How are we doing lately? free (you's)

I got mad drunk last night and couldnt reply to the thread I forgot or passed out.
how are we doing now though?

Attached: Z2qgQef.png (512x512, 144K)

I want to kill myself so badly.
But if heaven is real I won't go there if I do.
Gotta keep on going for her. God I hate his.

Go die, fuck you're annoying.

nothing interesting, same shit every day

>Gotta keep on going for her.
Who is she?

>I want to kill myself so badly.
>But if heaven is real I won't go there if I do.
>Gotta keep on going for her. God I hate his.

It sucks you feel that way and I cant blame you as I do also but keep fighting man, fight this shit world.
I would love heaven to be real but I worry myself I wouldnt go there as I have done bad things, like when i was 13 I broke into my own church at night and stole audio equipment to sell for drugs, thats a ticket to hell there.
whats your version of heaven?
mine is 2D one and I can be with cute 2D girls and my waifu.

>her
who is her man? is it your daughter or a lover or who? your mum?
I know most us dont an hero yet as we have mum....

just filter the name of the thread then man..
or dont reply, why be a mean poster.
why cant people be nice

Yeah man, same here DESU...exciting day yesterday being forced to go outside but chill day today...

You're a dumb useless bitch attention whore and I wish you were dead.

Hi again megu poster. I'll be able to assemble my arrows soon and I'm excited to use my bow for the first time.

I got mad drunk today because of loneliness
I dont even talk to people on discord now
Also made a BBQ with my parents
Its around 3am currently, I have to get up in 6 hours again to drive 2 hours to my dog breeder and look at the puppies

Im just trying to be a nice poster user.
I actually like talking to other robots and seeing what hey are up to.
Indigo and other trip fags are attention whores...

What made you want to get a bow?
I wanted to do the same but against the law to own where I am in cuckstralia.

I am too weak to use one now anyway :(
You like outdoors stuff?

Attached: 55499116_p0.png (800x800, 258K)

At least you're redpilled on the obnoxious tripfags, but you're shit too.

I used to have a bow as a kid and it eventually broke because I outgrew the draw length. Never had a bow since. I do like outdoors stuff but don't have the opportunity for it much.

>I got mad drunk today because of loneliness
I drink everyday usually myself, you arent alone in that man.
what do you drink?
>I dont even talk to people on discord now
thats a shame man, I chat to discord people and for losers like me its a substitute for social life.... send me your tag man..maybe
>Also made a BBQ with my parents
you made a BBQ or had one? you made one out of bricks, that is cool man, im aussi so we love BBQ's here.
>Its around 3am currently, I have to get up in 6 hours again to drive 2 hours to my dog breeder and look at the puppies
exciting man,when you get your dog you wont be as lonely.
hey what type dog you getting?

Attached: 1533509268487.jpg (900x1200, 275K)

I don't want to talk about who, it makes me feel stupid. But I believe that if you were a good person in your life you go to whatever version of heaven you believe in, or reincarnate, etc.

Attached: .gif (500x436, 186K)

I post all day on R9K like I have nothing to do and I enjoy it and I dislike other boards.
I hardly post Megu, its just that I post so much I often will post her a bit....
why do you hate me
I only ever used a bow at school camp as a kid.
I was actually really good at it for a beginner but I am poor fag so dad couldnt get me one to use for fun.

I heard that a good crossbow can shoot through like 5 goats lines up.
>don't want to talk about who, it makes me feel stupid.
well thats fine man I dont want to make you feel bad but I would have loved to have heard your story.

I also believe that

Attached: 1533508819444.jpg (1200x900, 169K)

>what do you drink
Just emptied the last bit of the half vodka bottle I saved up
Also some beer
Currently roaming through my shelf to find something else
>send me your tag
Throwaway
This isnt my actual discord, but I like to avoid larpers and therefore dont post it on first contact
>made a BBQ or had one?
Kek
I was the dude who grilled everything and shit, didnt build a smoker or anything
>what type of dog you getting?
short hair collie, actually one of the puppies relatives is in the top searches on google images
>pic related

Attached: Dallmin_19.5.12_Lennox_.jpg (900x600, 240K)

I guess I can run over it real quick. Every since I was little I made a perfect world with my waifu in my head. My real life is very dark and sad, so over time I've been spending more time daydreaming. And it keeps seeming more and more tempting to take the easy way out. But I don't think I'll see her if I do.

I've seen a wood bow with stone arrowheads bury itself in a deer down to the fletching, so I wouldn't be surprised if a modern crossbow could actually do that. Are all bows illegal in your area? It would be pretty hard to regulate longbows since it's just a piece of wood.

Incredibly bored because I have nothing I can think of to do aside from posting here.

What up Gunj it's pikits, pls tell me you think I'm cool or I'll fucking kill myself right here you fucking drunk shit

im fapping will reply to (yous) in a bit

i want to kill myself

otignamlly

Attached: IMG_1478.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Hope you all go to anime heaven. Do not dead thread.

I drank vodka last night as well he he,
tahts smart about your discord thing...I have had people be mean posters and stuff to me and try hurt me.
you big brain so have a way to avoid that.
interesting breed man, half looks like gernam shep at the back.

2D love is pure man do not feel ashamed I also have a Waifu and want to be with her when I die.
I hope you dont KYS yet, but if you do you are an adult and control your own life so I wish you a safe exit free of pain if you do.

it is australia they are so cucked man.. even loli stuff is against the law here.
>Incredibly bored because I have nothing I can think of to do aside from posting here.
smae man, I am about to eat a microwave meal though....

>What up Gunj it's pikits, pls tell me you think I'm cool
You cant force me to say nice things to you I am always saying nice things to people,.,,,come on now

know this feel desu...feel free to chat about it

Attached: 8qwhgmnq1otz.jpg (892x1200, 652K)

Shitty, theres no way out of this lifestyle for me other than suicide or military. Gonna be stuck with wacko mother for fucking ever. Fuuuuuck this stupid, absurd, gay ass motherfucking world. I'm gonna end up in prison when I finally flip out.

Gunjy please I need this right now, you're like my shot of heroin lucky charm cereal smashed into a syringe. I need it right now, tell me you'll lick my arm pit PLEASE

Attached: IMG_9813.jpg (640x607, 49K)

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck.

>Shitty, theres no way out of this lifestyle for me other than suicide
Yeah man, its best to just accept you will an hero one day and just try stay comfy like me until you cant anymore than exit.
hang in there man.

But im not gay....I dont want to lick arm pitst hey are gross if they are 3D.
if you was a cute loli I would though

Attached: megucutie.jpg (1200x1762, 341K)

oke :< it's oke gunjy i still think you have the 2nd best voice.

wait who is this...
Cvnky said I have the worst voice and I sound gay liek a faggot..

Attached: 1526345356114.jpg (852x1200, 454K)

ITS PIKORAORAORA U FUCKINH DUMMY REEEEE

Feeling tired, made some lunch just before, a nice pasta. Might have a nap. Have a good day friend

Attached: 1499159812773.jpg (600x450, 25K)

skipping sleep today to fix my sleep schedule. 4:30 atm. what's some stuf to do?

I'm sorry for sperging earlier pls forgive

>Feeling tired, made some lunch just before, a nice pasta. Might have a nap.
have a good nap man...
I ate tuna bake and im feeling sickly now eehhhh

fixi t how?
I like to wake up at 7:pm and go sleep at 10:AM...

tahts ok user, I always sperg myself

>fixi t how?
by going to sleep on a regular time.
>I like to wake up at 7:pm and go sleep at 10:AM...
been doing the same for last 1.5 months and im going to work 2 weeks from now. gotta stabilize so i dont get a heart attack

I overslept today, so I think Im not even gonna sleep anymore until sunday. Im worried about my oniichan, he was a bit gloomy yesterday, Im getting drunk to cope with it.

>it is australia they are so cucked man.. even loli stuff is against the law here.
whoa thats fucked up, a man cant even love his waifu in peace, damn. Ive heard that australia have as bad as my country on the gaming prices front aswell, hang in there fren ^^

Attached: 1533293793257.jpg (1000x737, 527K)

Goodnight everyone. May you dream of your waifus.

>im going to work 2 weeks from now.
ouch man taht really sucks bad.
>Im getting drunk to cope with it.
drinking is a great cope, just sucks you get hang over and stuff.
I passed out last night on a discord voicechat lel.

>whoa thats fucked up, a man cant even love his waifu in peace,
im ordering Megu ddakkis soon and I could get put in jail if it is lewd.
so fucking gay man...

your nice poster

Attached: 1533492332728.png (1000x1643, 1.35M)

You think Megumin would like it if I repeatedly raped her, stuffed her head in a bag, broke her neck, and buried her in a shallow grave to be dug up and eaten by stray dogs?

That's horrifying, you need to be humane when raping and murdering lolis for sport. Stab them in the heart or slit their throat down to the carotid arteries so they lose consciousness in under a minute. Every good rapist and murderer takes pride in getting the cleanest kill possible, just because lolis are dumber than humans doesn't mean it's okay to make them suffer.

>ouch man taht really sucks bad.
neetbux aren't enough sadly. the boss is passive agressive. it's physical labour. i'm weak. it'll be just a couple of weeks tho.

But Megumin's a whore, which supersedes her designation as a loli, therefore she should be slowly tortured and killed in the most painful and gratifying way
I mean, it's not like anyone will miss her

I guessed for over half the items in my gross anatomy exam so I'm fucked.

>im ordering Megu ddakkis soon and I could get put in jail if it is lewd.
>so fucking gay man...
thats insane, what fucking dumb ass laws
its wonderful to see how far are you going for her, specially since shes my waifu too ^^

Attached: LMKROIp.jpg (850x1183, 116K)

I wish it was raining. I was promised rain by the weather man. Where is it?

I think I wanted it to drown out the silence, in a way that music can't.

2D girls are always at least somewhat pure, just like 3D girls are always at least somewhat degenerate. Therefore, you should never make 2D girls suffer out of respect for whatever purity they have, and should always make 3D girls suffer for whatever degeneracy they have.

i want to make children with megumin

Im actually shocked, that your message is original

I am going back to uni in a week, and this summer was fucking shit. Not only because none of my friends ever called me, despite me trying to reach out a few times, but also because I got my hopes up with a girl that betrayed me alongside my best friend.
At this point I am questioning why even have friends.

Attached: 1531793243335.jpg (960x960, 239K)

Guy you replied to. Moved in with moms fiancee and he's already giving my brother the get a job or out of the house ultimatum. I forcedly pick up after the guys dog before I mow the lawn. The misery never stops, I'm ready to go. I never wanted this adult shit. I was a sad, loner teen and my subhuman traits have never been so obvious to me as these last few adult years. I just don't have the patience for such outrageous, absurd circumstances. When I search for God, I still find no reason, justification or obvious solutions or answers, other than "just have faith" and telling myself that I either lay in bed all day long or to get up and just roll with it.

Drank a bottle of delsym 4 hours ago and forgot about it. Now I'm super fucked up in a Wal-Mart parking lot and I'm afraid to drive

just drive home man nothing bad will happen

go fuck yourself man, I cant imagine being such a cancerous person that you think these things up.
no, you just dont ever hurt lolis and tehy arent dumb.
man, try get on disability bux, I am trying :)
study hard son or you will end up like me.

>thats insane, what fucking dumb ass laws
yeah, the laws are so dumb man...
I dont even see Megu as a "child" its so silly I could be jailed for some weeb stuff.
>I think I wanted it to drown out the silence, in a way that music can't.
Rain is nice to hear and the feelings are nice, your making me wish it was raining now.

I dont wnat kids but if megu wanted I guess we could but we would look after Megus sister anyway and she is a kid so why would anyone want kids?

>At this point I am questioning why even have friends.
sounds liek you dont have friends at all, friends dont do that man.
man you are really unlucky you live with a mean boomer.
I am very lucky in a way I can sit at home alone all day as an "adult".

Keep your chin up man..
add my discord if you want to chat it seems you going through some feelz.
Gunjyguy#4537

Attached: cute megu#1.png (501x660, 254K)

i hate myself and i'll never amount to anything in life

Ganbatte, robot-san

i don't deserve it
oregano

>delsym
we all deserve love user

Attached: 3d megumin cosplay.jpg (351x561, 23K)

Adulthood is around the corner and I'm not prepared at all. I feel useless. My brother is way more successful than I am. I feel like my girlfriend is going to leave me someday no matter what I do, no matter how much she acts like she loves me right now.

>I feel like my girlfriend is going to leave me someday no matter what I do, no matter how much she acts like she loves me right now.

I am a nice poster but desu you have a GF what are you doing here.

I had a great nap fren, I hope you feel better from your funky tuna bake and have a great rest of your day.

Attached: 1508458564700.jpg (850x1232, 196K)

my ex drained me of all my emotions by acting like she loved me and then left me. I can't help but feel like my girlfriend right now is going to do the same and I'll feel worse than before but I'm too scared to leave her because she's the only thing positive in my life at the moment.

>try get on disability bux
I think I'm too stupid to fake that desu. First I'd have to research how it works in my country as well, which is a pain in the ass.

stalking my ex's tumblr

I got some more booze again when I went out to buy shroom growing supplies. It killed my productivity and made me feel shitty. I was probably gonna do jack shit anyway, but now I'm down $8.

>I think I'm too stupid to fake that desu
dont fake it man, people who need it cant get on it quickly because fakers :(
oh thanks and thansk for the cute megu.
I am feeling better now uwu

tahts complicated man, I never had a real gf so I cant have any idea.
I had spores before but I could never grow as I lived in a dirty house and had filthy carpets and lived with mummy.

I'm doing whatever, you know. I just don't feel real anymore. Nothing feels real. I feel like I'm trapped in a dream simulation. Not a good dream. Not a bad dream. I could exercise power over my circumstances to make my life better. I could fight for control. However, I don't want any of that. What do I want? I don't know. I really just don't fucking know.

I'm sober going on a month now. It felt amazing at first. It felt like everything was going to be better and I was going to be happier, dumb manic thoughts you know. The sickness had gotten old, the constant squabbling with the people in my life and the feelings of guilt had grown stale. My life was a never-ending rollercoaster of shit, every second without a drink was a waste of space living hell. Now what? I'm a sober man, and for what? I don't laugh anymore. At least when I was drunk, I knew how to laugh at pain. But guess what? I don't even want to laugh anymore. I don't want anything. Death. Life. The whole shebang. I don't want to be awake or to be asleep. Nothing. Not even a little.

My father drunkenly stumbled in my room earlier looking for a hug telling me that he loves me over and over. He tried forcing me to hug him, but I have no clue who this man is. He is a glitch in the matrix. It feels like touching a disgusting insect, so I tell him to stop touching me and to leave me alone. My very being refused his existence. What does he do? He punches me square in the face, my hands are down and my gaze is at the floor. So, I throw him out of the room without making eye contact. I felt nothing. Self-defense? He's no danger, he's too pathetic to even call human. I could crush his skull like a bug if I wanted to, but I don't. I don't desire to interact with human beings. What do they do? What do they bring? Nothing. All the same. The longer I'm alive, the more my desire to be alone increases. This is all so tiresome. I could be somebody, but I think I'll pass. I want to drink, but not tonight. Maybe sometime.

Attached: world.jpg (800x592, 61K)

Are you a schizoid?

>, I don't want any of that. What do I want? I don't know. I really just don't fucking know.
I feel similar and I decided to enjoy the gradual crash that is my life.

just have a drink man, sorry to hear about your dad....

I'm waiting now for police to process my gun permit application.

They have two months to do this and it just been 3 weeks since I applied so it will have to wait. Annoying part is that they 100% capable of processing it in 2 weeks, but since they don't have to they will take as much time as they can.

There also is an irrational fear in back of my head that they will deny it for some bullshit reason. While highly unlikely it's giving me anxiety.

Whole gun permit project took me about a year and now when it's almost complete, I feel somewhat empty. I made some stupid mistakes and it cost me more money and time than it should, but while overall I'm happy that I will be able to own guns now, I fear that without new "long" term goal I will loose most of my motivation.

Also due to retarded law (+my stupidity) I won't be able to own rifles for some time (only shotguns and handguns).

My inability to socialize with people is giving me lots of pain.

what are you going to do with the gun man?
are you going to kill yourself?

hey broether can i have the (yoo)s

I've got (you)
originalio

Attached: 1468789840627.jpg (1161x631, 395K)

I'm going to kill lots of paper and some steel.

suicide is gay

yeah this is free (you) here for (you).
thats good to hear man, GG on that :)

you won't get v& for a daki mate dont worry

trips of truth please.

I could though, tehy may search my PC and find my loli pics and ill get jail fuck me.

i have plenty of loli stuff and my waifu is only 16 and have 2 lewd dakis of her
they won't give a shit about that stuff only more realistic stuff like if you were importing magazines from japan of young models and shit

All that keeps me alive is the countless opportunities I see with crypto/blockchain, but the projects are too hard for me to do, I don't even know where to begin, I need help but I'm scared if I share the ideas with the people that can actually bring them to life I'll be quickly cut out and they're gonna do them by themselves.

I can't stand being broke but I'm too proud to go begging for lousy jobs when there are so many possibilities out there.

you in aus?
are you the guy who knows me on discord?

I guess ill hnot worry but im scared a bit as I used to get packages inspected all the time by customs and feds.

man tahts big brain..im just a dumb kid brain loser.
I hate being broke as well.

>>>>
My debit mastercard arrived so I can order a dakki any time I like once I activate it.
I have to wait till I can ring the bank up though :)

>feel depressed for all of my life
>this year i try everything i can to get rid of it
>gym, travel, getting rid of stuff i didn't need, leave the internet, have sex, buy videogames, try drugs and booze, petting zoo, got some papers published, get good grades, try sports
>all of this on top of antidepressants i've taken for some years
>still didn't work
i also bought a gun recently so this may be it

>>feel depressed for all of my life
>>this year i try everything i can to get rid of it
>>gym, travel, getting rid of stuff i didn't need, leave the internet, have sex, buy videogames, try drugs and booze, petting zoo, got some papers published, get good grades, try sports
>>all of this on top of antidepressants i've taken for some years
>>still didn't work
>i also bought a gun recently so this may be it

Yeah man your clinically depressed, I also am.
nothing will fix us man its not what we do, its just us

can you give me some word of encouragements, and suggest something to do? I am 20 and I spent the past 2 years doing nothing productive.

I woke up an hour ago, first thing I did was try to play the guitar but the sounds was off and very echo-y. I go make coffee and all the sounds are also very off. I can't hear anything so far the way I remember it, I called my mother and her voice is not the same on the phone. Has this happened to any one? Sounds are bended and echo-y

>spend day talking to girl
>eight hours later finally cybering
>zero personal connection so forcing intimacy through divulging fetish requests
>"oh btw my friend has access to this account"
I'm not sexist but how do girls manage to disappoint you every single time?

Yes I can but I am more oft he black pill type who tells people to give up and accept they are robot and fucked and will never be happy..but I wont say that.

Take it from me user, im like 25 and I never did shit for past 6 years.

>if you dont get off your ass this week you will become like me where you are past the point of being able to get your shit together and just accept lifes over and you will KYS.

dont become me man, become something.
You make that choice when you wake up tomorrow.

>I woke up an hour ago, first thing I did was try to play the guitar but the sounds was off and very echo-y. I go make coffee and all the sounds are also very off. I can't hear anything so far the way I remember it, I called my mother and her voice is not the same on the phone. Has this happened to any one? Sounds are bended and echo-y
I have kinda had that happen but dude go to doctor man.

>>spend day talking to girl
>>eight hours later finally cybering
>>zero personal connection so forcing intimacy through divulging fetish requests
>>"oh btw my friend has access to this account"
wtf happened man?
like she just said her friend was trolling you?

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_char__113a1e2cfc21690ca83004cc779304c7.jpg (1188x1680, 1.09M)

>like she just said her friend was trolling you?
No, just that her friend has her password. But its okay because she specifically told her not to sign on.

And this is the most technologically sophisticated girl that I'd met on the site, she actually already had a steam account and didn't need to download it for us to chat. But it didn't occur to her to change the password. I'm mad that my privacy/trust was abused like that, but if I say anything it'll come off like Im an asshole for being mad at a girl. So I just said I didn't feel like talking any more tonight. She knows I'm mad about it, but I hate modern culture where when a girl does something shitty, a guy has to just bite his tongue. Any autist on Jow Forums would know not to let someone go off cybering and revealing their kinks if someone else could be reading it. Why can't girls meet even this fucking minimum standard?

being asked how i'm doing is such a nightmare for me.

IRL it is and online I just pretend im great or I say same.

Why? roboblox

what uu mean roblox???