hobbies
Drinking, watching anime, writing, reading.

>alcohol
R&R reserve. Not bad for cheap whiskey.

Attached: 1530722209508.jpg (675x601, 168K)

Glad I could help user, be prudent

>life
same shit different day

>work
see above

>passions
Same as most robots anime and vidya, although there isn't really anything interesting this season. As for other hobbies I have a dnd session with my friends tomorrow.

>alcohol
2 tall boys of natty daddy not the best beer in the world but its strong so a couple tall boys gives me a decent buzz. i also have a case of pbr in the fridge. I wanted to buy some whiskey but I slept in and didn't have time to go to the store.

Attached: 1470536067154.jpg (812x806, 191K)

>life
shit and boring
>work
its exhausting
>passions
wanting to see this world burn
>hobbies
drinking and vidya and this shithole
>alcohol
spar 37% vodka flavoroued drink

>life
Shit but I think it's improving. My anxiety is decreasing now that I no longer live with my parents. Moving out was probably the best thing possible for my mental health, even though I now basically live completely alone.

>work
I'm slightly bullied at work and payed barely over minimum wage but at least I'm making good money cause I work so much and taxes are low here.

>passions
I used to love League of Legends but it's lost it's appeal and now everything is just sort of bland to me. Fuck. At the moment I really have no real passion at all. For anything.

>hobbies
Sit around. Go on Jow Forums. Listen to Youtube channels about how white countries are being destroyed.

>alcohol
Vodka and Dr. P. A girl online told me to drink with her but then stopped chatting with me so here I am.