Vegan general

If you are interested in the Vegan philosophy you may ask.
If you are interested on how to manage your diet you may ask.
Every person is welcome that wants to learn and evolve.

The main course
>A Whole food plant based diet is by far the best diet known to mankind to this day
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-right-plant-based-diet-for-you
pcrm.org/physicians-in-training/resources

>A die consisting of 60/20/10 - C/F/P has been shown to be the best for you
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21855365
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7852532
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9029197
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20091182
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15085559

>A High carb diet is superior to a low carb/keto diets when it comes to losing weight
cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(15)00350-2
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/104/2/324/4564649

Attached: og-image.jpg (1200x600, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ&t=
file-upload.net/download-13292335/books.zip.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_catabolism
discord.gg/QMJYSM7
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>A die consisting of 60/20/10 - C/F/P has been shown to be the best for you
Oh i fucked up, 60/20/20

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ&t=

A mix of animal and plants will be better for you in the long run.

fuck off retard

dont forget to sage

ment for this

Be mad if you want, you are still wrong. Veganism is cancer, the facts don't care about your opinions.

>he facts don't care about your opinions
exactly what I thought when I saw that horrible video by one of the most stupid people alive today.

Some cooking books for people interested
file-upload.net/download-13292335/books.zip.html

Ad hominem on the video creator (yes he is a moron). The point is the extreme malnutrition and mental problems of the persons featured within it. While this qualifies as selection bias, there is plenty of other evidence of the poor health associated with long term veganism.

Poor glucose control, protein catabolism, chronically elevated insulin, low muscle mass unless using heavy external supplementation.

Veganism is a moral argument and not an effective methodology for long term health.

By all means, eat vegetables, just eat meat too.

>The point is the extreme malnutrition and mental problems of the persons featured within it
I agree, some people are mental. Whats your point?
I could show far more FAR FAR more mental meat eating people than he does in his video.
What you do is a logical error, applying your logic to the one side.
>there is plenty of other evidence of the poor health associated with long term veganism.
No there are none, I study biochemistry and have to endure many horrible studies over courses.
If there would be any good, I would agree.

>Poor glucose control
Diabetes? Much lower among vegans than any other diet related group.
>protein catabolism
autophagy? You should first of all read more into you to get a basic understanding fo this topic. Protein catabolism is vegans has been never proven EVER.
>low muscle mass
there are statistics on this that show how muscles mass among vegans is the same compared to omnivores, sorry dude but you just follow you own narrative without research.

>Veganism is a moral argument and not an effective methodology for long term health.
I would agree if you didnt make the flaw to not understand the difference between a simply vegan diet and a whole food plant based diet.

By all means, eat vegetables, no need to eat meat, switch it for grains and legumes.

Also just to add, your clearly just make your arguments based on sv3rige videos.
Sv3rige uses nothing but anecdotes at the same time he cant interpret studies properly.
You should check out both sides before you agree with the one.
Logic and intelligence is not on sv3rige side.

Are there any controlled studies comparing the muscle mass of plant based vs animal based diets? I'm certainly willing to change my hypotheses if there is evidence.

As for poor glucose control, many aspects of plant based diets can mimic fasting in the short term, could this not be a factor? Is this a comparison between a whole food diet with meat vs plant based, or a SAD diet vs Vegan.

Other deficiencies also tend to occur in plant only based, B12 is commonly cited (nutritional yeast is an easy supplement and tastes nice), but such fat soluble vitamins such as K2 and other animal complex' would be hard to source outside of man-made supplements.

Go vegan if you wish, but know the challenges associated with it.

*snap*

Attached: bateman camera.jpg (263x360, 34K)

Fuck off redditfag.
Also lmao at "protein catabolism", you have no idea what you're talking about.

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_catabolism

Sv3rige is a cult leader wannabe, his videos are basically 101 cult mentality script to perfection, telling people what to eat in order to be "woke", telling you that ANY OTHER diet or activity that he does not partake in is a waste of time(like having a job, his own words), and has people literally paying him so that he can make more videos telling those people what to do in order to be "good enough" for him.
The retarded sheep will keep sucking his cock because he's merely against veganism, that's the only reason, they see plants as their enemy, they're mentally ill and obsessed with their diet.

>high carb is the best for losing weight

lmao

Thanks for the wikipedia page, I know what protein catabolism is, do you?
It is a literal constant fucking thing that happens in all humans, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about since you can't even use your own words to tell me what protein catabolism is or how it is relevant in the context of a non carnivore diet.
You know what else is a constant? Protein synthesis, dumbass.

they are the other extreme of veganism, just as bad as vegans are. But hey, at least you can be healthier on a 100% animal based diet than on a plant based diet.

>can be
see, there's just not enough evidence for that.
you can argue all day long in favour of carnivore of 0% plant diets, but there's literally 0 favourable data on them, as such anyone on a 0% plant diet is literally being a free guinae pig, a literal test subject.

Not really, many isolated populations have survived purely on animal based diets. I am not saying its the ideal, I think we should eat both plants and animals, but I am saying these people that eat only animal products are often healthier than most vegans.
How long have you been a vegan?

I'm sorry that you never even looked into it.
in your mind a high carb diet is probably something like white bread, cake and chips, right?

My concern with veganism is long term low protein intake combined with a poor amino acid profile and higher blood glucose. I learn by reading more, if you have information please link it.

the longest living population is the one eating a 90% plant based diet, a little bit of fish and pork but a very tiny bit.
isolated populations that eat only meat, never thrive or survive in the long term. Most Inuits die before developing serious heart disease problem.
It also has been shown that they have clogged arteries after biopsy.

People who only eat animal products will never come even close to a whole food plant based diet, not even close dude.
This is like eating cake every day compared to eating beans every day.

Innuits have terrible health

>My concern with veganism is long term low protein intake
well, just dont eat a low protein diet?
>combined with a poor amino acid profile
there is not a single food but gelatine with a poor amino acid profile.
Type in a typical vegan day with 2500kcal of food, you will get far more than enough protein to maintain muscles mass.
If you want to build muscles, eat more.

You people make it out to be ás if 30g of protein from daily chicken intake is not replaceable by 30g of protein by tofu or saitan or even just plain beans.

Agreed, they die young, as did the gauchos in Argentina who had a similar meat only based diet and other nomads in central asia.
But what they all have in common is that physically they were very well developed, eating meat allowed them to develop to the the fursthest extension of their phenotype.
Also, while they did/do die early, they function very well and look very good before dying.
Remember, I am not saying we should only eat meat, but it's just that they are much better off than living to old age and looking like a corpse as many vegans often do in the long term, losing fertility and even their minds.
Tell me, can you get creatine, taurine, carnitine and carnosine on a plant only diet?
Also, how long have you been a vegan? Do you take any supplements?

Interesting, I will look into this.

What about sources of creatine, K2?

...I'll just go do some googling.

Vegans on average in western nations have higher serum protein levels than omnivore westerners, so I think it's not an issue of concern.
Furthermore even the pathetically low RDA of protein is low for adult males, around 60g daily is achievable on a literal diet of nothing but white wheat bread on 1200-1300 calories, and that RDA recommendation is about 56-58g for adult males, and that's a value that was inflated in order to intentionally avoid potential deficiencies in people that don't have optimal protein sources.
Is 56-60g enough to get jacked? No, but people don't simply get into protein "catabolism" issues or nitrogen balance problems in western nations, it's literally impossible unless you're starving yourself, literally.

>better off than living to old age and looking like a corpse as many vegans often do in the long term, losing fertility and even their minds.
this doesnt happen at all.
go to any vegan meet up or even just any vegan group on facebook.
you will see normal everyday people like you are used to.
In one of my groups is old man 73 years old who deadlifts 240kg. He looks stunning.
He has been vegan for over 32 years.

you can get k2 for fermented foods like sauerkraut or you let your own body convert it from k1.
Creatine is something vegans dont lack but it has been shoven that creatine supplementation is beneficial for vegans and increases memory.
I'm not saying there is a deficit just that vegans have another benefit from creatine supplemention.

Just to add, creatine from food is very low no matter how much meat you eat you wont get the 5g of daily recommended supplementation simply from food.

Maybe he is a "vegan",many of these people who look healthy are often not on a fully vegan diet, consuming fish oil and other prodcuts because they know they can't be healthy on a vegan diet.
Also, it does happen, look at Sv3rige's videos themselves. I also know a few vegans and they do not look healthy at all. Even my gf who has some vegan tendencies got severe migraines after she stopped eating meat.
>Creatine is something vegans dont lack but it has been shoven that creatine supplementation is beneficial for vegans and increases memory.
I have seen that study, it shows that these people have a creatine sensitivity because they are not getting their full ammount of creatine, even if you say that creatine from food is "very low"

Please, how long have you been a vegan and do you take any supplements? You look like a paid shill

Humans synthesize their own creatine from other amino acids, it's not something we need to eat at all.
K2 is found in basically 0 foods in noticeable ammounts except fermented foods, and the one with the highest ammount is by far fermented beans.
You also make your own k2 from k1, so it's not even an issue of concern.
Creatine is only an issue in obligate carnivores like domestic cats who need supplemented creatine or raw meat in order to not die or suffer health wise, because they don't have the same creatine synthesis pathways as great apes like humans.
Vegans in western nations eat virtually the same ammount of protein as any other dietary group way beyond the RDA, more than enough to maintain nitrogen balance in sedentary or mildly active people.

Attached: ghr66.jpg (1244x601, 93K)

>You look like a paid shill
lmao
I've been vegan for 5 years now, I'm powerlifter as well.
I take:
Onions protein isolate
Vitamin B12
Creatine
MSM
ZMA

I swear you never sleep, never leave the board, and post the same tired shit on any thread even remotely related to veganism. You have an unhealthy obsession partner. Just let the vegans be and let them work things out for themselves. Provide constructive criticism, sure, but the shilling helps noone.

If you think vegans lack fat soluble vitamins from animal products, suggest strategies that can actually help them to the best extent possible within their framework, rather than just shilling Sv3rige videos.
I'm not vegan eiother but kneejerk anti-veganism is vulgar and you're not even giving any educated responses.

So, you need a lot of synthetic shit just to function at the normal level of a meat eater? Interesting.
Why did you become a vegan? Out of the "morality" or because you think it's better for your health? Also, are you on gear?

This, that retard literally posts the same shit everyday lmao, literally doing it for free, or sv3rige himself.

No, i take this stuff because I'm an athlete.
I life very heavy, I'm not a normal bob who runs every second day.

Pretty much everyone here takes whey, creatine, and zma. MSM is just an added benefit for joint health and b12 in the only thing I really NEED to take.

Literally tho omnivore diets statistically lead to more cancer than vegan/vegetarian diets.

cambridge studies from 2012 and 2016...

t. vegan

>Out of the "morality" or because you think it's better for your health? Also, are you on gear?
for both and no.

K2 can be found in fermented foods, mostly in low amounts, but in very high amounts in natto. If natto is unavailable or you think it tastes like shit, K2 supplements are mostly made from natto anyway. Otherwise just eat plenty of greens as K1 does covert to K2 in the body.

Thank you btw for providing a good critical comment. All the meme answers and attacks on vegans are just tiresome.

Well, I can only say I hope you are right and it does not impact your long term health.
I am strongly agains the supposed morals of veganism, I'm also against it on a biological and nutritional level. Even metaphysically I find it wrong. I won't ever recommend anyone becoming a vegan, but I hope you have done your research and found what is better for you.
As much as Sv3rige is a crazy weirdo, watch the interviews with ex vegans, see their stories and if anything seems familiar maybe take a step back and rethink veganism.
You might find eating animals is not as wrong or bad as it seems.

High carb, or more specifically a very low fat diets (with carbs naturally taking up the bulk of calories as protein cannot, reducing fat to like 10% of calories or less), especially with whole foods, *are* the most effective for weight loss when compared to other diets *all else equal*.

This may be because carbs raise your metabolism more, and despite spiking your insulin you have no fat to store when it's so low in your diet, and it can also increase your insulin sensitivity.

This should come with the caveats that:
-You still need to eat a caloric deficit (though if metabolism is indeed higher, the baseline for caloric intake may also be a little higher)
and
-Fructose raises De Novo Lipogenesis more than glucose, so starch should probably be the staple, not fruit, though fruit is less calorie dense and so can still work
and
-It's still good to mostly avoid refined carbohydrates

>As much as Sv3rige is a crazy weirdo, watch the interviews with ex vegans, see their stories and if anything seems familiar maybe take a step back and rethink veganism.
I've watched them and I can assure that most of them have never been vegan before.

How come?

>many isolated populations have survived purely on animal based diets
>many
People living within the Arctic circle are not "many".
There are certainly a broader amount of populations eating high meat diets, but they are still rarer than populations eating plant-based or more mixed diets.

>but I am saying these people that eat only animal products are often healthier than most vegans.
Do you have any proof for this?
I do agree that vegans do need to watch closely what they eat as they do need to somehow malke up for what they lack by avoiding meat, and many vegans do suffer in health. There may be less leeway with vegan diets.
But when done right, vegans can clearly be in good health. The longest lived culture on earth right now is largely vegetarian with a hiogh percentage of vegans compared to the general population, with the vegans among them generally having the best health outcomes (Seventh Day Adventists in Loma Linda, California). On the other hand there are NO such long-lived and healthy carnivore/meat-based populations.

That said, I am sceptical of veganism for children. Veganism is still new, and while vegan diets can clearly sustain long term health in adults, the evidence for growing just isn't there - there are no multi-generational vegan culture. Not saying a well-planned vegan diet can't work for children, but I don't see any health advantage to it, and you need to be veeery careful to do it right. I would want to give my kids animal products as a sort of "insurance" even if I decided to eat a vegan diet myself and fed them a plant-based diet.

>Even my gf who has some vegan tendencies got severe migraines after she stopped eating meat.
This could be an adaptation thing. Once you remove certain animal sourced proteins, while your body can produce them itself, it's not used to doing so and the process would take time to upregulate. Meat could also have been providing certain nutrients that she hasn't adequately replaced with other foods - I'm not saying things that can only be found in meat, but that simply substituting meat for another food might no be sufficient, as meat could be rich ins some nutrients the replacement isn't. Thus you'd need a more holistic change of diet, rather than just replacing meat, if you get where I'm coming from.

this is actually my first time posting in a vegan thread, you must have me confused with someone else.

K2 is found in noticeable amounts in goose and duck, especially the livers. Emu too apparently, but very few people eat that even in Australia, but emu oil is a semi-common supplement rich in K2. Cheese (a fermented food, true) can also be high in K2.

Attached: vegansdiet.png (1205x339, 167K)

I've been looking for a natto culture to make my own recently.

While I am not a vegan, I do enjoy fermenting my own sauerkraut and pickles.

To each their own, thanks to the user who posted about the creatine and k2

Oh and it's misleading to say "fermented beans" are a good source. Natto is a good source, but fermentation in itself doesn't necessarily provide much K2, it depends which bacteria grow during the fermentation. Natto has the right bacteria for it, most fermented foods don't (sauerkraut only has a small amount of K2).

Get in here OP, vegan fitness discord

discord.gg/QMJYSM7

Well my bad but you made a post just like the other guy.

I would be interested in doing that too. I've tried making sauerkraut before and it was surprisingly easy, and I made kefir more often. I would be more interested in trying natto, because of the K2.

>Tooth falls out after exhaustive vegan ragepost.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

That's a false tooth lol

>Long term effects of veganism?

Ouch it's not good bro. Here is your future.....

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

So you are saying the healthiest diet is one which includes both animal fats and plants like fruits and such?? (That's what sv3rige eats to let you know, animal products and plant products)

I'm glad to hear you confirm how healthy that diet is, that's how I eat too.

Welp, looks like he showed up in good time:

When did he reintroduce plants to his diet?

And why do you make such a sharp distinction between vegans and literally everybody else, as if someone who eats 90% plant foods is comparable to someone who eats 90-100% animal foods, but is not comparable to someone who eats 100% plant foods?

I cannot answer that q specifically, but his videos show him juicing odd vegetables for the juice itself, and show him consuming oranges/juice. Most recent video shows him happily eating berries in the wild. So he is openly happily omnivorous. He also eats raw meat and butter etc.

That is strange, he said lot of times that plants only have anti-nutrients.

Oh vegans make the distinction not me. Since vegans want to kill anyone who eats meat I figure that's where the battle lines are drawn. I will even defend lions if it comes to that.

>Healthiest diet in the word?
>One that includes animal fats and plant matter.

I'm OK with that.

Well at least he's becoming a small bit less retarded.

>Since vegans want to kill anyone who eats meat
Bahaha wtf. I know there are some radical vegan weirdos but in my experience vegans are generally understanding and patient with people - they too ate meat, once. They are passionate about the animals, though.

Stop taking internet memes so seriously.

I can't answer for that. I ignore the zanier stuff Sverige says like "water is bad for you" and spending all kinds of time on flat earth etc.

But sure watch his videos and you will see him consuming vegetable juice and fruits, he's not hiding it at all. (He also consumes meat and butter)He also has great peace of mind and inner calm which you can see at his latest dinner he had at the euro vegfest

Freelee banana girl openly said carnivores don't deserve to live, she has 700k subscribers and none quit her channel. Like I said the battle lines are drawn.

I am going to miss the lions and wolves once you vegan freaks kill them to pave over all their natural environment for organic avocado plantations.

appreciate the books!

"Don't deserve to live" isn't the same as "should be killed" and it was just a rhetorical point.
Even if she did promote the wholesale slaughter of people who eat animal products, she's just one person. Most vegans don't believe that, even if Freelee does have 700k subscribers. Does being subscribed to someone on YT mean you believe everything they say?

>Said the glycogen depleted skinnyfat sv3rige cocksucker as he fights off his electrolyte deficiency related cramps as he struggles to copy paste the same video for the 100th time this week.

More natural environments are ruined to provide pasture and animal feed than would happen if everyone ate a vegan diet. Generally speaking plants are just a more efficient use of land and water. You don't have to be a vegan to realise this.

And predators like lions and wolves are killed due to their threat to livestock, not only due to habitat loss. It's herbivorous wild animals that pose more of a threat to crops, of course.

The valid criticism of the environmental impact of veganism would be that it, due to being a more efficient use of land and resources, is that it would allow a higher population density and growth, and that extra people are generally more damaging to the environment than extra livestock.

Bro you can't declare war, start carrying out the war (vandalism at butcher shops, attack restaurants and diners who eat meat etc) then tell us you're not doing it.

You are doing it, so we have to fight you, to preserve our right to eat healthy food. Lucky for us your unnatural diet is starving your troops to death at the same time, but good luck!

fermented black beans have tons of k2, what the fuck are you talking about? it doesn't have to be natto, it's not misleading at all.
cheese has like 30x less k2 than natto or other fermented beans on a gram basis.

And you're here to read every single post! Whose the obsessed cock sucker?? Maybe I shouldn't insult my biggest fan lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

2 sv3rige cumcoins have been deposited in your account

Really? I've never heard of fermented black beans - are they made with the same natto culture? Sounds cool anyway.

I think the point still stands that most fermented foods don't contain significant amounts of K2 though, even if fermented black beans are another K2 rich food to add to the list.

>cheese has like 30x less k2 than natto or other fermented beans on a gram basis.
It can still be comparatively high (depending on the sort of cheese), even if much lower than natto.

>More natural environments are ruined to provide pasture and animal feed than would happen if everyone ate a vegan diet.

Says you.

>Generally speaking plants are just a more efficient use of land and water.

Says you.

> You don't have to be a vegan to realise this

To 'realize' your opinion?? Fucking lol. These arguments obviously work on retarded leftists, but how can IQ 100and above people not laugh??

Anyway I hope your vegan recruitment efforts go well with all leftists and Libtards. Hurry them off this earth they are a plague.

Make a genuine critique of veganism, rather than just following this dumb us vs them mindset. I'm not vegan either, but vegans *do* have valid points that need to be addressed. Look first for where you have common ground.

For example, like vegans I am against animal cruelty. I don't think it is necessarily wrong to kill animals, but I support vegans to the extent they are promoting higher standards of animal welfare.
And the environmental impact of a meat heavy diet with much of that meat coming from large mammals is very important, and needs to be addressed as well, even if veganism isn't the only way to do so.

The system of animal agriculture as it exists is full of issues, and bashing vegans for pointing that out doesn't make the issues go away. I can have a dofferent moral framework to them and still see that they have a point.

same culture yeah, never tried it but appearently it has virtually the same ammount of preformed k2 as regular natto
other fermented foods have very low levels of k2 for sure
I think the highest sources of k2 that are not bean based are meat sausages, goose paste and emu oil.
Pork and sausages seem to be the highest sources of k2 that are not "exotic".

The solution is to breed animals to be assholes. That way no one cares when they're killed

But breeding them to be like that would be cruel in itself.

>Critique veganism.

They are satanists who want to enslave me and make me eat unnatural plant only diet. They want to make me sick by force so i must fight for my life and health.

>Vegans support animal welfare/ animal rights etc.

100% lie. Biggest lie of our lifetimes. Vegans want to genocide all domestic livestock animals off the face of the earth, while pretending to care about them ...as for wild animals, vegans clear-cut their forest homes, and attack the earth with chemical pesticides, vegans are satanists who hate God, man, animals and the earth.

I don't really care that they're killed so much as the suffering they endure while alive. I completely agree with vegans that factory farming is heinous and cruel.

based false flag poster

Pieceful thread about veganism...
suddenly retards appear, one of them is the sv3rige video poster.
Makes a case out of how mental vegans are, does nothing but ad hominem attacks.
Good lord, you dont have to be vegan but this is shit.

You really have zero nuance at all.

> Vegans want to genocide all domestic livestock animals off the face of the earth, while pretending to care about them
They dodn't want to kill them, they want to stop them breeding. There are too many domestic animals anyway, and they take up the space of the wild animals you apparently care about.
"60 percent of the mammals on Earth are livestock (predominantly cattle and pigs), 36 percent are humans, and just four percent of the living mammals on the planet are wild animals."

>as for wild animals, vegans clear-cut their forest homes, and attack the earth with chemical pesticides
You don't even care that meat production does the same. This is an issue of the modern agricultural system as a whole, not an inherent issue in the production of plant crops.

>Ad hominem on the video creator (yes he is a moron). The point is the extreme malnutrition and mental problems of the persons featured within it.
You have a problem with ad hominem but not cherrypicking? It shows a select handful of crazies that don't even follow the type of diet OP refers to. Crazy raw fruitarians are just crazy raw fruitarians. It's no less falacious than claiminng all meat eaters are the fat greaseballs that live in mcdonalds.

A- I only eat grass fed naturally pasturing cows, so no earth is clear-cut for my food, can you say the same? (Answer is no)

B- You Libtards are in charge of all these policies decision anyways. I have 0.00000% input into what you Libtards and your corporations and your government's do.

C- You Libtards are in a mad Sprint to cut down every tree in the earth anyway, what is your real motivation to get white people to destroy the environment in one way over the other?? (While you are clear-cutting every forest in Sumatra, my USA? Everywhere on earth literally?(for ethanol, palm oil? To feed all of Africa for free?)

I just want to be healthy.

>I just want to be healthy.
>eats packed rotten flesh
lmao at you
also why are you making this about politics you trumpet

>√egan laughs at me
>Entire front row of teeth fall out.

And veganism is purely a Satanic left wing ideology. Thank God for that, I wouldn't want any of my right wing comrades to die from some retarded suicide club eating disorder.

I can understand vegans wanting to ban factory farming and slaughter methods that aren't instantaneous, but once you try to go against all meat eaters, you are just proving you don't actually care about the well-being of animals and just want to virtual signal your moral superiority.

Attached: 1524366355772.jpg (700x473, 165K)

Lol I'm not a fuckin liberal.

>A- I only eat grass fed naturally pasturing cows, so no earth is clear-cut for my food, can you say the same? (Answer is no)
Nigga I don't care about you personally, you're one guy. I care about the 99% percent of meat eaters who *do* rely on industrial animal agriculture.

Even grass-fed has it's problems. Forest still needs to be cleared in many cases, and animals like bears and wolves, etc, kept off if not culled. I still think grass fed is preferrable, but nevertheless, you can't maintain current levels of meat consumption if everybody were to switch to grass-fed beef or other ruminants. There simply isn't enough land.

I'm from New Zealand. Dairy cattle eat huge amounts of South East Asian palm. In other parts of the world, rainforests are cut down to provide pasture for *grass-fed* beef, and söy and corn are planted and sold offshore as livestock feed for pigs and chickens.
Animal products are complicit in everything you say. It is a problem of modern agriculture, and vegans are actually trying to minimise it, not maximise it as you imply.

Most vegans are pretty into environmentalism, definitely more so than the general population. So I really don't know why you're taking this angle in the first place.

Because of your sides militant threat to our food source, we are forced to support even factory farming, because they have the money and political power to squash you and your agenda forever.

B- You (left vegan Libtards) pretend to care about the environment, while at the same time, supporting massive immigration into Europe and the US, this = overpopulation and massive more, and more destruction of wild forests, to feed the infinite migrants, quote that you bring in unquote.

I wonder what your real motivation is?

You've got a more us vs them mindset than the vast majority of vegans. The vast majority of vegans were meat eaters once too, and aren't half as fanatic as you apparently believe.

Pic related is there to disprove your stupid meme image btw, showing that eye positions are more about environmental pressures than diet. All primates including humans, whether mostly frugivorous, herbivorous, omnivorous, insectivorous, carnivorous or starchivorous have forward facing so-called "predator" eyes, due to our ancestral environment in which we evolved over tens of millions of years. Not because we eat meat.

Attached: id-1315-n-0.jpg (400x326, 21K)

ok great we know that you know the alphabet.

My motivation is that you're wrong on the internet.

I see no logic here. You're speaking about unrelated things and yet connecting them as if they have an inherent relationship.

It's funny to be honest. I've been taking you seriously for too long, I'll give up now that I can see clearly you're just batshit.