Weighed 360 on 7/1

>weighed 360 on 7/1
>still weighs 360 as of 8/27
How is it possible to lose ZERO weight in 2 months when your TDEE is 3500 and your stomach is the size of a golf ball?

Attached: shirtless.jpg (509x638, 45K)

He admitted hes eating big macs and probably drinking a bunch of high calorie drinks and snacks, hes probably just eating it over longer periods since his stomach is smaller instead of binging over a small period.

can boogie just die already

Because shrinking your stomach doesn't magically give you willpower.

He literally got off his diabetes or blood pressure medication and now he's back to cakes and milkshakes.

This guy is milking his fatness for the next 10 years. Then, when he's 50 and ugly and still degenerate, he will be around 250-290 and do skin loss surgery.

I bet this guy lost a ton of followers when they found out he fucked a girl way younger than him. What a degenerate.

Surgery only fixes the physiological side but does nothing for the psychological side of weight loss.

Anyone who has lost weight knows that getting your mind in the right place is 3/4 of the battle, when your head is on board your body will follow

I started keto a couple weeks ago and I've gone from about 416 to 393 and I'm currently shedding a bit over a pound a day. It's amazing how little you feel compelled to eat when you limit your diet to meat, fish, eggs, cheese and leafy greens.

isn't the inability to eat food supposed to help with the cravings? if you get sick eating cake every day, eventually you will be repulsed by cake

I lost the same just fucking around when I first started with eating less calories.

Most of your weight lost so far is water weight, especially since you cut out carbs and (hopefully) sodium, both of which cause water retention.

he's never going to reach 250-290, he's been stalled out at 360 for like 6 months+ at this point. within a year he's probably going to be at 400+. honestly he's probably already at 375 but just lying about it or hiding it

Boogie has a very deep food addiction.

I figured as much, about 10 of those pounds I lost almost overnight after I noticed the bad breath people say you get on keto. Even if it slows down to maybe 2-3 pounds a week I'll be happy.

Because he’s mentally retarded

He just keeps eating it untill he is not sick anymore i guess, eventually the body will adapt and tolerate it again.

Eating food releases the same chemical that smoking weed, cigarettes, and even sex release. (dopamine).

Fat people are just druggies.

Literal food addiction

This.
>Be me
>See supermarket tier fried chicken bucket.
>Yes.
>Remember that I want to be skinny, just like how I was skinny in my younger days :DDDDDDD.
>Good to know, now I can save myself 3 bucks on the next cheat day.
>Lost 16kg already, 3kg untill my goal weight.

It's all in the mind and realising that it takes time to both, get into the fatty life-style and that it takes time to get in the skinny life-style, is key.
It's hard but the pay off is noice.
T. Leaving fat me at the fucking door.

Attached: 1532841413997.jpg (960x639, 191K)

On one hand I want the fat fuck to die. On the other hand, he's like a lolcow trainwreck that I don't want to stop milking.

Attached: starvation_mode_flowchart.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>lolz
ruined

Good job

Yes, junk food is instant gratification, weight loss / muscle gain is delayed gratification. People want everything instantly and dont want to wait, they put momentary mouth pleasure over health, you have to be patient and consistent and the day will come when you walk around with a permanant smile knowing you took the long road and achieved your goals and you are happy with your body, meanwhile everyone who took the short road and carried on with their indulgences addicted to the instant gratification it brings are still waddling around fat and unhappy wondering how they could be like you.

Exactly.

didn't Jow Forums predicted the surgery would be useless?

Everyone predicted that.

You can stretch your stomach back if you constantly overeat. That’s why the first couple weeks of a diet suck the most because your stomach is used to being overfilled, rather than just satiated.

>not knowing what lolcow is
Get off this site

Attached: negates fifth postulate.jpg (450x512, 130K)

>When he's 50
He won't make it that long.

Does anyone like boogie? /v/ despises him, /tg/ hates him and Jow Forums has a healthy dislike of him.

unironically reddit

Boogie is a virgin, stop lying.

t. coping incel